AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

Re: 4th video...are really people trying to compete for models attention? lol I've never thought of it that way and I'm really not convinced that's the objective of most people in a chatroom.

Jupiter551 said:
Re: 4th video...are really people trying to compete for models attention? lol I've never thought of it that way and I'm really not convinced that's the objective of most people in a chatroom.
If we got in to a big 'ol discussion about it, I think a few good arguments for that would pop up. But it's definitely an issue much more complicated than what this dude is talking about.

30261503.jpg

Evvie said:
Jupiter551 said:
If we got in to a big 'ol discussion about it, I think a few good arguments for that would pop up. But it's definitely an issue much more complicated than what this dude is talking about.

There's a whole multitude of reasons guys tip, and I'm sure some do tip for attention. I'm thinking the majority tip for reasons other than that though. Well, kinda.
If you're tipping for a model to flash you a boob or spread her legs for you (as many guys do), I guess technically you are tipping for her attention, but I suspect for those guys, it's the tits and the vajayjay they're thwacking off to (and therefore ultimately tipping for) that are the end game, and not said attention.
I guess you could argue that members who pay for privates are paying for a model's undivided attention too, but again, they're also gonna be tipping for whatever sexy sex show they've gone into private with the model to see.

Kool Ray's analysis also ignores the large number of members who tip for countdowns, or videos, or raffle tickets, or for games, or simply because they enjoy a model's company.

But yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of doods who tip with the mindset of "well, if I tip this girl a hefty sum, I should get some extra attention out of it".

Reactions: LadyLuna and 16_bit

mynameisbob84 said:
Evvie said:
Jupiter551 said:

There's a whole multitude of reasons guys tip, and I'm sure some do tip for attention. I'm thinking the majority tip for reasons other than that though. Well, kinda.
If you're tipping for a model to flash you a boob or spread her legs for you (as many guys do), I guess technically you are tipping for her attention, but I suspect for those guys, it's the tits and the vajayjay they're thwacking off to (and therefore ultimately tipping for) and not said attention.
I guess you could argue that members who pay for privates are paying for a model's undivided attention too, but again, they're also gonna be tipping for whatever sexy sex show they've gone into private with the model to see.

Kool Ray's analysis also ignores the large number of members who tip for countdowns, or videos, or raffle tickets, or for games, or simply because they enjoy a model's company.

But yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of doods who tip with the mindset of "well, if I tip this girl a hefty sum, I should get some extra attention out of it".
He must be new to the Internet. Haters? They're called "trolls" dude.

AmberCutie said:
He must be new to the Internet. Haters? They're called "trolls" dude.

Which is odd, 'cos judging by the out-dated effects he's using, I'd have guessed he's been around the net since about '98 :-D

Re: Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

JoleneBrody said:
AmberCutie said:
16_bit said:
Jupiter551 said:
From youtube, guess which video :lol:
Evvie Andrews 35 minutes ago
Why the fuck do you show the top 20 models of every day in all your videos? How is that relevant to anything? If someone wanted to see any of the Miss MFC winners (like literally any of them going back years) they can just look on the website. And you should consider asking models whether or not they are comfortable with your "shout outs" at the end. You shouldn't assume that people are comfortable with being associated with your projects.
He's responded to that comment saying that models tell him directly that they love shout-outs and "Keep in mind these are all stage names and not their real names. These names are in no way connected to real life." I must say, i am shocked to learn this, i thought all models used their real names...what am i to do now when i meet fistass4ubb13879?

As to his third video, i once tipped a models light so screw that 'no light at camera' rule, maybe that's what we want!! We want boobs and we want lightbulbs!
Oh gawd he's so clueless he doesn't realized that models are * embarrassed* to be associated with him, not upset about personal information being revealed. Jeez there's no helping some people.
His voice makes my vagina crawl back up into itself.
bahahahaahahaha :lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody

Oh. My. God. Things just got knocked up a notch. Bam!

Jupiter551 said:

That is the most out of tune singing i've ever heard. Fucking horrible!!

Jupiter551 said:
lol I'm fucking sending him an MFC mail with a list of models who want shoutouts, and JJ is at the top, followed closely by Sophia :D

That was you?! Dick! :lol:

Jupiter551 said:

Kool Ray has a reached a new level of awesomeness. Any chance we could move all the Kool Ray stuff into his own thread, maybe even stickied for easy humor access. I kinda of hate to see the racist shit that Brown Fox has to deal with :angry4: get crowded out by the sheer inanity of Kool Ray.

