AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WARNING: guys annoying models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insy

Banhammered
Jun 9, 2021
Chaturbate Username
insidioso77
TO: ALL THE MODELS USING "Insy Spy Show" bot

MESSAGE: Dear Performer, please pay attention to the users 'dracobert','voyeur_love_','tok124','oh_itsjustme_','loveyou88888','secret_lover_xxx' that are jumping in models' rooms using "Insy Spy Show" (author: Insidioso77).
They are saying Insidioso77 is an hacker and the bot is recording videos, impossible considering a bot run in the chaturbate platform on server side.
They (or probably he is always the same guy "voyeur_love_" that is impersonating different account, he was even proud to say he impersonate insidioso77 with a similar account) then convince models to use one version of their "my secret" scam bot.
Till now he/they scared and convinced more than 50 models.

CALL TO ACTION: As soon as you see one of them or a new one please ban and report him to Chaturbate support.

All the models using "Insy Spy Show" are always providing good feedbacks and suggestions for enhancements.

Thanks and kind regards,
Insy
Screenshot 2021-07-23 230559.png

Screenshot 2021-07-23 230922.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 230854.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 230815.png

Screenshot 2021-07-23 231411.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 231508.pngScreenshot 2021-07-23 231601.png

Solution
I'm attaching a little prove so that everyone can see a tiny bit of what this user has been doing.
Surely @noiett these screenshots are the proofs I was speaking about the 2 kama bots and since that date I rewritten a lot of your old baseline (at that time it was a scam free version - adding many functionalities including an antispam that was one of the few ones really working in last May spam bots attack.

And for sure I will never ask you to collaborate again: I was too much ingenuous at that period before discovering your network.

About the comments in your bot page and under mine you can think whatever you want: I didn't wrote them and I reply to all the ones that writes to me even by email with the feedbacks and...
I have a question, i'm a little curious as to what is the purpose of showing which particular models are using a particular bot? I always thought that feature was a little strange and leads to some annoying situations.
Wondered the same. I thought that it might be of some use to me at one point when looking at bots to see how they were working in use. But so few of the models were online when I looked or weren't actually using the bot at the time, it wasn't really helpful.

Upvote 0
I have a question, i'm a little curious as to what is the purpose of showing which particular models are using a particular bot? I always thought that feature was a little strange and leads to some annoying situations.
I think the only useful part is when a model wants to see a bot in action in another model room before activating it in her/his own.

Upvote 0
The original bot is named "My Secret Show" and the author of this bot is noiett. The URL on Chaturbate for My Secret Show is here:

Insy Spy Show is a copy of noiett's original code, with unknown modifications:

It is bad enough that Insy Secret Show copied someone else's intellectual property as their own and never gave credit to the original author noiett. It is worse that there is now this bizarre spy versus spy war going on where grey users mysteriously pop up in the rooms of models running either bot, claiming that the bot has a backdoor. Insy's comment section is loaded with fake model accounts praising the bot, along with viewers who are reporting the theft of noiett's intellectual property.

I would encourage anyone who has doubts about who the real author is to contact noiett. noiett is thoughtful, polite and responds to models in a 100% professional way. Based on the actual programs, noiett appears to be a very good programmer and the CB community needs more like that. It is very bad that CB does not give authors like that a way to protect and copyright their code written for CB. I have no affiliation with noiett whatsoever, just enormous respect for the skill the actual programs demonstrate.

The post that started this thread is bizarre, and it reflects the situation I am reporting perfectly.

Upvote 0

It's a complete misfeature and CB should fix that. It violates the model's privacy. It gives away the customer base that a programmer may have worked very hard to earn. It leads to treachery, of which the situation with the Secret Show bots is a very clear example.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The original bot is named "My Secret Show" and the author of this bot is noiett. The URL on Chaturbate for My Secret Show is here:

Insy Spy Show is a copy of noiett's original code, with unknown modifications:

It is bad enough that Insy Secret Show copied someone else's intellectual property as their own and never gave credit to the original author noiett. It is worse that there is now this bizarre spy versus spy war going on where grey users mysteriously pop up in the rooms of models running either bot, claiming that the bot has a backdoor. Insy's comment section is loaded with fake model accounts praising the bot, along with viewers who are reporting the theft of noiett's intellectual property.

I would encourage anyone who has doubts about who the real author is to contact noiett. noiett is thoughtful, polite and responds to models in a 100% professional way. Based on the actual programs, noiett appears to be a very good programmer and the CB community needs more like that. It is very bad that CB does not give authors like that a way to protect and copyright their code written for CB. I have no affiliation with noiett whatsoever, just enormous respect for the skill the actual programs demonstrate.

