AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wacky & Weird News Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado couple arrested for stealing neighbors' Christmas decorations, displaying them in yard: police

Carrie Carley, 42, and her husband Jeremy Lewallen, 18, were charged with theft after police found 50 to 75 stolen holiday displays in the couple's possession.

They're not the brightest of bulbs.

A Colorado Springs couple was arrested after getting caught with $2,000 worth of stolen Christmas decorations in their front yard, police said.

Carrie Carley, 42, and her 18-year-old husband, Jeremy Lewallen, were charged with stealing from 13 neighbors Dec. 19.

The couple was turned in by another Grinch — a 9-foot-tall inflatable one.

Neighbor Walter Sandoval discovered his Dr. Seuss character display was stolen Dec. 10 and later found it, with his name on it, in front of the couple's home in the neighborhood while on a drive.

Sandoval reclaimed his Grinch and called police.

When police arrived to Carley and Lewallen's house, they said they found 20 to 30 holiday decorations on the lawn without any sort of coherent theme.

Police spotted various stolen decorations, including reindeer, Mickey Mouse, penguins, Dalmatians and "Frozen" characters.

A search warrant turned up 50 to 75 other stolen items in a "decoration graveyard," police said.

Most of the items have since been returned to their owners.

The pair face theft charges and are being held in El Paso County jail on $1,000 bond. They are scheduled to appear in court Tuesday.

Carley said her husband acted solo, citing his arrest this fall for stealing Halloween decorations.

"Every morning he'd go out for a walk, at like 2 or 3, and then there was just more stuff in the yard," Carley told KKTV. "I didn't know exactly where it all came from."

Lewallen admitted he stole the holiday displays because he "tends to do 'dumb stuff,'" officer Anthony Voltz said in an affidavit obtained by the Gazette.

He laughed when asked if he considered how his actions might have hurt children who lost beloved decorations for the holidays.

"He then chuckled and shrugged his shoulders," Voltz wrote, "indicating to me he did not care about who he affected by stealing from others."
Pictures of the lovely couple and decoration at the source.

42 yr old woman and her 18 yr old husband what the actual fuck.

Another stellar crime couple:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/25889 ... ed-closet/
Couple spent days 'trapped' inside unlocked closet
A couple spent two days believing they were locked inside a closet, only to discover the door was unlocked.

The couple claimed they were chased into the closet in a college in Daytona Beach, the United States, the Orlando Sentinel said.

John Arwood and Amber Campbell called police from a mobile phone and said they were trapped inside the closet.

After police let the couple out, one officer tried to figure out how they could have been locked into the closet and closed the door, but then realised the door didn't lock.

The police found human feces and copper scouring pads, which are used to smoke drugs, inside the closet, but found no drugs.

Arwood and Campbell were immediately freed from the closet, but instantly charged with trespassing.

Campbell was also charged with violating her probation, which she was given for resisting arrest in 2013.

Arwood already had a criminal record that included five prior jail sentences for offences including armed burglary, possession of 20 grams marijuana as well as fleeing law enforcement.

Jupiter551 said:
42 yr old woman and her 18 yr old husband what the actual fuck.

Another stellar crime couple:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/25889 ... ed-closet/
Couple spent days 'trapped' inside unlocked closet
A couple spent two days believing they were locked inside a closet, only to discover the door was unlocked.

The couple claimed they were chased into the closet in a college in Daytona Beach, the United States, the Orlando Sentinel said.

John Arwood and Amber Campbell called police from a mobile phone and said they were trapped inside the closet.

After police let the couple out, one officer tried to figure out how they could have been locked into the closet and closed the door, but then realised the door didn't lock.

The police found human feces and copper scouring pads, which are used to smoke drugs, inside the closet, but found no drugs.

Arwood and Campbell were immediately freed from the closet, but instantly charged with trespassing.

Campbell was also charged with violating her probation, which she was given for resisting arrest in 2013.

Arwood already had a criminal record that included five prior jail sentences for offences including armed burglary, possession of 20 grams marijuana as well as fleeing law enforcement.

What a shock... "Florida". :lol:

So I found a this one just now that gave me a good laugh... thought I'd share.

Russia Bans Trans People And Those With 'Disorders Of Sexual Preference' From Driving

Russia has reportedly banned transgender people, as well as those who suffer from "disorders of sexual preference," from obtaining driver's licenses.

