AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unusual reasons that make you unable to eat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Quite an odd question

There is one very specific thing that makes me feel very sick and I am unable to finish eating my food/meal if I continue to watch or see this thing. If I can turn it over quite quickly, then I am ok.
The weird thing that stops me able to eat, is if I see any kind of reptiles, especially snakes. I honestly have no idea why. I think it has something to do with the fact my friend from a different country and culture once showed me a soup he had made and was common for him, his family and everyone around. It was a reptile in it and I can't remember what one, but i remember it being a visible and the soup was green. I am unsure if the soup was green due to the lizard, it possibly wasn't but this is literally the only thing I can think of for being the reason.

It's not due to phobia, as I have been to places and touched snakes fine before - If I am not eating, I can watch them fine (especially only if they are on tv.
Please say you guys have something weird that stops you in your track and makes you feel sick and unable to continue eating and/or drinking.. ??

My damn dumb gag reflex stops me pretty often. It's hypersensitive, I will throw up brushing my front teeth every once in a while, and I have no warning, it just happens. Sometimes I'll be putting a bite of food in my mouth and I just do it wrong and trigger my gag reflex, which makes me dry heave, and I'm just done.

Other things - if it's too hot outside, I don't want solid food, just smoothies, iced tea, lemonade, etc. Looking at food will make me queasy.

Stress will also kill my appetite for a solid two days, I just won't be hungry.

My hormones have been out of wack which makes me incredibly nauseous to where if I have anything in my stomach I will vomit. It's pretty awesome having essentially perpetual morning sickness.

The nausea also makes it incredibly difficult to eat. Thank God for weed.

The only time I'm not going to eat is if I'm not hungry. Otherwise, I've watched shows such as "Faces of Death" while eating. I've also seen some pretty fucked up shit IRL and ate shortly thereafter.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The only time I'm not going to eat is if I'm not hungry. Otherwise, I've watched shows such as "Faces of Death" while eating. I've also seen some pretty fucked up shit IRL and ate shortly thereafter.
I'm so the opposite. If I see gore or gross vomity poopy bodily fluid stuff I have to hold back the barf and feel really ill to the point it would be difficult to eat.

I'm also the opposite in that sometimes I eat when I'm not hungry because I love food. (This is why I'm not as slender as I once was lol.)

I'm so the opposite. If I see gore or gross vomity poopy bodily fluid stuff I have to hold back the barf and feel really ill to the point it would be difficult to eat.

I'm also the opposite in that sometimes I eat when I'm not hungry because I love food. (This is why I'm not as slender as I once was lol.)

I know a lot of people similar to you with seeing any kind of bodily fluids, and they have been the victims of chain reactions. For me, I have a little sympathy when it happens. But, a lot of times I just giggle because of how funny it is seeing the reactions.

I've seen way too much fucked up shit in my life, not much surprises me anymore. :(

The texture on snakes makes my appetite go away too. But I'm afraid of them so fight or flight probably kicks in a bit even if I see them on TV.

Funny story, I was carrying food out of the kitchen into living room once, really happy singing and there were snakes on the TV zoomed in and I screamed and dropped my plate. Surprise snakes give me a hard time lol

Reactions: Ava Nicole
The texture on snakes makes my appetite go away too. But I'm afraid of them so fight or flight probably kicks in a bit even if I see them on TV.

Funny story, I was carrying food out of the kitchen into living room once, really happy singing and there were snakes on the TV zoomed in and I screamed and dropped my plate. Surprise snakes give me a hard time lol

My ex mother-in-law was deathly afraid of snakes. Enough so that she would panic and freeze if she saw anything of one on TV. One day she was giving me a bunch of grief, so I said out loud that I was thinking of getting a new pet soon. When she asked what it was, I replied a snake. That pretty much shut her up right away. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.