AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vapes/e-cigs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutieHasBooty

Inactive Cam Model
May 5, 2016
not sure if anybody is interested in this but I thought I'd make a thread for some people who want to talk about vaping products, juices, etc. and maybe a place where people can go if they want recommendations

I currently have 2 mods

The first being the kooper plus with the play boy mini vixen tank image.jpegthis mod is a dual battery and goes up to 200w however the tank can't handle more than 80w. The mod costs about $70 and the Tank is about $30

The second mod I have is the Eleaf melo III miniimage.jpeg

This comes with the mod and tank the whole setup is $50ish it goes up to 75w and is single battery

I mix my own juice and switch between ancient EVOD and sub ohm mods. Mellow on a RTA with BRY4 this morning.

It's not bad, needs to steep awhile longer for flavor. I home mix for 80 cents/30ml.

Think anyone would be interested in that?

Reactions: Camgirl
I mix my own juice and switch between ancient EVOD and sub ohm mods. Mellow on a RTA with BRY4 this morning.

It's not bad, needs to steep awhile longer for flavor. I home mix for 80 cents/30ml.

Think anyone would be interested in that?
I'm very interested in how you mix your own juices

Juice has four core ingredients : Food grade Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, nicotine and flavor. The nicotine is your base and comes either in PG or VG, your choice. The PG and VG you can get for about $10 a quart, if not the grocery store then Amazon.

I use the Vape Tool app to keep my recipes, though there are several other good ones. Makes it easier to calculate on the fly when changing batch sizes.

An array of 10ml, 5ml and 1ml(1cc) syringes are what I use for measuring. An example recipe to mix a single 30ml bottle at 3mg nicotine with 2% juice concentrate with a 60/40 PG/VG goes like this :

3% Base (liquid nicotine base starting at 100mg in VG)
.90ml
35% Vegetable Glycerin
10.50ml
55% Propylene Glycol
16.5ml
5% Thinner (distilled water, optional)
1.50ml
2% Flavor concentrate
.6ml

I mix them either into a wider mouth glass stopper bottle or into a tiny measuring cup (nice to verify volume at end), then use a final 10ml syringe to transfer into squeeze bottles. Keep one or two syringes for each ingredient so you don't cross contaminate, water wash-up at the end. The VG is syrup and a real pain to get in a narrow bottle, but once mixed it's not too bad. Cap the bottle, give it a good shake and it's ready to go. Let it steep for a week or two for best flavor development.

Some prefer to use graduated cylinders to measure, all personal preference there, just be careful with the 100mg concentrated nicotine. Wearing gloves while handling this stuff is a good practice, and store that somewhere safe since a kid or a pet would be in danger if they got to it.

Nicotine %, or none, is whatever you're used to. For my mod tank I use 3%, when I'm in an EVOD pen mood I use 18% since it produces so much less. $10 120ml nicotine base makes me a couple quarts of juice at that rate. I've been using Nude Nicotine and Vaper's Tech for my flavors and nicotine, though there are lots of others that have flavor concentrates and nic. Flavor % varies both by flavor and by maker of a particular flavor, they give a recommended % on the bottles. I never start with more than 2% even if they suggest higher - can always add more to your taste.

There are lots of videos on YouTube showing how others mix, I'd suggest watching a couple now that you have the overview to see what looks like the measuring process for you. Good luck and stay off burning leaves! :)

Can't believe no one has dropped this in here yet:

k0tJRAQ.jpg

This thread has inspired me to fix up my long-busted set-up again.

Also, anyone has recommendations for a VERY sturdy set-up? I have spent SO MUCH MONEY on stuff that breaks within a couple months (I'm pretty rough with it).

• Funny!
Reactions: Yarrow
Can't believe no one has dropped this in here yet:

k0tJRAQ.jpg

This thread has inspired me to fix up my long-busted set-up again.

Also, anyone has recommendations for a VERY sturdy set-up? I have spent SO MUCH MONEY on stuff that breaks within a couple months (I'm pretty rough with it).
My boyfriend has the X cube 2 with the TFv8 tank and he's rough as fuck with it and it's still going, I've dropped my kooper plus on multiple occasions and it lives on. What wattage do you typically vape at?

Juice has four core ingredients : Food grade Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, nicotine and flavor. The nicotine is your base and comes either in PG or VG, your choice. The PG and VG you can get for about $10 a quart, if not the grocery store then Amazon.

I use the Vape Tool app to keep my recipes, though there are several other good ones. Makes it easier to calculate on the fly when changing batch sizes.

An array of 10ml, 5ml and 1ml(1cc) syringes are what I use for measuring. An example recipe to mix a single 30ml bottle at 3mg nicotine with 2% juice concentrate with a 60/40 PG/VG goes like this :

3% Base (liquid nicotine base starting at 100mg in VG)
.90ml
35% Vegetable Glycerin
10.50ml
55% Propylene Glycol
16.5ml
5% Thinner (distilled water, optional)
1.50ml
2% Flavor concentrate
.6ml

I mix them either into a wider mouth glass stopper bottle or into a tiny measuring cup (nice to verify volume at end), then use a final 10ml syringe to transfer into squeeze bottles. Keep one or two syringes for each ingredient so you don't cross contaminate, water wash-up at the end. The VG is syrup and a real pain to get in a narrow bottle, but once mixed it's not too bad. Cap the bottle, give it a good shake and it's ready to go. Let it steep for a week or two for best flavor development.

Some prefer to use graduated cylinders to measure, all personal preference there, just be careful with the 100mg concentrated nicotine. Wearing gloves while handling this stuff is a good practice, and store that somewhere safe since a kid or a pet would be in danger if they got to it.

Nicotine %, or none, is whatever you're used to. For my mod tank I use 3%, when I'm in an EVOD pen mood I use 18% since it produces so much less. $10 120ml nicotine base makes me a couple quarts of juice at that rate. I've been using Nude Nicotine and Vaper's Tech for my flavors and nicotine, though there are lots of others that have flavor concentrates and nic. Flavor % varies both by flavor and by maker of a particular flavor, they give a recommended % on the bottles. I never start with more than 2% even if they suggest higher - can always add more to your taste.

There are lots of videos on YouTube showing how others mix, I'd suggest watching a couple now that you have the overview to see what looks like the measuring process for you. Good luck and stay off burning leaves! :)
Do you enjoy making your juices or do you do it mostly to save money?

Ha, I've been found out! Yes, I'm a tinkerer. I enjoy trying different flavor mixes, different PG/VG ratios.

It is both though, especially since going sub ohm. Local prices keep going up, I get bored waiting for orders from China. This way I can mix up a couple hundred milliliter for sofa change while watching TV and not have to go shopping.

Magnolia - another nod for Smok tanks, little brother TFV4 is sturdy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.