AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Update Your WISHLIST, Girls!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaileyJade said:
This isnt true. This person "purchased" TONS of expensive items for numerous models. When they asked for order numbers or anything, he wouldnt give them any information.

I know the guy who bought all this stuff. He told me he just put a "bid" on it and someone is gonna outbid him. I had a few models PMing me asking if he was serious. I hated to say it, but I wouldnt hold my breath on any of those items. He spent around 10k on 4 other models last night. Not including the girl with the car.

It is VERY easy to purchase items from Amazon and make it seem like someone actually bought it. What really happens is they put in the wrong billing zip code or whatever, it moves the item to the purchased section and then they place a shipment hold on that item until payment is cleared or billing info is corrected.

Guys like this piss me off b/c all it does is excite us, just to let us down. :cry:

I got somewhat close to Zander_Vitch after he did the same to me. I know he is also known as Fijijumper. I'm not mad, I am now mostly just relieved this whole fiasco is over and I know for sure that he is a fraud. How fucked up does one person have to be to shower girls with their dreams and hopes and then just step all over them in an attempt to just connect with them on a personal level till they figure out whats going on and he has to find more prey. It absolutely boggles my mind that one person can get so sick like that. He also "apparently" put in bids for 2 cars from me on autotrader. A car would seriously change my life and its just so effed up that he would tease me with something like that, along with the other 10k worth of items he "purchased" on amazon. His story to me was that a friend he worked with got his cards and the fraud caused the orders to get canceled . COUGH.. BULLSHIT. I did however get him to overnight send me 2 pokemon video games and he bought me and my bf tickets to a convention (in which I am not going now and letting those tickets rot in hell). I really don't want this to happen to ANY other girls, none of us deserve this. I'm so glad I found this post so I have closure now. Good luck girls and always be weary. It just sucks for the guys who really honestly care about me and donate all the time, its really unfair to them because now I feel rather disgruntled about new comers with "money" that come into my room. sigh, oh well, life goes on! Can't be upset about something I never had right?

:h: you all
CC

CheshireXCat said:
HaileyJade said:
This isnt true. This person "purchased" TONS of expensive items for numerous models. When they asked for order numbers or anything, he wouldnt give them any information.

I know the guy who bought all this stuff. He told me he just put a "bid" on it and someone is gonna outbid him. I had a few models PMing me asking if he was serious. I hated to say it, but I wouldnt hold my breath on any of those items. He spent around 10k on 4 other models last night. Not including the girl with the car.

It is VERY easy to purchase items from Amazon and make it seem like someone actually bought it. What really happens is they put in the wrong billing zip code or whatever, it moves the item to the purchased section and then they place a shipment hold on that item until payment is cleared or billing info is corrected.

Guys like this piss me off b/c all it does is excite us, just to let us down. :cry:

I got somewhat close to Zander_Vitch after he did the same to me. I know he is also known as Fijijumper. I'm not mad, I am now mostly just relieved this whole fiasco is over and I know for sure that he is a fraud. How fucked up does one person have to be to shower girls with their dreams and hopes and then just step all over them in an attempt to just connect with them on a personal level till they figure out whats going on and he has to find more prey. It absolutely boggles my mind that one person can get so sick like that. He also "apparently" put in bids for 2 cars from me on autotrader. A car would seriously change my life and its just so effed up that he would tease me with something like that, along with the other 10k worth of items he "purchased" on amazon. His story to me was that a friend he worked with got his cards and the fraud caused the orders to get canceled . COUGH.. BULLSHIT. I did however get him to overnight send me 2 pokemon video games and he bought me and my bf tickets to a convention (in which I am not going now and letting those tickets rot in hell). I really don't want this to happen to ANY other girls, none of us deserve this. I'm so glad I found this post so I have closure now. Good luck girls and always be weary. It just sucks for the guys who really honestly care about me and donate all the time, its really unfair to them because now I feel rather disgruntled about new comers with "money" that come into my room. sigh, oh well, life goes on! Can't be upset about something I never had right?

