AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Viewer bots on Chaturbate again?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think is a bot, i saw manny times on chaturbate this kind of innocent new girls having over 10000 users . if they look like 12. no make up, and very innocent, they might have real over 10k viewers ... lots of pervs online :)

Everyone needs to get off this obsession with the user count, if you get into the top 5 spots of a gender you can be selected for the affiliate traffic and thats when the numbers sky rocket and can reach 10k viewers. The real thing you want to look at is how did she approach that high of a position. If you look at the new features I added on cbhours you can see that on her very first day she entered top 5 in 1 hour and 30 minutes after she started broadcasting for the first time on 9/10 (and although its not on cbhours searching online you can see she did that wearing a black nike t-shirt).

So either she got extremely lucky, has some form of advertising or legit traffic, or CB is about to ban a whole lot of fake accounts.

Everyone needs to get off this obsession with the user count, if you get into the top 5 spots of a gender you can be selected for the affiliate traffic and thats when the numbers sky rocket and can reach 10k viewers. The real thing you want to look at is how did she approach that high of a position. If you look at the new features I added on cbhours you can see that on her very first day she entered top 5 in 1 hour and 30 minutes after she started broadcasting for the first time on 9/10 (and although its not on cbhours searching online you can see she did that wearing a black nike t-shirt).

So either she got extremely lucky, has some form of advertising or legit traffic, or CB is about to ban a whole lot of fake accounts.

I saw that new feature yesterday for the first time, it's pretty cool.

Really don't understand the obsession with this. Affiliate traffic boosts top rooms like a snowball effect. She could be using her own affiliate traffic with ads that she pays for or she hit top and CB is redirecting traffic due to the spot she holds currently. Not everything is bots or conspiracy theories.

Also, any random single user can be affiliate or have an affiliate account and use it to push up a promising room, expecting spinoffs

If you look at the new features I added on cbhours you can see that on her very first day she entered top 5 in 1 hour and 30 minutes after she started broadcasting for the first time on 9/10 (and although its not on cbhours searching online you can see she did that wearing a black nike t-shirt).

Does chaturbate give "new" rooms better placement at all, or does the tag/category just get some more attention from viewers?

i dont think is a bot, i saw manny times on chaturbate this kind of innocent new girls having over 10000 users . if they look like 12. no make up, and very innocent, they might have real over 10k viewers ... lots of pervs online :)
To be honest, to me she looks like a 12 year-old boy.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Wtf is this smearing and shaming going on. She's comfortable to not have to wear tons of makeup or even any and that's perfectly ok. Calling her natural face looking like an underage boy is rude AF and unnecessary. From the screenshot she's not trying to present as a minor.
I saw her In live chat last night, several of the men In the chat told her that she looked and sounded like a trans.

How did she respond to those men?

She was fine with It, she knows that she looks and sounds like a male. In fact, I suspect that was her goal.

Yep - CB seems to cater to the pedophiles quite a bit - even though it is against their TOS :meh:

Reactions: anabeauty37
strange that it was banned weeks offline, could have been for anything, one time I saw her stream cut by chaturbate for verification because she stood up with only legs visible and someone reported that it wasn't her

so true. I hate these guys so fucking much seriously.

Hello! It's me! :))
I was banned!
Today I broadcast on a new computer and the broadcast slowed down. I urgently ended the broadcast and a few hours later the account was banned.
It seems to me that I did not break the rules of the site. Why was I banned?

Last edited:
yes, she is back but 250 users , not 11k like in the other account...

Status
Not open for further replies.