AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning to Chaturbate - Chaturbate Models - Chaturbate Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

needcamhelp

Banhammered
Apr 9, 2014
Sorry for the rant guys but this must be done and someone needs to kick these assholes hard. First off I was a TOP HIGH EARNING model on Chaturbate for about a year and banned 28 times for NO REASON, NONE, OTHER THAN CHATURBATE automatic ban and ask questions later SYSTEM IS FUCKED UP AND BANS PEOPLE FOR NOTHING ALL THE TIME. THEN I WAS PERMANENT BANNED WITHOUT REASON AND IGNORED AND STILL BANNED WITHOUT REASON AFTER DOING NOTHING BUT BEING NICE AND KISSING THERE ASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. WELL NO MORE ASS KISSING.

I am flaming fucking pissed off and sick of not only being fucked over by the rude uncaring pricks at the support at Chaturbate https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18254 but also sick and tired of reading how they have done the same things to other models https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18313 .

They dont give a flying fuck about ruining others lives like you have done to mine and I have a child and family to feed but its time you start caring or get some of the shit thrown back at you.

For those of you that dont know what I am talking about, Chaturbate has a auto banning system in place that automatically bans models for no reason at all and after enough times Chaturbates support just ignores you and doesnt unban you and then blocks you from making new accounts.

12,400,400 ACCOUNTS BANNED https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei= ... anned.%22+ THATS RIGHT FOLKS THATS HOW THIS PRICKS DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM MONEY.

This will be my only and last warning to you cock suckers to give me and others some answers and REAL support before I post all the emails from the last year showing what pricks you are and then tell everyone how to ruin your site with a mac address changer program.

Chaturbate models that are still not listening to this or understanding it or might be pissed off by my post you will sooner or later when you are also fucked over by these pricks like me and "12,400,400" others have been . Do like I did and go work on 5 or more other sites cause Chaturbate will fuck you over sooner or later.

I like this new Bongacams which I have been on from the start and many other sites I also work on and think it wouldnt take more than a couple of us pissed off models spamming chaturbate the proper way [which I will detail later if I get no response] to ruin Chaturbate and get everyone to go somewhere where the support department are not pricks.

My next post if I still get no answers from these pricks will be rounding up pissed off models and fans together on skype to attack these fools site when they sleep since they love so much to let the site run in auto mode with nobody at the wheel.

Re: Warning to Chaturbate - Chaturbate Models - Chaturbate U

First and last warning: if you continue to make new threads to rant about the same thing, you will also find yourself banned here.

AmberCutie said:
First and last warning: if you continue to make new threads to rant about the same thing, you will also find yourself banned here.

So you don't think Chaturbate owners need a taste of there own medicine?

needcamhelp said:
AmberCutie said:

I think those of us at ACF have had more than enough of the medicine you have to dole out. This is not the place to spam about them as it will only annoy us ACFers and not really do anything to CB.

needcamhelp said:
AmberCutie said:

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 605

AmberCutie said:
needcamhelp said:
AmberCutie said:

I think those of us at ACF have had more than enough of the medicine you have to dole out. This is not the place to spam about them as it will only annoy us ACFers and not really do anything to CB.

I disagree as I have ways to give them a taste please PM me.

DaphneO said:
needcamhelp said:
AmberCutie said:

:clap:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO

Nope

Im sorry i thought this was a "General Camming Discussion" forum and for cam models to talk about camming and cam sites and help or warn other cam models and or get help themselves. I will try posting this on another site if not.

PS, I know this is not Chaturbates support forum or a rant site for them but would be a great place to get help kicking them for what they have done to me and so many others. If you had been fucked over by them you would feel the same way and want others help.

mynameisbob84 said:
Pissing in the wind. S'all I'm sayin...

No because Chaturbates site will have to go on lockdown after i tell everyone how to attack it with a proxy and mac address changer and some other stuff and get others to leave and go to a site that cares. Fuck these cunts at support at Chaturbate.