CC

Ohhhhh BTW, another thing to know is that it is a whole group of guys friends doing this. It's not just this "Zander" guy, as far as I know him and a bunch of his friends share the accounts, but all apparently do the same thing. Its a whole clusterfuck. WTF is wrong with people! This is definetly a huuuge learning lesson for me and I will never make the mistake of trusting someone like this again. If it appears too good to be true, it is. >.<

CheshireXCat said:
Ohhhhh BTW, another thing to know is that it is a whole group of guys friends doing this. It's not just this "Zander" guy, as far as I know him and a bunch of his friends share the accounts, but all apparently do the same thing. Its a whole clusterfuck. WTF is wrong with people! This is definetly a huuuge learning lesson for me and I will never make the mistake of trusting someone like this again. If it appears too good to be true, it is. >.<
Totally unrelated but gosh you're pretty :)

Back on topic
as far as Zander dude goes, eh fuck that guy. Its way wrong to get someone's hopes up just so you can let them down

Jebbaz said:
CheshireXCat said:
Totally unrelated but gosh you're pretty :)

Back on topic
as far as Zander dude goes, eh fuck that guy. Its way wrong to get someone's hopes up just so you can let them down

Aww shucks... :oops: :mrgreen:

Yeah, lesson learned! Just hope it doesnt happen to anyone else!

Hi, I just joined so forgive my profile bareness.

I have followed this Zander_Vitch/fijijumper for a little over a month, mostly on accident because he gravitates toward similar girls.

His name is likely false, his pictures may also be false for all I know. Zander claims to have been left a fortune and makes oodles of cash working for atlantic records and goes to massage school on the side. Fijijumper is just an unfortunate poor man who won a lawsuit that netted him 250k+ dollars in settlement.

The models scammed so far are : Purplestar420, Missmeowmixx, kotamorgue, Glitterkush420, Cheshirexcat, Kiyoko, and possibly many more.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of stuff promised and excuse after excuse came pouring out.

Lost credit cards. Friend stole credit cards(but not in jail???), wrong mailing address, you gave me a fake name(now why would I do that), company closed it due to too many charges. The list goes on.

He gets very hostile when he thinks you think he is a fraud but calms down once you convince him you believe.

I wanted to believe it was real, but... it seems it isn't...

CheshireXCat said:
I did however get him to overnight send me 2 pokemon video games

Hey you didn't come away completely empty-handed then :p
You should ebay the convention tix or see if any other models or members you're friends with want them.

As for the escalade thing...yeah I saw this list before I saw the thread and it looked dodgy cos when I clicked through to the dealer's website the car was still listed for sale.
I saw the model online the other day OakleyRains or something? and asked her like 3 times if she really got a caddilac and she just ignored me each time lol.

Jupiter551 said:
CheshireXCat said:
I did however get him to overnight send me 2 pokemon video games

Hey you didn't come away completely empty-handed then :p
You should ebay the convention tix or see if any other models or members you're friends with want them.

As for the escalade thing...yeah I saw this list before I saw the thread and it looked dodgy cos when I clicked through to the dealer's website the car was still listed for sale.
I saw the model online the other day OakleyRains or something? and asked her like 3 times if she really got a caddilac and she just ignored me each time lol.

yea its OakleyRain and of course shes gonna ignore that because i think she realized she got scammed the guy who scammed her his name is fijijumper or something close to it

Courtney said:
May I do 2 questions here??

Here we go haha....... If I made a wishlist on amazon the guys will know my adress??? or how much info about me they could find???
just curius :think:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Courtney_

Nah amazon knows it for obvious reasons, but to anyone looking at the list or buying something for you it just comes up as a general location like Los Angeles California for example, then said (address hidden for privacy) or something

CheshireXCat said:
HaileyJade said:

CC

Wow... Didnt think to put Zander and the Fiji guy together!! Zander hasnt been on his account in a while. Zander did purchase a few things for me. I did receive some of them, but the billing info on the papers wasnt Zander. It was to someone else, so I think he was using someone else's CC or something. I found the CC holder on Facebook and I always wanna message him and ask, but I'm afraid I'll get in trouble for accepting a gift that was purchased with a stolen CC.

