AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camcorder For Sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
So I found out that the camcorder I have works with Trackercam.

However it is Firewire, and I don't have a working tower nor will I for about a year. So I'm selling it to you guys. Here's what we have;

Mint condition Panasonic PV-GS90.

Specks;
http://www.compusa.com/applications/Sea ... No=4036955

I know it'll work with Trackercam because I have used DvDriver (made by the same people, but without the equipment) and the camcorder worked fine.

I'm going to be giving two PC cards with it - the one with the bigger firewire ports can plug into your tower so you can attach the camcorder to you PC no problem. The other one is for the smaller port of Firewire, encase you ever need it.

Comes with;

-Mint Condition Camcorder
- Strong Case
- Mini Dv tape
- Firewire Port cards for any tower
- Charger
- Battery
- Cord for charger
- bonus cord that goes straight from charger to the camera so you don't have to worry about the battery while on camera
- AV cables
- manuals
- registration forum

It is barely used, and with this you can have a pan/tilt/zoom HQ camera just like the romanian models :p
http://trackercam.com/TCamWeb/IR-Pod.htm

Pictures incoming.

I paid about 200$ for all of this but am accepting offers.

Tada. I forgot to take a picture of the case but trust me it's really awesome and organized, with lots of padding in the right places. If anyone wants a photo or another picture of anything just ask.

Do note that the camera only weighs less than half a pound, so it works with the TrackerPod. The TrackerPod is the cheapest pan/tilt/zoom with remote setup.

Attachments

• CIMG0011.JPG
    CIMG0011.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG0012.JPG
    CIMG0012.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG0013.JPG
    CIMG0013.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG0014.JPG
    CIMG0014.JPG