Is anyone else thinking that maybe OP is actually bashing CB in an attempt to get BongaCams more traffic? Because this is the second time it's come up in convo; once with a random person in the original thread, and now she's saying she's been on BongaCams for a long time? It seems a bit more than coincidental. :think:

In any case, this isn't a platform for your personal vendetta, OP. My advice to you?

DeWcLAc.gif

Edit: If you actually carried out what you outlined in that last post, it could potentially land you in prison. Just sayin'. :whistle:

needcamhelp said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Pissing in the wind. S'all I'm sayin...

No because Chaturbates site will have to go on lockdown after i tell everyone how to attack it with a proxy and mac address changer and some other stuff and get others to leave and go to a site that cares. Fuck these cunts at support at Chaturbate.
This sort of behavior is not tolerated here. Good luck elsewhere.

:handgestures-salute:

needcamhelp said:
I like this new Bongacams which I have been on from the start and many other sites I also work on and think it wouldnt take more than a couple of us pissed off models spamming chaturbate the proper way [which I will detail later if I get no response] to ruin Chaturbate and get everyone to go somewhere where the support department are not pricks.

I gotta admit, I was annoyed by this thread until I got to this part. Then I cracked up. :icon-lol:

GemmaMoore said:
Is anyone else thinking that maybe OP is actually bashing CB in an attempt to get BongaCams more traffic? Because this is the second time it's come up in convo; once with a random person in the original thread, and now she's saying she's been on BongaCams for a long time? It seems a bit more than coincidental. :think:

Agreed, oddly coincidental. Maybe *too* coincidental.

If you were really a top earner they would have cleared things up for you, but weren't you saying something about having less than 10k tokens locked up in your account from all of this? that's like 2 hours worth of camming for the real top earners there.

By not re-enabling your account they are saving themselves from having to deal with your attitude.

AnabelleLeigh said:
If you were really a top earner they would have cleared things up for you, but weren't you saying something about having less than 10k tokens locked up in your account from all of this? that's like 2 hours worth of camming for the real top earners there.

By not re-enabling your account they are saving themselves from having to deal with your attitude.
I'm not a fan of her or her attitude, but I think it should be irrelevant to whether she's a top model or not. It shouldn't matter at all what she earns. She makes the site money, therefore should be treated with respect.

Not sure about issues with chaturbate, but did experience something odd my first time on. Perhaps this is the topic to post my experience.
I tipped a model, she never took the money (still hasn't), so I never returned.

I note she mentions a mac address changer..

I wonder if she was using this to get around her bans. To enable her to keep making new accounts. :think:

just wait until you have to contact bonga support. i used their online support feature to try and report the scammer broadcasting a video (it would appear that the scammer has now been banned, or quit, the profile is gone) i copied and pasted the convo

Hello! Welcome to BongaCams Live Support! All the service desk operators are currently occupied.
You are currently 1 in the queue.
Service desk operator will respond you right now.18:15
Support 1 has joined the chat room. 18:15
h (me)
hello 18:06
h
i reported a 'model' as a scammer using a video of another model from another site over the weekend, they are online again using another video of the same model 18:07
Support 1
Hello 18:07
h
BarbieMasha is broadcasting a video of SammieCee from chaturbate 18:07
h
anybody there? 18:10
Support 1
She is not broadcasting 18:11
Support 1
Thank you for your concerns. 18:12
h
she is still broadcasting 18:12
h
BarbieMasha 18:12
h
BarbieMasha is in a public chat
You have 22 tokens, Buy more Tokens! 18:13
Support 1
She is real person. 18:14
Support 1
I've just checked it. 18:14
h
it is a video of sammiecee 18:15
Support 1
A minute ago I talked to her. 18:15
Support 1
She is a real person. 18:15
h
in pm? 18:15
Support 1
Yes. And she moved on video as well. 18:16
h
https://chaturbate.com/sammiecee/18:17
h
did she talk on cam? 18:16
Support 1
She is broadcasting to both sites simultaneously. 18:20
h
she is not 18:21
h
i follow her on chaturbate 18:21
h
Last Broadcast:
4 days, 23 hours 18:21
h
she is on a trip 18:21