Does anyone know where this Fijijumper guy is from??? Fiji shares his account with his 3 roomies. I know the Zander guy is from NY. I've called him before! HAHA!!

Jupiter551 said:
Courtney said:
May I do 2 questions here??

Here we go haha....... If I made a wishlist on amazon the guys will know my adress??? or how much info about me they could find???
just curius :think:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Courtney_

Nah amazon knows it for obvious reasons, but to anyone looking at the list or buying something for you it just comes up as a general location like Los Angeles California for example, then said (address hidden for privacy) or something

Thankyou so much for answer my questions, Ill start making one then hehe ;)

Courtney said:
Thankyou so much for answer my questions, Ill start making one then hehe ;)

Look in the models section first before you do that. We have talked about this many times over and over again about the different situations (coming directly from Amazon, or a 3rd party Amazon purchase) and which one does what. And I *think* that no matter which items you add to your wishlist, there's always the chance of them receiving a shipping confirmation with your full address on it (or maybe it happens everytime, idk? but I do know it happens often)

You can always opt for members to send you e-gift cards and you can purchase the items that way.

Also, and feel free to move this info to the actual wishlist thread in the model section....Someone recently told me about mail forwarding services. They give you a US address to have your mail sent to, and they will fwd the mail to your real home address. This way you can use the 3rd party option on Amazon and stay safe. Theres a bunch out there but heres a link: http://www.usabox.com/

My friend (whos brand new to camming and a little easy to dupe right now) both recently had problems with FijiJumper/Zander. Sadly this confirms it - he "bought" my laptop about a month ago and never got back to me when I sent a shipping address because he was "away of business" until my friend Zoe showed up - then in her room he's sending all kinds of stuff including blackberries, kindles, ipads lol. Oh & wants to expense a vegas trip for her birthday for us & 2 friends. Uh huh. :/ sucks, why is he not banned??

Yes, this douche is back trying this shit on new unsuspecting girls. He was in my for the first time room the other day and the FIRST thing he asked is..."Do you have a wishlist?" I said no I dont, and I know all about you Zander. You say you are buying things for girls and then the gifts never come. Get the hell out of my room and dont come back. Then I banned him. Lol.

I saw him on recently, tried to PM him. Was a total no-go. He only accepts pm's from friends now LOL. Wonder whyyyy. Sent him an mfc mail and left a comment on his page, but he hid comments now. ahhaha. Fucking loser.

Yup, count me in on this list I've just been zander'ed, alienware laptop, star trek dvds, printer, loads of shit, I even said to him 'this has to be a joke' and he said 'that would be a very mean joke' what a complete asshole, some people are just sick in the head, worse thing is my laptop is about to collapse and I had a seriously generous reg who was going to buy me a new one but on seeing that this zander prick had bought me one, went and spent all his dosh on toys for me (sweetheart I know) some people don't deserve the fingers they type and wank with (excuse my potty mouth I'm a teeny tiny bit disgruntled lol) but yeah, I thought I'd also confirm this to help future model victims, I actually feel much better now after finding this thread (I still held out a little hope with it only happening on thursday and amazon sometimes being pains with delivery) and my little rant has taken away some of the anger, I'm just going to go curse loudly for abit now and then move the fook on :D

You would think scamming like this would be a kind of harassment. What's he doing it for? Attention? Free shows? I would have thought Leo would do something about such a repeat offender, but who knows.

Doing it continually, changing names, accepting services in return etc..you'd think it would fall under harassment if nothing else.

