AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

weird errors

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2021
secretpassionx.com
Twitter Username
@DivineScarlett1
Chaturbate Username
yoursecretpassionx
Something is off with my room. Besides the fact that the only way I can get viewers is via Chaturbate promotion I also don' appear in all the tag pages I use the specific hashtag. Also where I appear I am at the bottom of the page next to models with 2 or 3 viewers! I get the fact that if someone uses bots the view number has no impact. But I used chaturbate promotion...wierd. Can you please resolve this issue? I'm very passionate about camming but the platform won't help me evolve!

Attachments

• afasfasf.png
    afasfasf.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
  • asfas.png
    asfas.png
    4 MB · Views: 12
  • chchc.png
    chchc.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • fsdfd.png
    fsdfd.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • nbnb.png
    nbnb.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
The tags dont work for me either. Just some of them . I think there is an error. When i start the cam i appear in the tags for the first 10 20 minutes then i dissapear even if i am online . For example tag "anal" works but on tag "fuckmachine" no .

Upvote 0
The tags dont work for me either. Just some of them . I think there is an error. When i start the cam i appear in the tags for the first 10 20 minutes then i dissapear even if i am online . For example tag "anal" works but on tag "fuckmachine" no .
maybe support can help us! I already emailed them but no response yet @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.