AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very curious question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
Ok guys I have something to share and this is gonna be embarrassing and I hope I'm not disturbing anyone but my fetish is armpit farts. I really like it when a model can rip it with her armpit. And I wanted to ask if any model here is really really good at armpit farting or if you folks knew some that are pros at it that do videos. I know models like Kati3kat and EvelynClaire are fantastic at it but it's hard to get in touch. So again I was just wondering if anyone here knew some models are really good at it like on their level?

I am unable to help, I don't know anyone but as "unusual" as it may be, it's not one that anyone [here especially] will judge you for at all, so don't worry about that.
I have an unusual fetish (nose/nostril) and they didn't think I was [too] weird lol. So don't worry about that.

I hope someone can help though. Good luck

I'd imagine the best way of finding out would be to search on a clipsite like clips4sale to see what pops up, and then google the username of a model that pops up and see if she's also on a cam site.

Would say clips4sale or manyvids might have stuff as previously mentioned. I wouldn't worry about it being weird or getting laughed at for it, since I'm sure most models could say they've seen much worse.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
If I've learned anything from being in this industry, it's that guys are into everything. It doesn't matter what it is, someone out there is into it. There's no need to be ashamed of your fetish because we've seen it all. (Unless your fetish involves causing harm to other people or animals without consent, in which case you should probably go far far away.)

How about a talent show like thread right here where all willing ACF models post a clip of their armpit farting talent.

A judging panel (@AmberCutie as head judge) can give their views and scores on each performer. All members then vote for their favorites leading up to a nerve tingling end of season finale.

Bound to be a hit. 👍

How about a talent show like thread right here where all willing ACF models post a clip of their armpit farting talent.

A judging panel (@AmberCutie as head judge) can give their views and scores on each performer. All members then vote for their favorites leading up to a nerve tingling end of season finale.

Bound to be a hit. 👍

Sounds a lot like getting models to work for free. Pass.

Ok guys I have something to share and this is gonna be embarrassing and I hope I'm not disturbing anyone but my fetish is armpit farts. I really like it when a model can rip it with her armpit. And I wanted to ask if any model here is really really good at armpit farting or if you folks knew some that are pros at it that do videos. I know models like Kati3kat and EvelynClaire are fantastic at it but it's hard to get in touch. So again I was just wondering if anyone here knew some models are really good at it like on their level?

If I were looking for a particular fetish I 'd start with that category on c4s.

Go to clips4sale, find a model you like who has contact information posted and email her and ask if she does your fetish and if so, order a custom video or see if she does live sessions. Might take awhile but in the meantime you might find some clips you like to boot.

clips4sale.com ARMPITS: There are 1666 Stores with 69846 clips

oh i guess my fetish is okay then i love hair that's highlighted or dyed on head of course lol also legs women's legs i am kinda bisexual lol.
That's so common I wouldn't even consider it a fetish. More like "girls with dyed hair are cute, and I'm a legs girl".

I agree with the others that you should definitely search Clips4Sale for this. Enjoy!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.