AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird Food Combinations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dill pickles with chili. As in, I bite the pickles in such a way as to make them my chili spoons, and then finish them off when I eat all my chili.

McD's french fries and chocolate milkshake.

Sour cream (or thick Greek yogurt) as a pizza dipping "sauce".

A hotdog and mustard rolled up in a lettuce leaf.
My mom use to eat that as a kid for lunches and passed it along to us kids.

A few of my favorite sandwiches:
~ Banana and mayonnaise
~ Doritos and cream cheese
~ Nutella and bacon

Tayto Cheese & Onion crisps (for the Americans: crisps=chips) with Dairy Milk Chocolate. Bit of both must be in mouth at the same time. Something about the saltiness of the crisps and the creaminess of the chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmm...

And an old Irish favourite - the crisp sandwich. 2 slices of buttered white bread filled with salty crunchy crisps. Tayto crisps are preferable. Bite and enjoy...

And yes brands are important so you will all have to visit Ireland for some of our famous delicacies :lol:

Things I used to eat as a kid bc there usually wasn't much else in the house:

Lettuce and mayo sandwich
Mustard Sandwich
Mustard, chips and pickle sandwich
Italian Dressing over canned green beans

Things I eat now that get funny looks but not sure if weird:

Crystal hot sauce on errythang! Spaghetti, Pizza, Chicken and Yellow Rice
A-1 and mashed potatoes
Dipping my pizza crust in ranch
Ketchup on eggs
Ketchup on mac n cheese
Chips on all my sandwiches
Spaghetti with clam sauce

Some may just be northern eating styles. Like ketchup on eggs seems more popular in NY where I am from than in the south. As a Florida transplant I got a lot of funny looks as a kid!

GracieHart said:
Tayto Cheese & Onion crisps (for the Americans: crisps=chips) with Dairy Milk Chocolate. Bit of both must be in mouth at the same time. Something about the saltiness of the crisps and the creaminess of the chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmm...
[...]
This must not be *too* weird because you can buy chocolate-covered potato chips. In the US, you can find them at specialty food stores, but even Lay's (major national brand) produced them for a limited time last year.
http://cdn.foodbeast.com.s3.amazonaws.c ... chips1.jpg

Camgirl said:
Things I used to eat as a kid bc there usually wasn't much else in the house:

Lettuce and mayo sandwich
Mustard Sandwich
Mustard, chips and pickle sandwich
Italian Dressing over canned green beans

Things I eat now that get funny looks but not sure if weird:

Crystal hot sauce on errythang! Spaghetti, Pizza, Chicken and Yellow Rice
A-1 and mashed potatoes
Dipping my pizza crust in ranch
Ketchup on eggs
Ketchup on mac n cheese
Chips on all my sandwiches
Spaghetti with clam sauce

Some may just be northern eating styles. Like ketchup on eggs seems more popular in NY where I am from than in the south. As a Florida transplant I got a lot of funny looks as a kid!

Wait, are there people who don't dip their pizza in ranch? If so, they are the weird ones.
Sandwiches aren't worth eating without chips either :-D *crunch crunch crunch*

Mmm chip sandwich! Years ago when I only had a convenient store as a choice for food, I'd make beef Ramen with nacho Doritos or a Doritos and ranch dressing sandwich.

This isn't something I'd ever eat, but my childhood friend's father would put ketchup on his rice crispy treats and in all of his cereal.

A lot of interesting ideas so far. :)

I have't tried crisps (potato chips) on a sandwich but I used to make french fry (UK/Ireland chips) sandwiches a lot.

I'm not fond of ketchup on anything, but I always sprinkle my fried eggs with Tabasco sauce. :)

Oh, and yeah, banana sandwiches...good stuff.

My mom used to make brown sugar sandwiches when I was a kid.

Toast bread. Spread with butter, dump on brown sugar, let melt, close toast to make sammich.

And this is reason #268 that I am as curvy as I am. :D

Mayonnaise on eggs
Sour cream on everything (chips, pancakes, sandwiches, on salads as dressing)
I also put cottage cheese and the juice from pickled banana peppers on salad as dressing
Hot sauce on mac n cheese
I dip my pizza in bleu cheese
Also the powdered cheese sauce mix that comes in mac n cheese tastes really good sprinkled over popcorn

Looking back at this I'm really weird with dairy, apparently. :?

I keep thinking of the weird things you invent when your running out of food...

original rice crispies with milk and hot cocoa mix on top. voila cocoa krispies!!! bonus if there's mini marshmallows.

Regular warm cooked white rice with honey and salt.

pasta with oil and sugar on top. :shifty: when you're in dire need sweets but there's no sweets! what are you supposed to do!!

Pancake syrup on eggs
According to my husband, peanut butter on waffles with syrup on top is weird
As a toddler, I put ketchup on my pancakes

I don’t know if this counts as weird. But I like to mix all the food on my plate into one. I can’t have one type of cereal I have to have at least 2 types mixed. I too enjoy the nice crunch of chips in my sandwich from time to time. lol. When I’m out of jam or bananas --- peanut butter and syrup sandwiches are bomb. If you haven’t had coleslaw and bake beans piled on a hotdog, try it! :thumbleft: But again I don’t think all that is weird. lol

Whenever I was sick as a child and didn't feel like eating much, my parents would sometimes feed me a raw egg mixed into a cup of hot, plain white rice to let it cook a little bit. This is apparently common in Japan, but I'm not Japanese.

I put pickles on my 7-11 nachos.

Tuna with Chili Cheese Fritos (basically use the tuna like a dip (this can be with or without mayo in the tuna))

Watermelon with salt (not super uncommon, but some people think I'm crazy)

Peanut butter and syrup on my waffles / pancakes (again, not uncommon)

Hot cheeto ramen. Cook the noodles, drain them completely, toss in a bag with crushed up hot cheetos and some of the seasoning packet, eat.

PlayboyMegan said:
I think this is popular amongst the Hidpanic community but very few white people I know do it.
I dip my hot Cheetos in warm nacho cheese. It's seriously amazing!!! Am we tweeted about it a while ago and I was surprised she had tried it before!
It was a high school lunch time staple for my best friend and I.

And this is reason #178 that I am as curvy as I am.

mint sauce and mayonaise sandwiches... may sound odd... but sooooo good!!!! lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.