AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using xsplit with Microsoft edge?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyRider

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone! Hoping for some help :) have tried google but no luck haha. I use xsplit to stream on chaturbate so I can watermark my stream. I normally use it with chrome with no issues but both chrome and Firefox are being really really slow. So I've been forced to turn to edge but it can't seem to detect xsplit as a source.

Anyone faced this? Something in edges settings maybe?

Hi everyone! Hoping for some help :) have tried google but no luck haha. I use xsplit to stream on chaturbate so I can watermark my stream. I normally use it with chrome with no issues but both chrome and Firefox are being really really slow. So I've been forced to turn to edge but it can't seem to detect xsplit as a source.

Anyone faced this? Something in edges settings maybe?
Wouldn't it be easier to try and find out why Chrome and Firefox are running slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.