AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We would appreciate your help! Pleeease :D

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyStephXS said:
RebeccaT said:
Liliana_Rayne said:
Can us camgirls just create our own site? I feel like the internet is out to get us

Sophia Locke's eternalcamnation looked as though it was going to be great...not sure what happened to it though.
There has GOT to be a reason why camsites run by camgirls never work out. I just wish I knew what it was.

Conflicting ideas and goals. You either end up with one camgirl running rough shod over everyone causing hurt feelings or even if everyone can agree, sometimes what is best for the camgirl is not best for the overall business.

Why did @StreamateBS get suspended on twitter? And what the fuck is up with the @StreamateTeddy bullshit? Is Streamate seriously going to just react to this in such an immature way and not work on the problem?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Just Me said:
SexyStephXS said:
RebeccaT said:
Liliana_Rayne said:
Can us camgirls just create our own site? I feel like the internet is out to get us

Sophia Locke's eternalcamnation looked as though it was going to be great...not sure what happened to it though.
There has GOT to be a reason why camsites run by camgirls never work out. I just wish I knew what it was.

Conflicting ideas and goals. You either end up with one camgirl running rough shod over everyone causing hurt feelings or even if everyone can agree, sometimes what is best for the camgirl is not best for the overall business.

We (M and I) soft launched eternalcamnation last year, but we ran into trouble with the software company not living up to their promises of implementing certain necessary features. We bit the bullet financially and ended the contract with them when we were able, and have been searching for better software ever since.

Luckily, we found one a few months ago that we love. We have a designer/programmer working with us and it's set to launch before the next Cam Girl Mansion event this August. I'll be posting about it soon in Model's Only. We're currently working on finalizing things with our payment processor and designing a different "look." It's ready now for performer sign-ups, however.

I've been watching this whole Streamate thing with growing frustration, and it's only fueled my desire to create a site where the models are truly listened to and cared about.

Hope this helps clear things up!

SophiaLocke said:
Just Me said:
SexyStephXS said:
RebeccaT said:
Liliana_Rayne said:

We (M and I) soft launched eternalcamnation last year, but we ran into trouble with the software company not living up to their promises of implementing certain necessary features. We bit the bullet financially and ended the contract with them when we were able, and have been searching for better software ever since.

Luckily, we found one a few months ago that we love. We have a designer/programmer working with us and it's set to launch before the next Cam Girl Mansion event this August. I'll be posting about it soon in Model's Only. We're currently working on finalizing things with our payment processor and designing a different "look." It's ready now for performer sign-ups, however.

I've been watching this whole Streamate thing with growing frustration, and it's only fueled my desire to create a site where the models are truly listened to and cared about.

Oooh! Sounds very very swell to me! :) Is this going to be the first cam site opened by a cam girl? I mean the first camsite which is not solely her own.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
SophiaLocke said:
Just Me said:
SexyStephXS said:
RebeccaT said:
Liliana_Rayne said:

That's great news. Can't wait to give you my business.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Status
Not open for further replies.