AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird situation with cam girl from europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this dude is of Indian origin? Growing up I heard this particular word "chubby" much too often and it has the interesting effect of making me want to throw up. I don't get many indian viewers as they can't see me *wink wink* however I occasionally get an indian dude who says something like " you have a pretty face but you're a little chubby, nooo????" *Puke*

It was very popular when I was growing up for the boys at school to be interested in solely the super skinny girls. Suffice to say it took me a while to know better than to waste my time on these shallow idiots.

Fuck off with this bullshit. That's not what your post said to anyone who read it. If you meant something else, you sucked at communicating that in the post.

Your logic doesn't make sense even if that is what you meant. Her BMI put her in an extremely dangerous position and I highly doubt there's anyone camming with a lower BMI. By that standard, everyone else making bank or making nothing is "chubbier". I could argue she'd make more gaining weight because everyone ranking higher has a higher BMI and the low BMI attracts fetishes and not majority. But I don't give a shit about camming income for her over hoping she gets help.

Proven statistical answer is that models make the most money when they feel confident and comfortable in their bodies whatever the size. The OP for that thread already doesn't feel condit and has triggers and you really think that calling anyone slightly weighting more as chubby is going to help her get the help she needs?

Can't believe you're here promoting/representing a business. Then again you definitely seem like the type of person who wants to profit off a model's hard work.
Its obvious that you didn't understand her question. No use in trying to argue with me. Hope she is happy in her skin and doesn't try to change it for money.
About your jab about proffiting from models hard work :)))) ARE YOU FOR REAL???
Are you so simple that you don't even realise that your existance as a cam model is defined by services that split profits with people who collaborate with them?
You just openly attacked the whole adult industry and YOUR SELF. Turn your brain on for a sec

Its obvious that you didn't understand her question. No use in trying to argue with me. Hope she is happy in her skin and doesn't try to change it for money.
About your jab about proffiting from models hard work :)))) ARE YOU FOR REAL???
Are you so simple that you don't even realise that your existance as a cam model is defined by services that split profits with people who collaborate with them?
You just openly attacked the whole adult industry and YOUR SELF. Turn your brain on for a sec
Existence* :giggle:
Normally I would not be pedantic about spelling... but seriously, if you're going to say someone else needs to turn on their brain for a sec, in the same sentence ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.