AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using AI to write cock reviews

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Ok - I am absolutely howling.... Inspired by a grey user asking me to rate his sausage. I turned to Chatgpt, first I asked for a simple sausage review. It was very focused on eating and cutting, which I thought would not work.. So I refined my question to focus on the shape.

I usually charge for cock reviews - this one is sponsored by ChatGPT. You can thank me later!

Title: Perfectly Proportioned: The Symmetrical Sausage
When it comes to sausages, shape plays a crucial role in both appearance and enjoyment. Today, I had the pleasure of encountering a sausage that boasted a shape so exquisite, it added an extra layer of visual appeal—the Symmetrical Sausage.
From the moment it was presented, the Symmetrical Sausage caught my eye with its flawlessly cylindrical form. Its proportions were impeccably balanced, neither too thick nor too thin, making it visually pleasing and easy to handle. The attention to detail in its shape was evident, as every inch of the sausage showcased meticulous craftsmanship.
As I examined it closely, I noticed the smooth and even surface that adorned the Symmetrical Sausage. There were no irregularities or bumps, ensuring a consistent visual appeal. Its uniformity was a testament to the expertise of its creators, who took great care in shaping each individual piece.
When sliced, the Symmetrical Sausage maintained its perfection. The cross-section revealed a consistent diameter from end to end, emphasizing the precision in its crafting. The symmetrical shape was maintained throughout, with no distortions or deviations, adding to its aesthetic charm.
Furthermore, the Symmetrical Sausage's shape made it an ideal fit for any culinary presentation. Whether nestled within a soft bun or elegantly arranged on a plate, it effortlessly complemented its surroundings. Its symmetrical form allowed for easy stacking, plating, or even skewering, making it versatile for various serving styles.
In conclusion, the Symmetrical Sausage's shape is a testament to the artistry and attention to detail of its creators. Its flawlessly cylindrical and perfectly proportioned form exudes visual appeal, while its versatility enhances its overall presentation. Prepare to be captivated by the harmonious symmetry of this culinary masterpiece.

If you use GPT-playground instead it dosnt have an issue with doing adult content (at least it didnt, I ran out of credits so not sure how / if they have made any changes). So rather than trying to get chat-gpt to do it you can put into gpt playground stuff like "write me a cock review for a disappointing penis" without it trying to fight you.

If you use GPT-playground instead it dosnt have an issue with doing adult content (at least it didnt, I ran out of credits so not sure how / if they have made any changes). So rather than trying to get chat-gpt to do it you can put into gpt playground stuff like "write me a cock review for a disappointing penis" without it trying to fight you.

Nah - I was just messing around with this! Thank you though, that might come in handy.

Saying that, I do like to write all my own work, feels a bit like cheating to have it generated by AI. This sausage review was just too hilarious ( or is it just me and my poor sense of humor?) not to share.

Reactions: KingMarti
Nah - I was just messing around with this! Thank you though, that might come in handy.

Saying that, I do like to write all my own work, feels a bit like cheating to have it generated by AI. This sausage review was just too hilarious ( or is it just me and my poor sense of humor?) not to share.
I found it useful for learning how to write specific types of content, giving it prompts like give me 10 examples for video intros for x type of video, or show me a script for x type of video. I wouldnt take them as written by gpt, but if you are trying to do something you havnt done before it gives you some good starting points.

OMG this is hilarious. I haven't posted here in a while and, no joke, I came back here to create a thread asking why so many guys ask models to rate their cock. I just saw it happen almost simultaneously in the rooms of two different models. I don't understand it. I'm so glad I scrolled the page of threads before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.