AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Violating Non-Existing Rules on ScatShop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that about sums up their customer service. I'm actually shocked you got an apology to be honest!

Just saying...a lot of people consider everything we do to be obscene or disgusting...or at least some portion of it. Seems strange to judge people on something we all get judged for. As someone who gets the shit beat out of me for shits and grins on a regular basis, I know a lot of people consider what I do wrong. It would suck to get judged for it in a place like this... If youre making money, everyone involved is consenting, and no one is getting hurt (in a way you dont want to be), more power to you. If theres a market for it, why is it wrong to cater to it if the conditions I stated are met? Just saying...

As for the legal options, I have a bit of a background in law if you want to PM me I could talk with you a little about it. But at the very least I will say that most attorneys will have a brief consultation with you for free just to tell you if they think its worth your (and their) time. Just have an idea what you want to say because you wont get half an hour to explain everything. You could just say, "Im a model in the adult entertainment industry and am dealing with a website which sells video clips online. They have deleted my account and have refused to pay me for sales I have made. The amount is small, somewhere in the area of $400." You can add a few more details if you want but keep it short. They will give you an idea of what they would or would not do. Feel free to call a few lawyers if you like and see what they say. Do find an attorney that specializes in the entertainment or some related industry.

Im really sorry you had to deal with this. Its pretty ridiculous. And it sucks that it seems like theyre mostly able to get away with being terrible people. I will say, I dont know exactly how effective it would be but I know of a couple of people who sell clips by advertising themselves on FetLife. Seems to be mostly pretty small time business but at least you would make 100% of sales. Like I said, dont know how effective, but its an idea.

Good luck...im sorry you had such a shitty experience
(for the record...im really not trying to intentionally use the word shitty...)

A

Status
Not open for further replies.