AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT AGE VERIFICATION EMAILS MISCOMMUNICATION ISSUE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Greetings hello @punker barbie i am writing regarding many emails i am receiving from support regarding the INDEPENDENT BROADCASTER AGE VERIFICATION ISSUE,,which keeps also appearing on my Account but when i wrote to support team to confirm they replied back my email few days ago saying my Account is age verified no problem and can still receive tokens ..But strange enough i am still getting the Age verification warning messages in my email everyday even after i received an email from support team few days confirming my account is verified kindly can u help me resolve this issue their seems to be a problem and miscommunication here with support team as they are the same people who sent me the confirmation email about my account i have tried sending emails to them with proof of message they sent me but still am confused about whole situation because The Age verification warning messages still appearing in my emails everyday and in my account when i log in i had no choice but to come here and ask for help frrom u to avoid any inconviniences in my account I would Appreciate very much if u could Kindly help me resolve the issue as i really dont know what to do Below i have attached the screenshot email as proof from suppport team that was sent to me ..THANK U IN ADVANCE

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 08-05-59 Chaturbate Support - Re chocolatepetite - Age Verification -...png
    Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 08-05-59 Chaturbate Support - Re chocolatepetite - Age Verification -...png
    116.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
@punker barbie Thanks for the Fast response my username is.... Chocolatepetite ...Hopefully the issue will be Resolved and hopefully i will stop getting the VERIFICATION WARNING MESSAGES in my email and the same Verification message will be removed and stop appearing on my Account..

Thank u in Advance

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i put a post again Regarding my Account which was Already Age verified 1 month By CB support Team and even sent u Here proof of Email screen shots from Support Team unfortunately last few Days i cant Broadcast and receive Any tokens Same reason Again asking for Age Verification ID ..So am i Supposed to Age Verify my Account Again for the Second time ??Even after confirmation Emails from CB support Team that my Account was ok and Verified 1 month Ago ??This is so Confusing i would Appreciate if u can help on this issue Again i have tried writing to CB support team but still keep sending me the same message Age Verification needed, Message..I need to get back to Broadcasting in my Account,,i will Appreciate the Help,,Thanks hope to get a response soon...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.