WARNING: Red User "modelseatpizza2" — Predatory Pattern Alert
Hey everyone. I'm posting this because I wish someone had warned me before I got pulled into this user's orbit. I'm not going to name myself because I still work on the site and can't afford to be identified, but everything I'm about to say can be verified independently.
The Username: modelseatpizza2 (and variations)
The Pattern:
This user operates a very specific, very calculated playbook that left me emotionally wrecked and financially manipulated. Here's how it works:
Phase 1: The Public Seduction
He enters your room as a Red User with high token volume. He'll take you private, but here's the catch—he immediately returns to public chat and broadcasts details of what just happened. Not vague hints. Specifics. He tells the grey users what you said, what you did, how you sounded. This isn't innocent bragging. It's calculated cuckolding of the room. He wants them to know he has access they don't.
Phase 3: The Telegram Trap
He will openly mention Telegram in your public chat. Not in PM—in public. "I'm talking to her on Telegram." He knows exactly what he's doing. He knows studios fire models for off-site contact. He knows you're risking your job every time he types those letters. He doesn't care. Discretion would cost him his audience, and he needs the audience more than he needs you to keep working.
Phase 4: The Endgame (Head Shaving)
This is where I drew the line, and you need to know about it before he gets his hooks in you.
He will push you—hard—to shave your head. He frames it as a fetish, but it's not. If it were just a fetish, he'd find models who already have shaved heads. What he wants is the act of destruction. He wants to see you stripped of femininity, marked as his damage. He wants to break the doll.
I know three models who gave in. All three were dropped immediately after. He moved on to fresh targets. The head shaving isn't the kink—the destruction is. Once you're "marked," he's bored. You're damaged goods, and he needs a new canvas.
How to Verify This:
Don't take my word for it. Go to the Herbal Model Helper Bot on Telegram. Click Calendar. Set it to July or earlier months. Search his username. You'll see him asking multiple different models to shave their heads. You'll see the chat logs where he mentions Telegram in public,demands head shaving, mentions private show details and asserts his possessive dominance.. You'll see the pattern of tips stopping immediately after they agree to the cut.
The bot doesn't lie. The logs are there.
The Psychology:
I spent weeks analyzing this after I got out. His username—"modelseatpizza2"—tells you everything. It's not random. It's about taking clean, polished, elegant women and turning them into a messy, greasy, degraded spectacle. The contrast is the point. He doesn't want to desire you. He wants to be seen desiring you. His arousal isn't located in your body or the private show—it's located in the public chat, in the moment he types "you're tasty" and watches other men read it.
"Tasty." Think about that word choice. Not beautiful. Not sexy. Tasty. Mastication. Consumption. Something to be chewed and swallowed.
He has turned his entire libido into a public utility. The Red User status he paid thousands for isn't a badge of conquest; it's a collar. They engineered him like a laboratory animal, transforming his loneliness into a behavioral loop where he experiences the extraction of his wealth as the exercise of his will. He believes he's hunting you, but he's the most hunted thing in the room.
My Advice:
If he enters your room, be polite, be professional, but do not—under any circumstances—let him establish emotional leverage. The moment you depend on his tokens, you're in danger. He will use that dependence to push your boundaries. First it's small things. Then bigger ones. Then the head shaving.
If you've already started this cycle: it's not too late. The money feels essential because he's made you dependent on it. That's the trap. There are other users. There are other ways to monetize. Your hair will grow back, but the psychological damage of letting someone destroy you for an audience doesn't heal as clean.
Hard boundaries I wish I'd set:
- No discussion of off-site platforms in public chat, ever
- No private show details shared in public (if he brags, he loses access)
- No physical appearance changes that can't be undone in 24 hours
- No "test" tips that establish dependency patterns
Stay safe. Trust your gut. The money isn't worth your dignity.
— A model who got out
Edit: If you've experienced similar behavior from this user, please comment below. Patterns become visible when we compare notes