The post that started this thread is bizarre, and it reflects the situation I am reporting perfectly.

Insy Spy Show surely started from an old version of Noiett and then rewritten in many parts, adding the possibility to switch from "Cam is Hidden - Insy Spy Show In Progress Tip [xx] to watch!" to "Cam is Hidden - Insy Spy Show - Performer Is Away" kicking off viewers and keeping the cam hidden or adding the /brb command keeping the cam hidden without accepting viewers.
No other bot is able to switch the Cam Is Hidden message like Insy Spy Show is able to do: neither Noiett.
_hidden.png_away.png_brb.png

A part the enhancements done on the hidden show function, Insy Spy Show contains all the other functionalities that the "My Secret Show" doesn't have and the Noiett all in one bot doesn't manage with a basic hidden show only.

You should even consider that even Noiett decompiled an existing bot and made the same for "My Secret Show" without giving any credits to the original author: you can drilldown his twitter page in some comments you will find a guy concerning about this.

In any case Insidioso77 contacted Noiett to explain no war against him but with "My Secret Shovv" bot that let's Moderators / Fans /Dark Pruple guys see for free the hidden shows without paying --> voyeur_love_ is the guy searching revenge and he is an affiliate of Noiett as he said to me in pm.

noiett.png

Insy Spy Show development started immediately after Insidioso77 discovering the "scam": you can see even from the Noiett Twitter page that insidioso77 was referring to "My Secret Shovv" and not "My Secret Show".
Screenshot 2021-07-24 101226.png

By the way, as written in the Chaturbate Apps & Bots Programming Documentation (here attached), it's not mandatory providing credits and considering in Insy Spy Show only few parts has been taken by the "My Secret Show" there is no mention for Noiett neither advertising the author of Insy itself.
Screenshot 2021-07-24 095714.png

On the other hand if you give a look on the Noiett page he asks 400+ tokens to the models for a "Custom" bot that is always the same changing only the name and enabling or not functionalities depending on what the model wants.
I think it's only a way to take advantage of the models instead of helping them: it's only my opinion and this is why from time to time I jump in models' rooms using my bot to get feedbacks and suggestions for enhancements that are arriving to me even by email - this is why the bot name is "Insy Spy Show" because started to manage the hidden show in a safe manner and then all the other functionalities were added / requested by models using it.

You can see another bot example "My Secret Show 2" that is really a misterious copy of "My Secret Show" with even the description and references copied by Noiett:
...but there are a lot and all with Noiett references.

Upvote 0
Insy Spy Show development started immediately after Insidioso77 discovering the "scam": you can see even from the Noiett Twitter page that insidioso77 was referring to "My Secret Shovv" and not "My Secret Show".
Screenshot 2021-07-24 101226.png
OK, there, you're speaking of Kama_Pulya_Estzhi's Bots, and this screen dates from April, following this post on twitter, hereunder.
But, even if the screen was a little out of topic, why jumping in rooms running Noiett's bot then and come here to complain now, in July ? This looks also weird from my pov

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hello,

You start a thread trying to look as if you wanted to warn your models about a situation and then end up just repeating "noiett bad, noiett did this, noiett did that" and "i'm better, my bot can do this, my bot can do that". It seems obvious that you’re here just to post your propaganda and you don’t care about lying and crossing any lines in order to get a few users for your bot.

Let me say that I have nothing to do with these accounts you’re reporting. You didn't even ask me about it (you probably know it's not me) but in any case they are doing EXACTLY what you have been doing to me and my bot recently. I just hope that you’re not making this up just to play victim, stick a finger on me and post about your copy paste bot.

To any models reading: You will always see this guy talking non-stop about his good and helping intentions but he’s the main reason I now keep the source code of My Secret Show hidden. The comments of this bot are full of fake comments he wrote when I blocked the app for his account only. He was easy to spot because reactions where sudden and irrational and he always mispells the word “launch” with “lunch”. He also sent me an email denying all these activities and offering me help with my bots (yes, the ones he’s now criticizing). I turned him down, of course.

By the way, I don’t pretend to be here just to help models but I’ve made around 15 free apps available in the platform, some of them very popular (Lovense Dream, Dream Bot++, Dream Dice, My Top Lovers, Dream Ticket, My Secret Show, Room Control, Open Captcha, etc.). And I have over 20,000 lines of code that I wrote exclusively for my custom all in one bots and that I have all the right to charge for. Besides I don’t go around pushing models to use my apps nor manipulating people.