The BBC reports that the Russian government has released a legislative document which outlines a revised set of medical controls for drivers in an effort to cut down on the number of car accidents.

Although most of the provisions refer to physical impairments (such as blindness), "gender identity disorders" including "transsexualism” and “dual-role transvestism” are referenced in the document, as well as “sadomasochism" and “exhibitionism," according to BuzzFeed's J. Lester Feder and Susie Armitage.

Among those to decry the new regulations was Shawn Gaylord of Human Rights First, who noted that "banning people from driving based on their gender identity or expression is ridiculous and just another example of the Russian regime’s methodical rollback of basic human rights for its citizens.”

“Beyond the denial of basic freedoms, this provision may deter transgender people from seeking mental health services for fear of receiving a diagnosis that would strip them of their right to drive, and leaves the door open for increased harassment, persecution, and discrimination of transgender people by Russian authorities," Gaylord added in a statement emailed to The Huffington Post which also appeared on the group's website. "We urge the United States to immediately condemn this provision and to press the Russian government to repeal this decision."

While Russian psychiatric expert Mikhail Strakhov and Valery Evtushenko of the Russian Psychiatric Association were among those to also condemn the regulations, Alexander Kotov of Russia's Professional Drivers Union said be believed "toughening medical requirements for applicants is fully justified," according to the BBC.

Of course, the driving regulations are just one contribution in what appears to be an increasingly volatile environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Russians.

Russia's stance on its LGBT residents came under intense scrutiny last year in the wake of global speculation as to how its controversial "gay propaganda" law would impact foreign athletes participating in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, as well as attendees.

Links at the source.

WTF Russia.

MrRodry said:
Russia Bans Trans People And Those With 'Disorders Of Sexual Preference' From Driving

Russia has reportedly banned transgender people, as well as those who suffer from "disorders of sexual preference," from obtaining driver's licenses.

The BBC reports that the Russian government has released a legislative document which outlines a revised set of medical controls for drivers in an effort to cut down on the number of car accidents.

Although most of the provisions refer to physical impairments (such as blindness), "gender identity disorders" including "transsexualism” and “dual-role transvestism” are referenced in the document, as well as “sadomasochism" and “exhibitionism," according to BuzzFeed's J. Lester Feder and Susie Armitage.

Among those to decry the new regulations was Shawn Gaylord of Human Rights First, who noted that "banning people from driving based on their gender identity or expression is ridiculous and just another example of the Russian regime’s methodical rollback of basic human rights for its citizens.”

“Beyond the denial of basic freedoms, this provision may deter transgender people from seeking mental health services for fear of receiving a diagnosis that would strip them of their right to drive, and leaves the door open for increased harassment, persecution, and discrimination of transgender people by Russian authorities," Gaylord added in a statement emailed to The Huffington Post which also appeared on the group's website. "We urge the United States to immediately condemn this provision and to press the Russian government to repeal this decision."

While Russian psychiatric expert Mikhail Strakhov and Valery Evtushenko of the Russian Psychiatric Association were among those to also condemn the regulations, Alexander Kotov of Russia's Professional Drivers Union said be believed "toughening medical requirements for applicants is fully justified," according to the BBC.

Of course, the driving regulations are just one contribution in what appears to be an increasingly volatile environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Russians.

Russia's stance on its LGBT residents came under intense scrutiny last year in the wake of global speculation as to how its controversial "gay propaganda" law would impact foreign athletes participating in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, as well as attendees.

Links at the source.

WTF Russia.

One of the ways you can stay in power is to be really good at your job, another way is demonize another group of people to blame for your problems. Nationalizing hate has always been a key political tactic for many groups in many countries sadly.

Shaun__ said:
Nationalizing hate has always been a key political tactic for many groups in many countries sadly.
It worked awesome for Hitler. Right up till it all fell apart at the end. Too bad people following in his footsteps always forget about the bunker conclusion of his actions.

Only in Iceland: beer flavoured with smoked whale testicles

If whale testicle itself isn't enough of a turn-off, there's also the way the testicle is prepared. The brewery uses a traditional Icelandic method of burning sheep excrement to cook the testicle, giving the finished product a "complicated, smoky, taste."

Full story with audio interview.

With out any corresponding details reading this was pretty humorous the first, and second time through.

