AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weeeeekend!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
The week flew by! It's already Friday again, and almost time for one of the last Surprise Auctions in my MFC chat room. I'm really curious and anxious to see if yet another iPad gets picked tonight. Can you imagine?? Two weeks in a row?? Looking forward to it, for sure. (If you need auction details, don't forget you can look at http://www.ambercutie.com/megamay for updates).

Also, Sugar is at the vet today. They took x-rays to see what may be wrong with her leg(s) and she also got her tiny little teeth cleaned. It's funny how getting a dog's teeth cleaned is more expensive than a human trip to the dentist. :angry-cussing: Here's a photo of her with her new soft pink blankie I got for her. (You may have seen me tweet this Wednesday.)

I think I've mentioned on the forum somewhere that this weekend I'll be doing some non-naked and off-routine shows (since... well you know why :female: ) so expect one or two new things in the next few days. I'm really looking forward to hanging out and getting silly with all my MFC friends.

See you all at the auction later!

Attachments

• 102850781.jpg
    102850781.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,159
it comes to all girls....I am sure you have easily enough personality to get your fans to enjoy themselves, being a good cam girl like you are is more than just being nude, or even cheating and using a non-MFC model to gain tips like a certain model is doing tonight!!! Totally against the rules of course Ahem.

Good luck tonight, I hope you do really well.

All the best.

pbp

Sugar is adorable Amber & it's great that you put a picture of her on here. Hope you'll have her around for a while still & anytime a model gets tipped while staying dressed it gives me an extra respect for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.