AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

verifying the chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2023
Hello.

I've never registered on webcam sites, but the day before yesterday I tried my first registration and wanted to start my first stream, but it didn't work.

I have been trying to confirm my age on chaturbate.com for two days now.
I've already made 30 attempts, but the site keeps saying that the picture quality is bad.
I have a good phone and it takes great pictures.
I have already written to the official technical support of support@chaturbate.com.
And mailed them my documents
They answered me that I have to show another passport: a passport or a driver's license.
But I don't have a passport or a driver's license. If I start making them, it will take several months.
Please help me to get verified on a wonderful site.
I will attach my documents to the letter.
My nickname on the site is
pollysunday

help please @punker barbie

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello @pollysunday I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
I wrote to you yesterday that I couldn't verify my age on your wonderful site. But today I was able to pass verification by making many attempts. Thank you
Today I started my first stream. I never entered online streaming on your site or other sites.
Why don't I have a "new" like other new models? If I had been streaming before, I would understand why not, because a promo is only given once in a lifetime. But I never registered on your site and never entered online streaming, why don't I have a promo?
I am very sad that the site accepted the verification of my documents with about 20 attempts, I was sad all day yesterday and now I find out that I have no "promo" and I have 10 gray viewers in my room.
I read a lot of articles on how to become a top model.

Thank you

Upvote 0
I wrote to you yesterday that I couldn't verify my age on your wonderful site. But today I was able to pass verification by making many attempts. Thank you
Today I started my first stream. I never entered online streaming on your site or other sites.
Why don't I have a "new" like other new models? If I had been streaming before, I would understand why not, because a promo is only given once in a lifetime. But I never registered on your site and never entered online streaming, why don't I have a promo?
I am very sad that the site accepted the verification of my documents with about 20 attempts, I was sad all day yesterday and now I find out that I have no "promo" and I have 10 gray viewers in my room.
I read a lot of articles on how to become a top model.

Thank you
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.