AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vidya in 2015. What are you looking forward to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
Now that 2014 is finally over. What are you looking forward to this year? And from the looks of it, it's going to be one hell of a year for videogames. Here's my list:

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number:

I fucking love Hotline Miami, but it's very likely that the second game will be even better.

Killing Floor 2:

The cult PC shooter is finally getting a sequel and will also get a release on the PS4. Which will be the first for KF's developer, Tripwire Interactive, release a game on a home console.

Dying Light:

Zombies, free-running and parkour? Consider me interested.

Uncharted 4: A Thieves End:

It's the fourth game in Sony's biggest franchise of the HD generation. And it's very likely it will be the last.

Mad Max:

Although there's still no confirmed released date. It would be foolish not to release this before Mad Max: Fury Road hits theaters this May.

I'm looking forward to Halo 5. I don't remember or know much of anything else.

Shit, forgot to add this to my list.

Hatred:

The most talked about and controversial game of 2014 and it doesn't release until Q2 of 2015.

From what I can see from the trailer if you've played any of the Postal games, you've basically played Hatred. The only difference is lack of humor. It's almost funny how many people are up in arms about it because the general concept and execution [from the trailer] is so fucking ridiculous.

Games I'm super stoked about in 2015:

Dying Light
Rise of the Tomb Raider (TBN)
Two others I can't remember the name of, but to my knowledge aren't out until later this year: one is a total rip off (brilliantly so) of the Friday the Thirteenth movies, but video game form and the other is some weird park ranger game, but bad shit happens and you have to survive.

Obviously, survival horror is a big thing to me. :lol:

Reactions: KyraFortune
I'm looking forward to going to PAX! I just recently found out Manfriend got us tickets and we're roadtripping down to the US for PAX! AHHHHH!

But umm...for titles and whatnot. I'm excited for:

Majoras Mask 3D Remake
Persona 5
Dying Light
Witcher 3
Bloodborne

Also, here's a handy roundup of trailers/descriptions/titles: Right hurrr.
There were some of there I was unaware of and got kinda excited about.

Yeah, Hatred just looks fucking derivative and all-around awful, but they certainly have played the controversy card well.

I've mentioned in other thread that I'm looking forward to GTA V finally being ported to PC. But what I'm most looking forward to is Witcher III. It just looks beautiful, and I hope it is that beautiful when it drops.

MrRodry said:
Dying Light, The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, Batman Arkham Knight and Uncharted 4.

I need to do more research on The Order: 1886. It looks interesting as hell.

EDIT: Finally put in the time to research the video games I couldn't remember in my post. One of them anyway is Until Dawn (think Friday the 13th in a video game)

Not sure if this is a console only thread, but I'm looking forward to Witcher 3 on the PC.

GTA V just got delayed until March for the PC. I don't really mind, I guess. I have plenty of games to play in the meantime, and I'd rather have a delayed game (even if it is a year and a half after the damned thing dropped for consoles) than a shitty port.

ALSO:

This was announced today.

Status
Not open for further replies.