Attachments

• lmaoiamaswed.png
    lmaoiamaswed.png
    85 KB · Views: 292
injuries: A bruise on his left eyebrow and a few scratches on his right hand
How is this even possible?

B7mGvbZCYAI7wuT.jpg

wAgPrKx.jpg

http://www.wptv.com/news/national/kaleb ... ying-crash

article said:
(CNN) -- On the foggy, icy Oregon interstate, Kaleb Whitby plowed into the back of a jackknifed semi truck, flipping his pickup over.

Then the real horror came: the sight of another tractor-trailer zooming straight toward him.

"When I saw those lights coming, I knew he was going to hit me," Whitby said.

"And then I closed my eyes and prayed that everything turned out OK. That was all I could do."

He gripped the steering wheel tightly as the second semi smashed through his pickup, crushing it like a soda can.

"It was just metal crunching and glass. It was just all fast and loud."

The crash left only two things intact: The marred shell surrounding Whitby's seat, and Whitby, who was pinned between the two trucks.

"I got scared of the possibility it could have been the end," the 27-year-old father said.

But he was alive. And alert. And nearly scratch-free.

Whitby was part of a 26-vehicle pileup Saturday on Interstate 84 outside Baker City, Oregon.

"This is the biggest crash I have seen in a while," Oregon State Police Sgt. Kyle Hove said. "It was extremely slick out there. One semi that spun around on the black ice started the chain reaction."

About a dozen people were injured, including two seriously. But no fatalities.

"It's surprising no one died in this," Hove said.

Before trying to wiggle out, Whitby decided to let the sound of traffic subside "to make sure things were OK."

Then passers-by came to help. "One guy pulled my feet out just enough so I could slide out of the car."

Whitby's injuries? A bruise on his left eyebrow and a few scratches on his right hand.

Machete-Wielding Suspect Shot As He Breaks Through Door In GRAPHIC VIDEO

When James Cvengros heard screaming down the hall from his apartment, he got his video camera rolling and pointed it at the door.

Little did he know, he would capture all of the horrifying drama that was about to unfold. In the following minutes, Twain Thomas would chop through the door using a machete, sustain three gunshots to the chest from Cvengros' pistol, and lie moaning on the floor while Cvengros pleaded for an explanation.

That scene unfolded on Feb. 22 last year in Pocatello, Idaho, according to the Idaho State Journal. The footage, which can be viewed below, was released in court during Thomas' sentencing hearing on Thursday. He pleaded guilty to attempted murder and aggravated assault as part of a plea agreement, and was sentenced to at least 10 years in prison.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.

Prosecutors say Thomas began a two-apartment rampage when he broke into a unit upstairs and threatened two people with a machete, the New York Daily News reports. He left without hurting anyone, making his way to Cvengros' door.

Video shows the 54-year-old Thomas chop through the entrance and move toward Cvengros, who fires three shots. The video goes black, but Thomas can be heard moaning in pain while Cvengros yells at him.

"I didn't want to do that!" Cvengros says. "You were gonna kill me!"

Thomas response with, "You're right, I was."

"Well then I did the right thing," Cvengros says.

Many publications likened the scene to "The Shining."

Cvengros was cleared of any wrongdoing and his actions were ruled as self-defense, ABC News reports.

Source

At first I was :? but then the machete guy started to moan... :lol:

MrRodry said:
Machete-Wielding Suspect Shot As He Breaks Through Door In GRAPHIC VIDEO

When James Cvengros heard screaming down the hall from his apartment, he got his video camera rolling and pointed it at the door.

And that right there is why I own guns. And also laugh at people who try to tell me I shouldn't have them.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Yet another reason to :h: Montreal.

The Montreal Harry Potter Strip Tease Spelling Bee

Calling all Hermione fan-fic writers and Hogwarts cosplayers! Montreal has a treat for you! An event containing a combination of the best things ever has just been announced: proper spelling, nudity, and our generation’s favourite wizarding world. Tonight, Friday February 6th, MainLine Theatre is hosting a Harry Potter Strip Spelling Bee!

What does this magical event entail? Apparently it’s set up like a strip poker game. “One by one, participants are asked to spell a word. If they get it right, they sit down,” if not then they must perform a strip tease in front of an audience of horny Harry Potter fans. Each contestant is allowed three misspelled words before they are disqualified and de-robed. The winner of the spelling bee and the best strip tease will be awarded with cat related prizes!

