AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VFWs Ban NFL?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it's not really about the players not getting money. It's using them for money and as support for something that they may not actually support. If MFC started using top 20 girls to promote something other than MFC... like diet pills and plastic surgery without paying them, would that be fair? Financially, those girls make enough that they're probably grateful for the platform (or they should be). But, that doesn't mean the platform gets to use them indiscriminately.

Now that was funny!

I wonder what line I would be in, or those that had problems with it, for wearing a hat during the National Anthem at a baseball game? I would probably be in the line to hell (with the way things are seen these days). :)

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure why the nfl wants to keep a controversy going. Why not have the nfl players all hang out in the locker room like they did less than ten years ago and not cause problems? It seems like beating a dead horse. Why have issues if you don't have to have issues?

http://www.snopes.com/nfl-sideline-anthem/

Maybe it is good for the sport? I remember a time when a boxer Muhammad Ali refused Army introduction and the publicity didn't hurt in making him a STAR (and quite possibly the most famous boxer in history).

Last edited:
I meant the NFL being paid by the defense department to have the players there. You're probably right about the NFL wanting the current situation to go away though. It doesn't really benefit them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
So the NFL is being paid by the government for promoting esprit de corps, but the poor players have to settle for their millions without the government aid?

FWIW, I was sent a survey on the issue, but it was so bloated with presumptions I blew it off.

Not sure if you can see the results via the following link but the results were spread... https://iava.org/anthem/
I made no comment on any of that nor do I know how it actually works or who is paid how, was just clarifying what I thought jicky was trying to say.

Huh?

The media is going to milk it for all it's worth. The NFL probably just wants it to go away.

It's not the media, Trump and Pence keep stirring this shit up if it starts to tone down.
I agree, leave the teams in the locker rooms until after the anthem plays, like it used to be.

In today's news, Trump is a hypocrite.

Reactions: ramblin
Status
Not open for further replies.