I waited another 15 minutes and gave up. i will let you draw your own conclusions

needcamhelp said:
Sorry for the rant guys but this must be done and someone needs to kick these assholes hard. First off I was a TOP HIGH EARNING model on Chaturbate for about a year and banned 28 times for NO REASON, NONE, OTHER THAN CHATURBATE automatic ban and ask questions later SYSTEM IS FUCKED UP AND BANS PEOPLE FOR NOTHING ALL THE TIME. THEN I WAS PERMANENT BANNED WITHOUT REASON AND IGNORED AND STILL BANNED WITHOUT REASON AFTER DOING NOTHING BUT BEING NICE AND KISSING THERE ASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. WELL NO MORE ASS KISSING.

I am flaming fucking pissed off and sick of not only being fucked over by the rude uncaring pricks at the support at Chaturbate https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18254 but also sick and tired of reading how they have done the same things to other models https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18313 .

They dont give a flying fuck about ruining others lives like you have done to mine and I have a child and family to feed but its time you start caring or get some of the shit thrown back at you.

For those of you that dont know what I am talking about, Chaturbate has a auto banning system in place that automatically bans models for no reason at all and after enough times Chaturbates support just ignores you and doesnt unban you and then blocks you from making new accounts.

12,400,400 ACCOUNTS BANNED https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei= ... anned.%22+ THATS RIGHT FOLKS THATS HOW THIS PRICKS DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM MONEY.

This will be my only and last warning to you cock suckers to give me and others some answers and REAL support before I post all the emails from the last year showing what pricks you are and then tell everyone how to ruin your site with a mac address changer program.

Chaturbate models that are still not listening to this or understanding it or might be pissed off by my post you will sooner or later when you are also fucked over by these pricks like me and "12,400,400" others have been . Do like I did and go work on 5 or more other sites cause Chaturbate will fuck you over sooner or later.

My next post if I still get no answers from these pricks will be rounding up pissed off models and fans together on skype to attack these fools site when they sleep since they love so much to let the site run in auto mode with nobody at the wheel.

Chaturbate support informed you of your banning and provided information. By replying to our email does not mean this subject is up for discussion hence the lack of response from Chaturbate. We sincerely apologize of the inconvenience. We never publicly discuss accounts but in this case we felt a statement was needed. Please note, this is our final response.

-Shirley

punker barbie said:
needcamhelp said:

Chaturbate support informed you of your banning and provided information. By replying to our email does not mean this subject is up for discussion hence the lack of response from Chaturbate. We sincerely apologize of the inconvenience. We never publicly discuss accounts but in this case we felt a statement was needed. Please note, this is our final response.

-Shirley

AHAHAA You call this "information"?

"As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.
Thank you,
Customer Support"

or maybe you call this one "information"

"I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?
Thank you,
Customer Support"

YOU GUYS ARE A FUCKING BUNCH OF ASSHOLES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HER AND ME AND I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRUCK.

I side with this girl cause you morons have done the same thing to my account and gave me the same stupid replies. After reading this I felt it a must to come comment and post my story as well which I will be posting in a new thread here.

You replying here with this kind of responce and still not giving her a valid reason as to why she was banned is just priceless.

AFTER 2 weeks after of her emailing you and posting on forums thats the best you can come up with?

PlayboyMegan said:
If you are going to make a new account after you got banned from ACF, at least TRY to write differently.

If you are going to spew shit from your mouth atleast please wipe your lips after.

crissy jones said:
PlayboyMegan said:
If you are going to make a new account after you got banned from ACF, at least TRY to write differently.

If you are going to spew shit from your mouth atleast please wipe your lips after.
Ahahaha you going for 28 bans on ACF, too?

crissy jones said:
You replying here with this kind of responce and still not giving her a valid reason as to why she was banned is just priceless.

You do realize that it is kind of frowned on to publicly post information regarding termination of employment, right? I mean, it's not a hard rule, but it's considered extremely unprofessional to do so on a public forum. Not to mention an unrelated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.