AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Games and cam.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySephira24

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySephira24
MFC Username
SexySephira24
Ive been trying to find new and unique ways to draw people into my room.. I need suggestions.... Also will i draw people in by showing a game im playing? Most seem to say its okay but they would rather see me than the game (which is understandable) my cam score is only 500 and it seems like all the stuff i try is either doing ok or miserably failing... ugh............. im just starting tor feel like 2 hours of no tips is really boring so i wanted to play a game while camming.......... and it seems like most of the time no matter what i do i usually have 1-2 people. The other night i had about 50 what do i do.. should ikeep trying the gaming thing or give it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.