Make me a favor and stop forcing me to go after you explaining to everyone that the things you say about me are not true. And forget my bots and my work that you seem to be checking obsessively. This community was a better place before you and your bot arrived but I assume that you don’t care as long you keep growing your bot users.

Upvote 1
OK, there, you're speaking of Kama_Pulya_Estzhi's Bots, and this screen dates from April, following this post on twitter, hereunder.
But, even if the screen was a little out of topic, why jumping in rooms running Noiett's bot then and come here to complain now, in July ? This looks also weird from my pov

You got the exact point: my first version of the bot I made was released in March end and I was jumping in models' rooms that were using Kama_Pulya_Estzhi's Bots and not Noiett ones in April (maybe they were using other Noiett bots like DreamBot, but I wanted only to warn models that dark purples can see for free the hidden shows): I was not jumping in rooms using Noiett "My Secret" - probably moderators were tricked by the similar name "shovv" instead of "show" and informed Noiett thinking they were using the "Show" one.
By the way, voyeur_love_ guy, 1 month ago private messaged me saying he his a Noiett friend and they are linked - as confirmed by Noiett email saying that Kama bot are not a scam.

I'm now complaining because it sounds really weird to me that these guys are spending time and tokens to jump in the rooms of models using "Insy Spy Show" that I've enhanced a lot since the March release and it's becoming popular, with the only purpose to convince them to use their "my secret".
Yesterday I had a chat with another model scared by one of these guys that was saying he was able to see the hidden show tipping only 1 token: obviously as a result she removed any kind of hidden show bot and I can really understand her.
Today I saw him in a model room, friend of mine, that was trying to do the same thing (but he was immediately banned).
This is the main topic: I don't think it's only revenge what they are searching for.

Upvote 0
I am curious: In your opinion, for what are they searching?
My opinion is that they are a network having interest to keep the bots' monopoly to feed the stolen content and then sell DMCA / stolen content removal service, making so money from:
- selling bots
- selling stolen content
- selling stolen content removal services

It's only my thinking without any proofs.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm new here but is it allowed in this forum to accuse well-known members of illegal activites, fraud, harassing models, etc. with absolutelly no proof or data supporting it?

It doesn't even make sense (this guy's bot doesn't affect my business in any way) and obviously I have nothing to do with all this. Opening a thread just to send arbitrary defamation and accusations against a member doesn't seem right to me.

Upvote 0
I'm attaching a little prove so that everyone can see a tiny bit of what this user has been doing.

Attachments

• insy1.png
    insy1.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 29
  • insy2.png
    insy2.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 29
  • insy3.png
    insy3.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 29
  • insy4.png
    insy4.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 27
  • insy5.png
    insy5.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 27
  • insy6.png
    insy6.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 0
It's only my thinking without any proofs.
You can think of this speaking of any bot that doesn't shows it's script, yours included ^^
But without any proof, it's much better to shut up in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: insy
Upvote 0
Lol this is fucking nuts.

If there is a user exploiting chaturbate, or you suspect. Report them. Chaturbate is so quick to ban suspected exploits and fraud. I'm fairly certain what OP is accusing this user of doing is against TOS. Other sites have in their TOS not to do so.

Also what the fuck happened to touching your willy? My husband has coded a lot of bots in his freetime, so I understand why people do it for free because it's like making puzzles. It's fun. But when it gets to a point where you are creating conspiracy theories and beefing with other bot creators, time to step away.

Upvote 0
Surely @noiett these screenshots are the proofs I was speaking about the 2 kama bots and since that date I rewritten a lot of your old baseline (at that time it was a scam free version - adding many functionalities including an antispam that was one of the few ones really working in last May spam bots attack.

And for sure I will never ask you to collaborate again: I was too much ingenuous at that period before discovering your network.

About the comments in your bot page and under mine you can think whatever you want: I didn't wrote them and I reply to all the ones that writes to me even by email with the feedbacks and suggestions I put in place in these months.
I can only think that something went wrong in your code when you tried to ban me from your bot.

Another strange thing: you joined here less then 1 day before my post and you write this "This community was a better place before you and your bot arrived" probably you well knew "you were crossing too much the line" (as you like to say) with your and voyeur_love_ guys network.

Screenshot 2021-07-26 200214.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Sorry, I'm new here but is it allowed in this forum to accuse well-known members of illegal activites, fraud, harassing models, etc. with absolutelly no proof or data supporting it?

