AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyMarie

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 28, 2011
tEjos.png

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but why... whyyy would he think I care.... :woops:

This is him, by the way.

You just have to love it when guys try telling girls how to do their cam model job.

Re: Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

Yeah, Lily, I saw his tweet when you retweeted it. Your original question was for folks who WANTED a specific type of video you were offering, but he apparently felt it was his duty to tell the world that he is analphobic. lol

Nordling said:
Yeah, Lily, I saw his tweet when you retweeted it. Your original question was for folks who WANTED a specific type of video you were offering, but he apparently felt it was his duty to tell the world that he is analphobic. lol
If this was a regular who usually buys every video and wanted to explain himself, I'd almost understand his tweet.
But I've never heard of this person before, he's not even following me. I don't know how he found my tweet. (Searched for the hashtag #anal maybe...?)

LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:
If this was a regular who usually buys every video and wanted to explain himself, I'd almost understand his tweet.
But I've never heard of this person before, he's not even following me. I don't know how he found my tweet. (Searched for the hashtag #anal maybe...?)
I know. I've never seen him before either...and what's up with his "video studio?" lol He makes arrogant, self-serving videos as a hobby? lol Seven minute video. Two minutes of showing off his video effects applications and five minutes of repeating the same crap over and over... Well, we know he watches Fox News, maybe that explains it. lol

LilyMarie said:
tEjos.png

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but why... whyyy would he think I care.... :woops:

This is him, by the way.

You just have to love it when guys try telling girls how to do their cam model job.

Sweet baby Jesus that was AMAZING!! :-D

Fuck it. I'm signing up as a male cam model. Now that I know to look into the camera as often as possible, there's literally nothing holding me back! Nothing else to research, nothing to practice, nothing to prepare, nothing else to consider - just look into the camera! Genius! :-D

Thank you, Kool Ray. And you bbs should be ashamed of yourselves. Holding out on the secret key to camming success (not to mention the keys to the new Rolls Royce I'll be buying once I get my first paycheque!) - but the secret's out now, bbs. The jig is up. Now that I know the secret to camming success, I'mma get me a piece of that camming... pie. I'm gonna look into the camera and... eat... pie... all the way to the bank!

:-D

LilyMarie said:
tEjos.png

This is him, by the way.

Hommie has waaaaay to much time on his hands. For Real Deal.

LilyMarie said:
tEjos.png

This is him, by the way.

omg he's such a pro, all those special effects (effects...effects...)

LilyMarie said:

Well, I guess that's two jobs this guy knows nothing about. I've worked in television, and reporters are not looking directly at YOU to get their message across. They're not even looking at a lens. They're looking at the teleprompter that shows them the text they're supposed to be reading and/or their interviewee (or other information) in a reflection DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA LENS like so:

That would be neat if it worked with my webcam, but it doesn't. I can either stare at the camera or I can read what's going on in my chat. But not both.

Attachments

• teleprompter.jpg
    teleprompter.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 732

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
:lol: Ha ha Jupe! You scared the birds! I LOVE your text effects! lol ;)
haha I know, scared his tokens too - if you pause at 4:55 you can see he doesn't have any
Ha ha! Good catch...and good vision! I had to enlarge and enhance to see that portion of the screen. lol

Attachments

• Kool Ray Tokens.jpg
    Kool Ray Tokens.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 715

LilyMarie said:
tEjos.png

This is him, by the way.

Well, now that I know this little trick, I'll be able to make soooooo much more money. It's funny that I never once would have thought to, I don't know, look at the camera without this super great video. :roll:

I bet the girls in his shout-outs were pretty pleased. :lol:

LilyMarie said:

I don't understand why he tries to blur the online model list out under the chat, which doesn't work when he moves the camera lol, instead of using the hide button.

16_bit said:
I don't understand why he tries to blur the online model list out under the chat, which doesn't work when he moves the camera lol, instead of using the hide button.

I think he is just showing off his special effect abilities. If he just hid them then you never would have known he could do that.

Wow just wow!

Jupiter551 said:
omg, make sure you watch the end - he gives nerdy shout-outs to models loll

Lol I am so glad you did, now I know to not say anything nice about him on twitter or he might make another shit video as a thank you!

This guy must be a complete moron by the way he talks and what he was talking about.

But yeah, good advice bro, I'll remember at all moments now not to take my eyes off the camera and ignore the chat. But wait, I'm also confused, he showed us all these top models, yet I go to some of their rooms and check them out, I don't ever see them staring into the camera.

I especially loved the bit when he explains very carefully that "these reporters aren't actually looking at you! They're looking at a camera!!" How long did he take to work this out?