Further reading

Colombia Farc: Guerrillas invite Miss Universe to talks
Rebels from Colombia's Farc militia have invited the newly crowned Miss Universe to assist their peace negotiations with the government.

In a statement published on their website, the group said they were taking up an offer made by Colombia's Paulina Vega in her quest to win her title.

Ms Vega, 22, has so far not responded to the offer.
Link

Mass escape from Brazilian prison after women seduce guards
Twenty-eight inmates escaped from a Brazilian jail after three women in fantasy police costumes "seduced" prison wardens.

Police found three wardens naked and handcuffed inside the Nova Mutum public jail, near Cuiaba, central Brazil, the morning after the mass break-out.

The women reportedly drugged the prison guards by giving them spiked whisky after convincing them to take part in an orgy, according to investigators.
Link

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

A Saudi Arabian historian trying to justify the nation's ban on female drivers says women who drive in other countries such as the United States don't care if they're raped and that sexual violence "is no big deal to them."

Saleh al-Saadoon claimed in a recent TV interview that women can be raped when a car breaks down, but unlike other countries, Saudi Arabia protects its women from that risk by not allowing them to drive in the first place, according to a translation posted online by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

"They don't care if they are raped on the roadside, but we do," al-Saadoon said on Saudi Rotana Khalijiyya TV.

“Hold on. Who told you they don’t care about getting raped on the roadside?” asked the host, a woman who is not named in the transcript.

“It’s no big deal for them beyond the damage to their morale,” al-Saadoon replied. “In our case, however, the problem is of a social and religious nature.”

Full story

Dead Man Propped Up, Dressed In Green Lantern Costume At Wake (PHOTOS)

"And I shall shed my light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light; The light of... The Green Lantern!"

So said the legendary DC Comics superhero, Green Lantern, whose likeness will live on in the hearts of Renato Garcia's family. The 50-year-old Puerto Rican man died Monday after having respiratory issues, and his family decided to dress him in the costume he'd taken a liking to in the weeks leading up to his death:

6sWU3aF.jpg

Two boys attend the wake of Renato Garcia, dressed as fictional superhero the Green Lantern and propped up against a wall in his sister's apartment in San Juan.

The Associated Press reports:
Garcia's sister explained that she and her brother never discussed funeral wishes, but neighbors and friends suggested dressing him as the comic book superhero. Weeks earlier Garcia had found the costume in a bag of donated clothing and started wearing the guise daily.
His family saw him as a superhero.

"He was always very helpful," Garcia's sister and caretaker, Milagros Garcia, told Primera Hora. "You beckoned and he was always there."

eUjSSur.jpg

Garcia's body was propped up in a standing position for the wake. Posing bodies at wakes and funerals is a familiar tradition in Puerto Rico, according to the New York Daily News. Professional boxer Christopher Rivera was stood up in the corner of a boxing ring, dressed in his boxing gear, after he was killed in 2014, the paper reports.

Garcia's funeral is reportedly scheduled for Wednesday.

Source

Panda antivirus software labels itself as malware

An antivirus program labelled itself as malware, causing some computers it was running on to stop working.

After an update, essential components in two Panda Security antivirus programs became corrupted, leading them to be mistakenly identified as malign and quarantined.

Panda said a fix had been released and warned that rebooting affected systems could exacerbate the issue.

Story

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Charles Manson’s fiancée wanted to marry him for his corpse

1kNIXKf.jpg

This plot was too crazy even for Charles Manson.

Manson’s engagement to a woman 53 years his junior was part of a wild scheme of hers to profit by putting his body on public display after his death, says the author of an upcoming book.

Manson’s fiancée, 27-year-old Afton Elaine Burton, known as Star, sought to wed the convicted mastermind of the Sharon Tate murder and eight other slayings so that she could gain possession of his corpse, according to journalist Daniel Simone.

Burton and a pal, Craig Hammond, planned to lay out Manson’s remains in a glass crypt, Simone says. The pair figured their bizarre California version of Lenin’s Tomb would draw huge crowds and make big money.

But Manson, 80, does not want to marry Burton and has no interest in spending eternity displayed in a glass coffin, Simone told The Post. “He’s finally realized that he’s been played for a fool,” Simone said.

