AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very regular regulars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
When I pop in to certain models' rooms I'm certain -- I mean absolutely certain -- to see a familiar face or two there. Can't be coincidence, so I'm assuming these guys are ultra regulars. Do you have regulars you can count on "always" being there when you log on? If so, I'm assuming that must be extremely comforting and rewarding to have that kind of unwavering support. (Please forgive me if this has been addressed here ad nauseam)

When I pop in to certain models' rooms I'm certain -- I mean absolutely certain -- to see a familiar face or two there. Can't be coincidence, so I'm assuming these guys are ultra regulars. Do you have regulars you can count on "always" being there when you log on? If so, I'm assuming that must be extremely comforting and rewarding to have that kind of unwavering support. (Please forgive me if this has been addressed here ad nauseam)
Absolutely. My cam life wouldn't be the same without them. It's very fulfilling.

I'm incredibly, incredibly lucky to have the regulars I that do- a lot of them have allocated themselves certain jobs like holding the banhammer, counting for the games/raffles, posting links to my stuff, managing polls etc. and will actually let me know in advance if they won't be able to make a show so I can give their job to another member. I love them all so much, my room (and my life) would be so different without them. :h:

Yes and I'm so incredibly grateful and fucking lucky to have the coolest group of frands.

Hell ya! This was the best part of my day...being greeted by my reg's and catching up on what was going on/how their day was/having inside jokes to keep me laughing/etc. Reg's (whether they tipped lots or littles) were the key to my success when I was camming & I loved having them around :h:

I've got a handful. Actually... I can go in my chat room just about any time of day (even when I'm not logged on or haven't been logged on in a while) and there will be four or five people just hanging out and talking. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.