AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We need an anime thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad this was started :)

Favorites
Bleach
Fruits Basket (manga is more in depth)
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Soul Eater
Hetalia
Rosario Vampire (Manga more so, the anime was pure fanservice)
My Bride is a Mermaid
Shugo Chara
Ouran High School Host Club
Black Rock Shooter (one-shot based on the Vocaloid Song)
Sailor Moon

Want to watch/read soon
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Vampire Knight
Chobits
D-Gray Man
Durarara!
Eden of the East

One Punch Man

Go watch it now. I'd give you the summary, but there's no way to give the anime justice through description. I thought it would be terrible, but watched it because a friend loved it. The description sounds like it should be meh, but it's far from it. XD

Like many, I was very excited to hear about new DragonBall in the works. Now though...I have some concerns:

View attachment 55795

I'm not really into "Anime". It's all cartoons to me.

So the "cartoons I like are South Park, Metalocalypse and Dragonball. Considering Dragonball is the only real Anime, and this post from so long ago intrigues me.

Dragonball Super so far has no English dubs, only Subs, and the voices are quite different (King Kai sounds horrible, so horrible, and Goku takes getting used to), but it's basically followed the two newest movies. There are a few changes, but nothing too drastic. Until, I think it Ep.23 or 24, where the first major change has come. There's 3, maybe 4 more episodes (in DB time, could easily be 1 if they want) to wrap up the movies, then it's going into a whole new storyline.

Beerus and Whis are fairly interesting characters, I'm predicting their personalities will shine a lot more once Golden Freeza is dealt with. So, if you like DB, and can deal with subtitles, now is a good time to get started. Though, if you've seen the movies, you can basically skip them all, and save yourself from the horror that is King Kai's Japanese voice.

Oh yeah here's a link. http://gogoanime.io/dragon-ball-super-episode-1

Last edited:
Reactions: IndySolo
I'm a HUGE sucker for anything Dragon Ball, and having to wait week by week for new episodes of Super kill me inside. They finally finished the Frieza arc, so both movies are done. NEW STUFF!

HOWEVER...I do have some complaints about it aside from the abysmal animation. If anybody ever cares to listen I'll divulge, but if I did it now there would be 23 paragraphs.

One Punch Man is fantastic and worth a shot, it's one of those bandwagon anime that I can understand why. Space Dandy is lovely (I do believe Shinichiro Watanabe did it? He was involved with Bebop and Champloo.), as is the new Lupin III series. ANYTHING Lupin is destined to be a classic, the guy's been around forever it seems.

I cannot get into that Monster Musume thing. Hubby loves it. He must endure relentless teasing from me about slime girls now. Something about the Lamia girl getting off in the very first episode weirded me out. "THIS IS NOT HOW SEXY SNAKE TIME WORKS. OH NO. HELP."

I really, really need to start JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Seems like a cult following and I need it in my life.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Jumping in here to ask if anyone else loves Osomatsu-san as much as I do.
Every time I'm on cam I mention it at least once. I can't help it.
I have actually fallen in love with 6 weird looking, highly inappropriate sextuplet anime boys.
Mainly Jyushimatsu, he's my husband.

here is a picture of him, Jyushi, my husband:

6nBOT7W.png

bask in his glory

ANYWAYS. Guess I'll join in and post my own fav anime list:
Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, Clannad, Usagi Drop,
Paranoia Agent, Mr. Osomatsu, Fate/Stay Night. Cowboy Bebop, Kill la Kill, Oremonogatari - to name a few.
Miyazaki, Makoto Shinkai and Satoshi-kon are my favorite directors. I love nearly all of their stuff.

I've watched so many., but it feels that in recent years the quality of anime has really gone down.
So much short anime with excessive fan-service, too many characters and low quality plot. idk.
Ecchi was fun to an extent but it's become tiresome now. I've become really picky because of this.

Reactions: sleepybabu
Ugh My fav....
Aku no Hana - The manga is... better.
maxresdefault.jpg

There's the anime but it's really not draw like an anime, is more like scanner darkly art style.
Still the sense is there... it is good, if you like mind fuck.

The famous Mirai Nikki is fine. It's not that great (a lot of plot holes) but there's just one character that i found interesting.
246244.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random order:

Paprika
Ichigo Machimaro
Lucky Star
Cat Soup
Evangelion
Macross
Pat labor
Kimagure orange road
Card captors sakura
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
... There's a billion I would recommend.​

Reactions: helloimc
I've decided to try to watch all of One Piece. I'm currently about 10% of the way through.

Just finished an anime called Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid, and if you like naked girls and weapons then I highly recommend it. Although as per usual, Japan made one of the main characters a 15 year old with giant boobs.

Also I just started re-watching the original Sailor Moon. I completely forgot how much of a whiny baby Usagi is.

I just finished the 1st season of mob psycho 100, its made by the same creator as one punch man, both amazing-- both about superheros.

I've been looking for calm anime though. So far I've thoroughly enjoyed Tanaka-Kun, Non non biyori, and Aria the animation.

Can anyone recommend a horror anime? I really like the overall tone of Another. Not really any jumpscares or anything, but totally calm, creepy, and beautiful. Except for the loud ending, which I did not care too much for.

I also enjoy the offbeat artsy stuff about cats like Tamala 2010: Punk cat in space, and Cat soup.

I started the first series of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure last night.

Seven episodes in and I already cannot handle all of these names (looking at you, Tompeti...). It's glorious.

• ghost in the shell
  • neon geniuses
  • hellsing
  • macros plus
  • cowboy bebop
  • flcl
  • ninja scroll
  • lodus wars
  • one punch
  • cutey honey
  • a-ko
  • full metal alchemist
  • gurren lagann
  • code geass
  • shmurai champloo
  • kill la kill

Reactions: AliceoftheSKY
i love watching hentai like bible black, black gate, & uncensored hentai by milky studios.

Let's see... favorites.

• Outlaw Star- Similar in style to Coyboy Bebop, but better imo.
  • Attack on Titan
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Sword Art Online I & II
  • Steins Gate
  • Akame ga Kill
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Howls Moving Castle
  • All Studio Ghibli actually
  • Akira
That's what I can think of at the moment. YEAH! LOVE anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.