Sauce

I'm going to post this wacky news behind a spoiler tag because I think it's some kind of a spoiler of the really great episodic HBO's documentary called The Jinx.

Robert Durst: "What did I do? Killed them all, of course"

US real estate heir makes what appears to be veiled confession in TV documentary screened hours after he was charged with murder

Robert Durst, the wealthy heir to a New York real estate fortune whose stranger-than-fiction involvement in three mysterious deaths has baffled prosecutors and police investigators across the US for decades, made a veiled confession in a documentary aired on Sunday night that he “killed them all”.

The startling admission, made in a conversation with himself in a bathroom while his interview microphone was still switched on, was made public just hours after new evidence unearthed by the documentary-makers in one of the unsolved cases caused Durst to be arrested in New Orleans and charged with first-degree murder.

Durst, 71, is a suspect in the 1982 disappearance of his wife Kathie, which prosecutors in New York and California believe may be linked to the murder of one of his oldest friends, Susan Berman, a Las Vegas gangster’s daughter who was shot in her Los Angeles home in 2000. He was also tried and acquitted of a murder in Galveston, Texas in 2003, successfully arguing that the killing was in self-defence.

The makers of the documentary series, called The Jinx, found a letter written by Durst to Berman which bore a close resemblance to an anonymous note sent by Berman’s killer to the Beverly Hills police on the day of her murder. Both were written in similar block letters, and the word Beverly was misspelled Beverley in both cases.

Confronted by the film-makers, Durst initially betrayed little emotion or surprise. “The writing looks similar and the spelling is the same so I can see the conclusion the police would draw,” he said in the interview.

A little later, he backtracked slightly, saying the only similarity he saw was in the misspelling of Beverly. “Block letters are block letters. How else do you write block letters other than that?” he asked.

However, when he went to the bathroom, almost certainly unaware he could be overheard, he said to himself: “There it is. You’re caught.” It sounded at this point as if he was weeping. Moments later, after a retching sound, he added: “What the hell did I do? Killed them all, of course.”

Durst, 71, was picked up by the FBI and Louisiana state police in a hotel in New Orleans’s French Quarter and booked on Saturday night at the request of the Los Angeles Police Department. It was not clear how far in advance, if at all, the authorities were shown the final episode.

Durst was arraigned on Sunday morning and was expected to be extradited to California. He has a home in Houston – about four hours’ drive from New Orleans – which has been under surveillance since the documentary series started last month, according to a former prosecutor who has been after him for years.

Shortly after Durst’s arraignment, his younger brother, Douglas, issued a statement on behalf of the family corporation in which he said the family hoped Robert Durst would “finally be held accountable for all he has done”.

It is not known if Durst went to New Orleans in an attempt to run from the law, as he has done in the past. His booking photograph appeared to show him in an orange prison jumpsuit, and he is being held without bond – meaning he will remain in custody either until trial or until a judge releases him or until prosecutors decide to drop the charges.

Durst has long been a leading suspect in the Berman killing, because Berman had potentially damaging knowledge about the disappearance of Durst’s wife Kathie, also believed murdered, from the couple’s suburban New York home in 1982.

The original investigation fizzled, however, because the police could not place Durst in Los Angeles – though they knew he was in California – and because close study of the bullet used in the killing, and of a note written by the killer, could not be definitively linked to him.

Investigators were spurred to reopen the Berman case because of numerous new revelations in The Jinx.

Durst, who has a history of taking risks and believing he is in some way untouchable, did not help himself by consenting to sit for 25 hours of interviews for the series, against the advice of at least two teams of lawyers.

In the series, a compulsively watchable Durst blinked furiously and shuddered on many occasions when answering uncomfortable questions. When it was pointed out that he travelled out west exactly at the time Berman was murdered, he smirked visibly and said: “ California is a big state.”

Durst agreed to the interviews because he was happy to speak for himself after years of sensationalist media coverage giving a less than charitable account of his extraordinary brushes with the law and his Houdini-like ability to wriggle out of situations that would have condemned anyone without his imperturbable temperament or his unlimited access to elite criminal defense lawyers.

Most startlingly, he was acquitted of a murder in Galveston, Texas, which took place less than a year after Berman’s death, even though he admitted that he dismembered the body and dumped the pieces in garbage bags in Galveston Bay.