He may have just struck again. I don't know if he tipped or what, I just saw the topic a little while after reading this thread and took a quick cap. See below, is this the same "Zander"?

Attachments

• xander.PNG
    xander.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 396
BebopBlue said:
He may have just struck again. I don't know if he tipped or what, I just saw the topic a little while after reading this thread and took a quick cap. See below, is this the same "Zander"?

Thats a different person... Xander and Zander ARE NOT the same people.

BebopBlue said:
Xander is a good guy, I have not ran across the other one yet.

Jupiter551 said:
You would think scamming like this would be a kind of harassment. What's he doing it for? Attention? Free shows? I would have thought Leo would do something about such a repeat offender, but who knows.

Doing it continually, changing names, accepting services in return etc..you'd think it would fall under harassment if nothing else.

Thats the weird thing, he wanted nothing for it, if he'd have asked I'd have let him know he'd get whatever it was he wanted when the gifts arrived, purely because I knew you could put gifts in the 'purchased' area of the wishlist by clicking buy elsewhere, that's why this loon is so crazy, he's doing it purely to mess with models heads :/

I doubt theres anything leo could do either because things bought on wishlists aren't putting any money into the site so it would be classed as nothing to do with it :( its so sneaky aswell because what model or member is gonna call out a guy who's supposedly spending thousands on a models wishlist in her room and say he's a fraud?!

Hi everyone. I am new to this site, but I'm a model on MFC as well. I just wanted to warn more girls about Fijijumper because he's still at it. Last Friday night I thought was a GREAT night because he jumped in my room, said he checked out my wishlist and bought like 5 items off of it (items like a TV, laptop, xbox, etc.) I waited all week for something to come in the mail, but still... nothing. Well, I found this thread today and I guess he just tricked me, like every other girl he does this too. WATCH OUT LADIES!!!

Countessa said:
What's an 'escalade'?
escalator.gif

btw I'm necroing this cos seen it said a few times these jerks prey on new models, maybe one will see this thread

I think I had another dumb premium encounter. Lol. A member named weeeee123 sent me a PM last night asking if I had a wishlist. I had no clue who he was. He was going on and on about how he likes to buy random girls gifts.

Then he went on to say I should add more expensive items to my wishlist. He said I should add an iPad 2 or a 3DTV.

After I told him I didnt need any of that, he began to get annoyed at me b/c I wouldnt add expensive things. He whined and complained for a good 15 mins before I told him the Shut the hell up and go away. Lol.

These guys are getting really annoying. They now know they can get free stuff from girls by doing this. Ughh.. I feel sorry for any models who fall for this scam.

Hello everyone.

I have been informed about this zander vitch and his activity's through Kiyoko, who has been affected by him.

I'm asking everyone to pass along ANY kind of information you have on him (emails, usernames, real names) anything you can and to Private Message me this info.

I have been doing some investigating and I believe I have found his real name out but no possible address.

Again. ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE ON THIS ZANDER A.K.S. FIJI JUMPER, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE.

Regards, IRanNakedd

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

IRanNakedd said:
Hello everyone.

I have been informed about this zander vitch and his activity's through Kiyoko, who has been affected by him.

I'm asking everyone to pass along ANY kind of information you have on him (emails, usernames, real names) anything you can and to Private Message me this info.

I have been doing some investigating and I believe I have found his real name out but no possible address.

Again. ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE ON THIS ZANDER A.K.S. FIJI JUMPER, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE.

Regards, IRanNakedd

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

I have Zander's address, phone number and a billing address from when he purchased my dance pole. The billing address was a completely different name though.

Also, Zander has made a new MFC username. He is ManlyBanana now.

However, Im pretty sure Zander and FijiJumper are not the same people.

IRanNakedd said:
Hello everyone.

Regards, IRanNakedd

And not to sound bitchy, but what do you plan on doing with all the information you've collected. You do only have one post on this forum so who are you and wheres your creditability.

Status
Not open for further replies.