God this video is so ridiculous I could probably pick a bit out of everything wrong with this person out. What I don't understand is why do these people think they're actually being helpful?! It's like going into a shop for a minute, and at that moment one of the sales assistants isn't smiling, then going home and making a video suggesting maybe people smile in shops. Well you can't smile every fecking minute. Such a lack of empathy and a lot of ignorance.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
:lol: Ha ha Jupe! You scared the birds! I LOVE your text effects! lol ;)
haha I know, scared his tokens too - if you pause at 4:55 you can see he doesn't have any
Ha ha! Good catch...and good vision! I had to enlarge and enhance to see that portion of the screen. lol

ENHANCE

Reactions: Jupiter551

mynameisbob84 said:
The shoutouts at the end are incredible. I cringed my tits off :-D
OH god Awkarder than the awkardest awkward. I was hiding behind my hands while listening.....

Reactions: GoddessAiren

He follows me apparently, I wonder where my shout out is. That video is definitely one of the saddest most annoying things I've seen. I mean why?!!!!! it doesn't even have any dam advice in them!!!

god, imagine if every single member decided to make a whole video about every single lame piece of advice they thought of. Like "looking into the camera" or "having the camera at eye level at all times!". And also taking the info off the news ffs! People don't watch the news for entertainment or to feel close to the reporter, they watch it for information! Camgirls are strictly entertainment.

I had to turn that off, I was cringing for him

"Today I'm going to teach you aboot how to become a better webcam model"

"Kool Ray" is decidedly uncool :lol:

FrenchKitty said:
mynameisbob84 said:
OH god Awkarder than the awkardest awkward. I was hiding behind my hands while listening.....
lol in the second video almost HALF the whole video consists of the cringeworthy shoutouts. Sookie's was the worst. Singing dude? Bad enough I have to hear words like 'tits', and 'sexy' in your awkward voice.

Jupiter551 said:
FrenchKitty said:
mynameisbob84 said:
lol in the second video almost HALF the whole video consists of the cringeworthy shoutouts. Sookie's was the worst. Singing dude? Bad enough I have to hear words like 'tits', and 'sexy' in your awkward voice.

The singing bit was quite possibly the most cringe-worthy thing ever but the whole "hey, seeing as you like being naked, you should totally walk through a supermarket naked and film it *wink wink nudge nudge*" bit was a close second. And "your breasts taste as good as chicken" was just... odd (I'm assuming he hasn't actually tasted her boobs).

I can't believe how incredibly awkward and awful those videos are. I disliked both of them (thumbs down, gotta sign in to yt though) and I recommend everyone do the same.

Absolutely unbelievable.

I just rewatched the first one. The "hey, I'd love to meet you in person" shoutout at the end was particularly awkward.

I'm kinda hoping this is gonna be like, a weekly show. I want more inane advice, more cheesy jokes, more bad SFX, and most of all, more awkward shoutouts :-D

Reactions: IsabellaSnow

mynameisbob84 said:
I just rewatched the first one. The "hey, I'd love to meet you in person" shoutout at the end was particularly awkward.

I'm kinda hoping this is gonna be like, a weekly show. I want more inane advice, more cheesy jokes, more bad SFX, and most of all, more awkward shoutouts :-D
While I can see why people would enjoy these for the comical nature, the names of them/the yt channel are misleading to girls who may actually be searching for legit advice and information.

I don't want this guy to be taken seriously by girls who actually want to learn something. He has no idea what he's talking about.

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

While I can see why people would enjoy these for the comical nature, the names of them/the yt channel are misleading to girls who may actually be searching for legit advice and information.

I don't want this guy to be taken seriously by girls who actually want to learn something. He has no idea what he's talking about.
Oh and I know, I know... "But Amber if you care so much why don't you go and make something to help models who need advice and help??"

I know, right?

AmberCutie said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Oh and I know, I know... "But Amber if you care so much why don't you go and make something to help models who need advice and help??"

I know, right?
Yes, Amber! You really should reach out more. Maybe you should consider creating some sort of safe online community where models can privately share invaluable insider tips with each other and provide emotional support to other models.

I mean, come on. I feel that as a top model you are being a little lazy with your status. :snooty:

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I don't think there's a great danger of him being taken seriously :) And so far, while it's patently obvious he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, his advice hasn't been dangerous. Looking at the camera and placing the camera at eye level, while perhaps not the best advice, probably isn't going to wind up being counterproductive for anyone at least.

Reactions: Kickaz and bob

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I don't think there's a great danger of him being taken seriously :) And so far, while it's patently obvious he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, his advice hasn't been dangerous. Looking at the camera and placing the camera at eye level, while perhaps not the best advice, probably isn't going to wind up being counterproductive for anyone at least.
I suppose you're right on the part I bolded. But I do wonder what his upcoming topics will be. Seems to me both of the vids right now are about the same damn thing.

And I also suppose that if a soon-to-be camgirl is clueless/naive enough to take his vids seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.