Reactions: Nordling

HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

Kool Ray has a reached a new level of awesomeness. Any chance we could move all the Kool Ray stuff into his own thread, maybe even stickied for easy humor access. I kinda of hate to see the racist shit that Brown Fox has to deal with :angry4: get crowded out by the sheer inanity of Kool Ray.

"The Dumbasses of Note Thread"?

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot

Jupiter551 said:
lol I'm fucking sending him an MFC mail with a list of models who want shoutouts, and JJ is at the top, followed closely by Sophia :D
Please will you tell him that I really love those crazy wasps?

TheFluffsta said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol I kinda do too, the angry bee/wasps with the menacing music is the perfect start to any webcam tutorial

Jupiter551 said:
TheFluffsta said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol I kinda do too, the angry bee/wasps with the menacing music is the perfect start to any webcam tutorial
My thoughts exactly. Totally relevant.

Jupiter551 said:
TheFluffsta said:
Jupiter551 said:

How to... bee... a better camgirl :shifty:

mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
TheFluffsta said:
Jupiter551 said:

How too bee a better cam girl webcam toooootorial.

Reactions: Jupiter551

TheFluffsta said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
TheFluffsta said:
Jupiter551 said:

How too bee a better cam girl webcam toooootorial.

-rial... rial...rial...

SophiaLocke said:
Jupiter551 said:

That is the most out of tune singing i've ever heard. Fucking horrible!!

^^ THIS SO HARD! Seriously wtf did I just subject my ears to?

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No, comical.

Starting this thread to merge others into....

Done!

Also, I noticed more and more comments on his vids. :clap: To those who went there and told him what's what. If he realizes he's not really being all that helpful, and that we're laughing AT him, not with him, we will have succeeded.

I was about to comment on a vid, but I don't want him to think I'm being helpful and get a "shoutout". :lol:

Re: "WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No, comical.

AmberCutie said:
I was about to comment on a vid, but I don't want him to think I'm being helpful and get a "shoutout". :lol:
He doesn't give shoutouts on request, I tried :(

I think one of the most harmful bits of advice he gives is to place your webcam on top of your computer monitor.

Tripod, baby. It's the best way to go so you can move it around easily and get great angles. Which do NOT always include looking directly at the cam.

Sorry, but I've been a successful MFC girl for over 3 years and I do what he says not to: "don't look at yourself on the screen." I do that. Constantly. Suck it.

AmberCutie said:
I think one of the most harmful bits of advice he gives is to place your webcam on top of your computer monitor.

Tripod, baby. It's the best way to go so you can move it around easily and get great angles. Which do NOT always include looking directly at the cam.

Sorry, but I've been a successful MFC girl for over 3 years and I do what he says not to: "don't look at yourself on the screen." I do that. Constantly. Suck it.
I don't NEED to look at myself on cam now... because I've spent a year learning what looks good and what doesn't.

Getting the confidence to sit in front of a live audience and do sex stuff is HARD. New models need the confidence to know that what they are doing looks good. Do you know how many times I've turned around to realize my "sexy" dance wasn't even half-way on camera, or that what I thought was a sexy shot of my boobs included a pimple on my chin?

Our job hugely rests on how we look. If we cannot see ourselves (or if some idiot encourages new models to never look at themselves), new models are going to end up not knowing how to move, be comfortable, or be confident on camera.

AmberCutie said:

I propose a puppeteer-style string arrangement. The camera is suspended in a woven cradle by strings that loop over a ceiling-mounted metal rod. These strings are then attached to the model's fingers so she can dynamically adjust the height and orientation on the fly! No remotes, no tripods, just soaring, rotating camera work, and wiggling fingers.

I am new to twitter but I saw this guy had somehow found me and then saw his name here so it made me curious about reading the thread.

I think the "anal" comment was uncalled for.

As for the videos they are not my cup of tea. But at the same time us models are adults and can decide on our own which piece of advice to follow and which we shouldnt. We all have a right to our own opinion too and so does he. He's not forcing anyone to do what he says. I say let the guy play with his special effects, and watch smth different if you don't like his vids.

Also I don't know this member so there might be other stories I am not aware of but if he hasn't given any of you threats, stolen your vids and put them on the net or disrespected you in any other form he shouldn't get all the negative attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.