AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What things do you do in preparation for a stream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
What are some of your favorite (or necessary) things you like to do before a stream, leading up to finally hitting stream? Could be everything from makeup, to tech, to necessary (prepping for how you'll feed yourself when you're gonna be doing a long stream, planning for anything else you gotta do responsibility wise, maybe check up on kids, etc), to fun (preparing your games for the show, etc), the sexy of course (laying out lingerie, putting on lingerie), to setup (white board with tks price, etc), basically any and all of it? Also post stream (maybe you take a look at your earnings, analyze them, draw comparisons, basically bookkeep for yourself)

Um, ACF is not your personal erotica site.

I like to go outside and shoot at cans for target practice. Lol, just kidding.

I used to have a routine, but I really don't anymore because it's been so long. Other than makeup, and grabbing some fluids, I just jump on and think on my feet. I do random little things between shows, and sometimes I'm done getting ready by the end of my shift, I kid you not on that one. I often do my nails, my hair, finish makeup, and experiment w outfits during the shift, instead of before. I just get some basics done first, which I've widdled down from taking nearly two hours, to twenty mins tops. I'm always showered too, but I do evening shift, so if I weren't, that might be a bit weird. I like to live on the edge these days, it's more thrilling, and keeps me awake.

I like to go outside and shoot at cans for target practice. Lol, just kidding.

I used to have a routine, but I really don't anymore because it's been so long. Other than makeup, and grabbing some fluids, I just jump on and think on my feet. I do random little things between shows, and sometimes I'm done getting ready by the end of my shift, I kid you not on that one. I often do my nails, my hair, finish makeup, and experiment w outfits during the shift, instead of before. I just get some basics done first, which I've widdled down from taking nearly two hours, to twenty mins tops. I'm always showered too, but I do evening shift, so if I weren't, that might be a bit weird. I like to live on the edge these days, it's more thrilling, and keeps me awake.
Omg, I've totally questioned doing this haha, it motivates me more to get through the show getting ready along the way, glad to know it's not a faux pas! What kind of fluids do you usually prepare, I think electrolyte is super important. I thought about espresso, but that's a slippery slope lmfao

Reactions: MarieElise
Omg, I've totally questioned doing this haha, it motivates me more to get through the show getting ready along the way, glad to know it's not a faux pas! What kind of fluids do you usually prepare, I think electrolyte is super important. I thought about espresso, but that's a slippery slope lmfao
Caffeine can definitely be a slippery slope but one I do slide down. I have low blood pressure issues and I’m still nursing too, so I usually have minimum 32 fl oz water with a splash of fruit juice in it, then a light energy drink or a green tea too. I like Mountain Dew kickstarts these days because they only have 80mg caffeine, some juice and coconut water too. But honestly I usually need to go refill and end up drinking 64 fl oz of juicy water , for even a short shift. But I’m also someone who has to drink 16 cups of water a day, most days anyways. Which I think is a bit more than your average person.

Yeah I-can’t do the monotony of having an extensive get ready routine. The boredom and monotony of it puts me off of even doing the shift ( doctors say I have adhd too though so maybe that’s part of it). And my low blood pressure issues are a huge reason why I have to drink all that water too so I maybe a bit of an outlier on all that.

Plus on the two hour get ready routine I get too pissed if I go to all that effort and then it ends up being a quiet night. I kind of wanna judge me. I decide how much effort I’m gonna put in.

Caffeine can definitely be a slippery slope but one I do slide down. I have low blood pressure issues and I’m still nursing too, so I usually have minimum 32 fl oz water with a splash of fruit juice in it, then a light energy drink or a green tea too. I like Mountain Dew kickstarts these days because they only have 80mg caffeine, some juice and coconut water too. But honestly I usually need to go refill and end up drinking 64 fl oz of juicy water , for even a short shift. But I’m also someone who has to drink 16 cups of water a day, most days anyways. Which I think is a bit more than your average person.

Yeah I-can’t do the monotony of having an extensive get ready routine. The boredom and monotony of it puts me off of even doing the shift ( doctors say I have adhd too though so maybe that’s part of it). And my low blood pressure issues are a huge reason why I have to drink all that water too so I maybe a bit of an outlier on all that.

Plus on the two hour get ready routine I get too pissed if I go to all that effort and then it ends up being a quiet night. I kind of wanna judge me. I decide how much effort I’m gonna put in.
my blood pressure is always low unless I'm panicked or stressed then it hits the slightly elevated range but so far has never been high enough to be a concern. low definitely a concern, nearly got me admitted once...

Status
Not open for further replies.