AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videos!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tengashop.com/tenga_be/index.php

Apparently all tenga makes is fleshlight-style sex toys for men (that is, different toys for men to stick their cocks in). The egg was their latest creation, thus the ad campaign.

Video still makes me :shock: though, due to the lack of transition between "oh hey it's a rooster" to "just slide it down your cock like this!".

Wait a sec, :think: rooster? cock? AHA! I GET IT!

Wow, I feel a bit retarded now.

Serge said:
Wait a sec, :think: rooster? cock? AHA! I GET IT!

Wow, I feel a bit retarded now.

Rooster? I thought it was a chicken... x.x

Long tail and head features are the big difference.

Moving on, here's something that can make anyone feel better if they're having a shitty day!

Awww poor lil ducky... :(

But I did have a very guilty laugh at that.

Anyone familiar with chatroulette should have a blast watching this. And seeing how we're all webcam users/watchers...

Serge said:
dynamic said:
Fine... I'll post a kitty video. :p

Awesomely cute, but I really hope that guy put one of those invisible screen protectors on first.

I just figured he was declawed.

If you listen close, it sounds like the poor little kitten gets a fart knocked out of it!

Too much damn cat videos. :shock: Let's change that.

Mike Patton (Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk) hates Wolfmother:

For the record; I can't stand WOW, the Guild OR Felicia Day but this is just too damn funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.