It doesn't even make sense (this guy's bot doesn't affect my business in any way) and obviously I have nothing to do with all this. Opening a thread just to send arbitrary defamation and accusations against a member doesn't seem right to me.
It's really weird that you write this when you filled up Twitter and Chaturbate of defamation and accusations against Insidioso77 using as a proof the fact he was referring to Kama bots (as per screenshot you shared on Twitter).
Another little note: advertising is against Chaturbate ToS - you can have a quick look to your bio page there and see if you are respecting the ToS.

The more you write the more everyone will understand which kind of person you are.

Upvote 0

i dont think you have anything to worry about. no one is taking this dude seriously. if anything all of this is coming across as manufactured drama with a hint of mental illness.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to thank all of you who stood up for me when all these conspiracy theories and accusations where being sent without proof nor any possibility for me to defend myself . I shared what I know about this person but I'm not willing to spend my time refuting everything he says. I hope to see you around in more positive/constructive threads :happy:

Upvote 0
Between this 57-minute phone call I just had to deal with (Made me miss General Hospital, dammit!) + reading this, my head hurts. Lol.

Upvote 0
I have a reply. As a user, I detest bots. We users can see what bots models are using, so it's no secret. IMHO, more than any other factor, bots (in all it's formats) have ruined the CB experience for me.
Models: please, PLEASE stop running so many in your rooms!

Upvote 0
I have a reply. As a user, I detest bots. We users can see what bots models are using, so it's no secret. IMHO, more than any other factor, bots (in all it's formats) have ruined the CB experience for me.
Models: please, PLEASE stop running so many in your rooms!
No I mean when are picking the app/bot you are going to use on your stream you can actually see which models are using that particular bot which leads to all sorts of drama.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
As a user, I detest bots. … IMHO, more than any other factor, bots (in all it's formats) have ruined the CB experience for me.
Often I see a nice model, and nobody can talk to her because her bots keep flooding the chat and shifting away anything visitors or the model might have written.

That's why I wrote apps which replace all of the bots, really all of them, while writing just as many notices as needed, leaving most of the chat for humans. They are linked on my Chaturbate profile.

As I still like to talk in chatrooms, I like being able to see which models are using these apps. In their rooms, conversations are possible.

Though, of course, some models love flooding bots, they are addicted beyond help: “You mean, your app includes goals, dice roller, tip menu, fan club menu, Lovense levels, spam protection, rotating notices, battleships, and a nice top tipper list? Cool! Then I have 5 free slots for bots, thus I can run an extra dice roller, an extra tip menu, an extra Lovense bot, an extra goal app, and an extra top tipper bot! And then my chat looks alive again, notices flooding all the time!”

Upvote 0
Often I see a nice model, and nobody can talk to her because her bots keep flooding the chat and shifting away anything visitors or the model might have written.

That's why I wrote apps which replace all of the bots, really all of them, while writing just as many notices as needed, leaving most of the chat for humans. They are linked on my Chaturbate profile.

As I still like to talk in chatrooms, I like being able to see which models are using these apps. In their rooms, conversations are possible.

Though, of course, some models love flooding bots, they are addicted beyond help: “You mean, your app includes goals, dice roller, tip menu, fan club menu, Lovense levels, spam protection, rotating notices, battleships, and a nice top tipper list? Cool! Then I have 5 free slots for bots, thus I can run an extra dice roller, an extra tip menu, an extra Lovense bot, an extra goal app, and an extra top tipper bot! And then my chat looks alive again, notices flooding all the time!”

As a bot creator I cannot agree more with this. I still believe that bots are one of the best features of Chaturbate but they aren't being used properly in many cases. I also find it annoying when I type a message just to see it disappear 2 seconds later because some bot is displaying a long tipmenu or the lovense extension has decided to display all lush levels. To make it worse, many bots show information that is not even rellevant.

I believe that it's more important that users feel welcome to chat and engage rather than keeping a tipmenu or the lovense levels visible all the time. That's why I create commands like /levels, /tipmenu or /rules in my bots and avoid low default values in the timers for these notices. But many models don't see things this way and flood their own rooms just as if the conversation wasn't important.

Maybe it's not just about bots but about how we are using them. I could tell you examples of models using huge all in one bots full of features and in their rooms you mostly see chat messages and a notice popping up from time to time.

Reactions: schruti
Upvote 0
🤔…what is a good ratio of scrolling activity for a basic, average, amateur room that doesn’t get a lot of conversation? That’s something to play around with for sure. I mean we are lucky to get 150-200 views if we are doing things. Also having it set for the largest font so we can try to watch the comments, things kinda get lost quickly. Interesting 🤔

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.