AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kylie! I really like your suggestion with the word "flirt"! and thank you for looking it up, and yes it's taken. i'd rather not buy a taken domain from someone else because most times it's bad for SEO or people have been using it for sending spam. But a domain with flirt in it, it will be :)

You're welcome :)

I want to give @AmberCutie credit for thinking of using the word "flirt" first though. :)

Going with your friends theme:
FriendsAndFlirts
FriendlyAndFlirty
FunFlirtyFriends

A little silly but a bit more in tune with your subject matter.

You're welcome :)

I want to give @AmberCutie credit for thinking of using the word "flirt" first though. :)
I wanted to thank the both of you:happy:!

Besides the domain, i'm currently working out / setting up a different sort of payment option. I've been reading on the forum (and from experience) i know people (in this case fans) buy a video with their credit card and just do a chargeback. They get the vid, leaving the girls / siteowner screwed. Fighting these takes an awfull lot of time. So i'm trying to set something up to bypass credit card companies so people can't get screwed over anymore.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.