AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Venmo Frozen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyOh

Cam Model
May 2, 2017
MFC Username
RileyOh
I haven't received any venmo payments this month but got a message today that my account was frozen. Not quite sure why it was frozen but i can't fight it with my cam name on the account. Im curious whether i could change the phone number on that account and sign up with my own again and a different email. If i can make a business venmo account would that be better? Has anyone else dealt with this? What did you do? is there another service i could be using?

I haven't received any venmo payments this month but got a message today that my account was frozen. Not quite sure why it was frozen but i can't fight it with my cam name on the account. Im curious whether i could change the phone number on that account and sign up with my own again and a different email. If i can make a business venmo account would that be better? Has anyone else dealt with this? What did you do? is there another service i could be using?
Venmo is a subsidiary of PayPal and bans adult content.
https://venmo.com/legal/us-user-agreement/

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Well nothing you can do. You broke the terms of service. Check out indiebill.

He did answer your question. You know it's linked with paypal who doesn't allow adult content so even if you open a new account or a business one you will just be banned again, so don't do that.

Thank you guys. I just figured someone might have figured out a loophole & thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.