AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webmaster referral program payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
So I use the chaturbate revshare referral program and I get paid out on the normal 20% etc but I haven’t received payout on the webmaster referral. I have about $20 so far this pay period and it’s not adding to my total and it didn’t last month either. Is there a minimum payout for that part? Just curious why it doesn’t total in with my cashed out tokens and revshare.
@punker barbie

So I use the chaturbate revshare referral program and I get paid out on the normal 20% etc but I haven’t received payout on the webmaster referral. I have about $20 so far this pay period and it’s not adding to my total and it didn’t last month either. Is there a minimum payout for that part? Just curious why it doesn’t total in with my cashed out tokens and revshare.
@punker barbie
When you get paid it should be the total of your revshare + webmaster referral program regardless of how small the webmaster referral program is.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Please contact support if you have not already and they can review your referral statistics along with assisting with any discrepancies. If you would like to provide me with your username I can make sure that your email is reviewed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.