AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waxed, Shaven, Bald or Natural - What Do You Prefer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Waxed, Shaven, Bald, Natural... What Do You Prefer?

• Patch Design

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • Bald Eagle

Votes: 66 42.9%
  • All Natural

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Short & Trimmed

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Bushy But No Hair Around The Labia Majora Area

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly generational. That doesn't mean that every single person from a given generation prefers it the way most of their peers do, but one tends to be accustomed to what one grew up with. When styles change (which pretty much always comes from youngish people), sure some of the people used to the old ways will think it's cool and be on board with it, but there will be lots who will always have what they grew up thinking of as attractive as the ideal in their minds.

I like bush. Why? All the beautiful adult women I saw (or, more often, saw pictures of) when I was forming my opinion of what sexy was looked like that. It's still what feels right to me. Can I see past that and appreciate women who shave? Obviously yes, or I'd be a sad panda nowadays. Still, if I get to choose, I'll choose the bush.

Autumn_LoL said:
CrimsonCain said:
Im pretty new to camming, and I was wondering what do you ladies do in between waxes/shaves, when you are stuck in that growing out period? Do you just not go on for a few days, do the people in your chat room mind the stubble lol!

I've found that unless I'm doing a super up close shot that stubble rarely shows up on cam. I don't have super thick or super dark hair, though.

This! I do have thicker darker hair and I'll say the same! I've always shaved, it's my habit but I only shave completely about once a week, and tidy here and there throughout the week without worrying too much.
And even when to me it looks like "so much hair" after a couple days..hair people are always like "where"
it barely shows up.
As long as it's not like, irritated looking I don't think it matters as much as you think it might even to people who prefer little to no hair.

I used to be a little paranoid about that too but waxing isn't a good option for me and if I shaved any more often than I do already I'd expect like stock options from gillette by now...

I'm definitely in the minority for cam models, but I never shave, only trim. I only trim about once a month so it can get a tad bushy, but my hair grows really slowly. Also my pubic hair isn't that dark or thick. I'm just too lazy to shave, and I don't think it feels or looks nice on me. When I did used to shave underneath both my current boyfriend, and my ex, commented that when we had sex my labia felt like sandpaper and it was irritating. I honestly agree, and I'm so glad I stopped.

In regards to camming I've never received a negative comment about it. Sometimes I feel the need to "warn" members before they take me to private, or schedule a skype show, but no one's ever changed their mind after hearing I'm unshaved.

CrimsonCain said:
Im pretty new to camming, and I was wondering what do you ladies do in between waxes/shaves, when you are stuck in that growing out period? Do you just not go on for a few days, do the people in your chat room mind the stubble lol!

When someone asked whether I was shaved, and I responded that I usually shave, but haven't for a week as I'm growing the hair out to wax it, the asker thought that this was sexy, so I wouldn't worry too much. Most members really aren't too picky, and are just happy that they're seeing a pretty girl's pussy! If they prefer a certain part of the growing cycle, you can always advise them to check in a couple days or a week later to see their preferred hair amount.

All natural no trimming all the way! I stay clean with babywipes/cloths during camming. It's comfortable, it's easy, I don't buy any shaving products or deal with ingrown hairs or sandpapery stubs, and people pay me just to comb my pussy hair sometimes. Some members even pay just to stare at my hairy armpits. I also fill a pretty good niche because most ladies my age (teen) are shaven. I rarely get any negative feedback about it, and when I do, I just tell them to leave if they don't like it and ban them if they continue to make a ruckus. Most of my customers are very enthusiastic about my furry pussy. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: caireen
All natural with my hairy pussy! :-D

Reactions: Crumb and Nordling
My opinion changes slightly with hair color. I've always had a thing for redheads, and to me, they can get away with more bush. Otherwise something along the lines of a landing strip is what I like.

I would prefer to have a cute bush up top, but my hair is super sparse so when it's fully grown in, it just looks weird. Generally I keep myself bald down there, mostly because it makes it easier to show off the action when I'm camming.

Aesthetically I love bushes & trimmed hair on women, and I like my men either bald or closely trimmed, for blowjob purposes.

I like to just shave it all off. I've too lazy to try to make some kind of design, but I did try to do a landing strip last week and I kind of liked it, but it seemed hard to keep up with. Plus my hair doesn't grow that fast or thick, so it was like a few hairs :lol:

Though I do not like all the razor bumps I get and the sore(?) pube growing phase after a couple days :icon-cry:

I NEVER shave. I always wax. I've learned the hard way that shaving is the right way to make me hate touching my vagina. So, I buy a waxing kit once a month and wax myself. After enough times, it's really not painful at all. Plus 10$ is way better than $60 and forcing some girl to look at your vagina.

Reactions: Red7227
I like the look of the triangle and landing strip but I always botch it when I do it...plus I think with my texture of hair it's too thick and coarse to look good like girls with wispy hair down there, so I always just end up shaving it completely.

I will forever look like 12 year old down there :crybaby:

Reactions: Red7227 and Zana
I prefer waxed. My skin is hypersensitive there so shaving makes it really irritated if I do too often (like more than once a week, yet with my legs, every day is fine). I've been doing it myself for several years now at home, and after trying pretty much every at home waxing kit on the market, Parissa is the best (the kinds that heat up either via warmer, microwave, or stove, do NOT use strips!).