Durst was living in Galveston disguised as a mute woman – because of his fears of prosecution in New York or Los Angeles or both – and the victim was a neighbour living in the same house. After his arrest, he skipped bail and shaved his head and eyebrows but was rearrested days later after being caught shoplifting a chicken sandwich in rural Pennsylvania . He had $38,000 in cash on him at the time.

Durst’s lawyers put him on the stand, an unusual move in a high-profile murder case, and he managed to convince the jury that he may have killed in self-defence. His lawyers then convinced the jury that the dismemberment should not be taken into consideration in their verdict.

In the documentary, Durst could not pull off the same high-wire act. He admitted on camera that he lied to investigators in 1982 about his movements on the night of his wife’s disappearance. He sounded less than convincing when it was put to him that old mafia connections of Susan Berman’s may have helped him bury his wife’s body in the New Jersey pine barrens. And he acknowledged – even before the final episode – that the anonymous note could only have been written by the killer.

“I think that they clearly have enough now. California definitely does,” Jeanine Pirro, a former district attorney from Westchester County , New York , who reopened the Kathie Durst case in 2000, told Bloomberg News on Friday. “My instincts tell me that everybody realises that there appears to be sufficient evidence to go before a grand jury in California , and Robert Durst knows it.”

Source

The Jinx trailer

Giant pandas in China set a new record for longest recorded mating sessions that lasted 18 minutes and three seconds

Lu Lu and female Xi Mei set the record at the Sichuan Giant Panda centre

Male Lu Lu broke his record of five minutes which had stood for just hours

Experts welcomed the record session as progress for endangered species

Two giant pandas have set the record for the species’ longest mating session ever – 18 minutes and three seconds – at a research centre in China.

The record was made just hours after the male Lu Lu set the previous record of eight minutes with a different female.
He had already been popularly dubbed in China 'The Enduring Brother' – for his record-breaking love-making.

L220vox.jpg

The record was made just hours after the male Lu Lu set the record of eight minutes with another partner

Jzaq1PS.jpg

He has already been popularly dubbed in China 'The Enduring Brother' for his record-breaking love-making.

The raucous session between Lu Lu and female Panda Xi Mei at the Sichuan Giant Panda Research Centre was broadcast on China Television’s iPanda website, the Telegraph reported.

It was welcomed by experts who have great difficulty getting the endangered species to reproduce.

Giant Pandas are recognised by the International Union for the conservation of nature as a species under threat, but their numbers have risen over the past four decades.

There are only 1,864 pandas left on the planet according to results of a census released last year.

The IPanda channel explained that giant panda females are ‘only fertile with a very short reproductive window of 48-72 hours in the spring every year’.

Xi Mei was already reportedly ready for a mating day and was first set up with male giant panda Yi Bao, but two pandas failed to mate.

Later, Xi Mei was placed together with male giant panda Lu Lu. Their matchmaking was described as ‘quite successful,’ with them ‘mating naturally’.

Britain’s only female Panda, Tian Tian, who is on loan to Edinburgh Zoo from China, was recently artificially inseminated prior to a later attempt at natural mating.

She has conceived twice but it is believed she reabsorbed her fetuses.

Giant Pandas have notorious difficulty with reproducing in captivity, with the length of copulation believed to be a particular problem. On average pandas mate for only around five minutes.

Experts have tried a number of techniques including ‘video guides’ to improve success rates but with mixed results.
More info and video at the NSFW (if you're a panda) source.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Sevrin
MrRodry said:
Giant pandas in China set a new record for longest recorded mating sessions that lasted 18 minutes and three seconds
More info and video at the NSFW (if you're a panda) source.

This is the funniest post I've read in this thread by far. So much "wtf" quotes:
- "Experts have tried a number of techniques including ‘video guides’ to improve success rates but with mixed results." :?
- "He had already been popularly dubbed in China 'The Enduring Brother' – for his record-breaking love-making." ;)
- "The record was made just hours after the male Lu Lu set the previous record of eight minutes with a different female." :handgestures-salute:

And that second picture, oh my God, so amazing. :lol:

I'm not even sure what's happening in this picture. Some serious kamasutra shit going down. I feel like I need to spend more time studying Panda sex to come up with some pointers.

a0L1pf0.jpg

Reactions: MrRodry
Status
Not open for further replies.