Really I don't mind the look of hair, but I always found it to be horribly uncomfortable. And since I've been waxing so long it just looks patchy now if it grows out, eventually I'll get it all lasered off.

That said, does anyone have any tips as to what to do when it grows back in? I have really pale skin and really dark hair, so it looks especially bad. The first few days of it growing back in, using concealer and foundation works immensely, but after that...?

I actually am not a terribly hairy person, and as a strawberry blonde who doesn't even grow a lot of hair, I probably only shave or wax my legs once a month and seriously nobody would ever notice on cam and very few people realize in real life. I don't really grow much armpit hair, either. So I hardly shave that at all either unless it's starting to bother me. I wax my lady bits sometimes, down to a diamond shape, but I generally just keep it sort of trim.

I used to shave and wax completely- pubes, legs, armpits, EVERYTHING all smooth all the time. I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't doing it for the right reasons, and that I was just doing it because I thought it was what I was "supposed" to do. But the truth is, I LOVE a little hair! I don't get the idea some people have of being a little hairy making a woman less womanly or less sensual, because when I got the other things that make me a woman-- hips, butt, boobs, & the works-- I also got pubic hair. And I feel like it's part of my womanhood just as much as the other things.

That's not to say that I think that waxing or shaving makes someone less of a woman. I COMPLETELY understand that it gets in the way, and I do sometimes crave that smoothness, and when I do, I wax or shave but it's for me and nobody else. I love my fuzz.

tl;dr: I'm more sentimental about my body hair than I probably should be, and feel like it's part of my womanly identity, but think people should do whatever the fuck they want.

TallulaBlythe said:
I prefer waxed. My skin is hypersensitive there so shaving makes it really irritated if I do too often (like more than once a week, yet with my legs, every day is fine). I've been doing it myself for several years now at home, and after trying pretty much every at home waxing kit on the market, Parissa is the best (the kinds that heat up either via warmer, microwave, or stove, do NOT use strips!).

Really I don't mind the look of hair, but I always found it to be horribly uncomfortable. And since I've been waxing so long it just looks patchy now if it grows out, eventually I'll get it all lasered off.

That said, does anyone have any tips as to what to do when it grows back in? I have really pale skin and really dark hair, so it looks especially bad. The first few days of it growing back in, using concealer and foundation works immensely, but after that...?

Guys do actually understand this about waxing, so don't assume people find it unattractive. Black stubble on a pussy is no different to the same thing on a guy's chin. I much prefer it to some wild tangled mass of hair.

Bald eagle definitely makes me feel the sexiest. It's just a lot of maintenance, so 90% of the time I'm just trimmed.

P.S. Kudos to models who get their area waxed monthly! I did it once... NEVER again!! :lol:

I don't mind, in fact I love body hair... on other people. For me personally I have to be completely shaved. I've been shaving my pubes for so long, that the couple of times I've tried to grow it out so I could do fun designs, it just came in patchy and weird looking lol

On men though, the more hair, the better. Though I do like them to occasionally trim up right around their junk, I don't like pubes in my mouth.

Red7227 said:
TallulaBlythe said:

Guys do actually understand this about waxing, so don't assume people find it unattractive. Black stubble on a pussy is no different to the same thing on a guy's chin. I much prefer it to some wild tangled mass of hair.

Thanks! It was more because it makes ME feel not sexy, rather than catering or not catering to what others like. I find pubes on a girl to be usually repulsive (my opinion, not a dictation haha), mainly because whenever I see them it makes me think about how much I hate how they feel

Anyway I've found that an electric razor works much better when it comes to all of that, so problem solved!

Reactions: Red7227
Bald for me. I'm very anti hair below the eyes on the female body. I would never enforce my view, but if I found myself in bed with a women who refused to maintain the bald look, the relationship might not last. I realise this might be considered selfish, but I'd be willing to do the same for my partner.

WizofAus said:
Bald for me. I'm very anti hair below the eyes on the female body. I would never enforce my view, but if I found myself in bed with a women who refused to maintain the bald look, the relationship might not last. I realise this might be considered selfish, but I'd be willing to do the same for my partner.

I am just curious about your reasons for being so strict on this look? I mean I personally do not like the look of hair on a woman but I am not attracted to women either, on a man I am more interested in him than his shaving habits. I would not say you're being selfish, but it is incredibly shallow that if your partner no longer wished to rip her pubes out every two weeks or go through the uncomfortable process of shaving to keep it bald you would probably end the relationship. Do you have a phobia of pubes down there or is it that it turns you off? I am not asking this to get at your personal preferences I am just very curious about the reasons why. Do you like it totally bald or do you mind if there is a small landing strip? Does stubble down there turn you off also?

I don't care how guys have it done there. For ladies I prefer at least a little bit of hair (I don't know, it just looks to me lke it's missing something) but I'm not crazy about something like a huge, wild, untrimmed bush. For myself I have a trimmed, triangular, mini-bush and the moment. Shaved looks ok to me, but it's not my favorite. I used to shave the full thing all the time, but it was mainly just convenience to not have to do a shape/trim.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.