AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird snacks you feel guilty about.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you could fry feta cheese. I've only had it in salads. I'll have to try frying it now.

My guilty thing lately has been double sausage McMuffins for breakfast. I asked them to add two more patties to make it a quad sausage muffin and add their BBQ sauce and black pepper. I get weird looks from the staff sometimes, "four patties? really?"

Hell yeah!

79knXI6.jpg

NSFW

lvepeLR.jpg
Waaayyyy too much BBQ sauce for my tastes. That's have a few patties with the sauce.

How much extra do they charge you compared to a regular one?

Anything you snack on that truly makes you shake your head at yourself?

For me it's fried feta. Literally just throw chunks of feta into a pan and fry it. (Needs to be a brand with lower fat percentage.)

Or cup-a-soup. I like to mix a pack of chicken noodle with a pack of cream of chicken.

Basically a week's worth of sodium in both of them I'm sure.

Homemade popcorn or corn on the cob has basically become a salty buttery delivery conduit.

I don't make it often. But, stove top popcorn in a kettle with coconut oil, sea salt and a bit of Lowry's Season salt or Creole seasoning is good.

Why is it the oil in the pot is easy to wipe clean, but the oil on the lid is stuck like tar?

Don't know that I feel guilty about snacks. Lazy about tacos - long ago replaced the lettuce top layer with salsa.

So it might look weird but, we eat carrot'dogs. Which is a carrot eaten as a hot dog. You like marinate the carrot so it tastes like a hot dog sausage and you either eat it with a bun or whatever.

Yesterday we had French fries corn dogs, but with a carrot dog. Dunno if you ever seen that before, but French fries corn dogs are a thing, especially as a street food in Korea!

So I went to buy French fries from the restaurant and we cooked the carrots in the marinade. Then to make the fries stick to the carrots, we made mashed potatoes (quickly cooked the potatoes in the microwave) and it worked! It was really delicious, especially dipped in Ketchup!

Now if you're wondering why we make things like that : well we're vegan and even though you can find perfectly edible vegan hot dog sausages, we like to eat as unprocessed as possible, but we still love the taste of junk food and get cravings from time to time! Next time I'll have to talk about the bacon we make with rice paper :p

Hot Cheetos dipped in whipped cream cheese = the DREAM
Never would have thought to try that.

In my high school, the student lunch store used to sell nachos with Hot Cheetos as the chips.

Hot cheetos covered in nacho cheese. Just let that sink in.

Reactions: Gen
Never would have thought to try that.

In my high school, the student lunch store used to sell nachos with Hot Cheetos as the chips.

Hot cheetos covered in nacho cheese. Just let that sink in.

that sounds like the worse kind of ass explosion.

The brand of the little corner stores of salt and vinegar chips - martins I believe. I will just lick the chips not eat them until my tongue is raw, lips are white. It's a rare occurrence but still fell so bad its like a cant stop until my mouth is uncomfortable haven't had none in months now i want some.

Pizza toppings not really a snack but for the most part I only eat pizza toppings on pizza. Even thin crust I barely eat the bread.

Sauces if a dipping sauce is really good. I will just eat the rest (at home in those little plastic cups). Not like a whole bottles worth.

Baby food a real guilty pleasure I eat both the fruit and veggies kind. I have no kids so when Im out buying it with people who know me major side eye. I like the pouches as well, I feel comfortable enough to snack on those in public. I used to always have one in my purse

I want some now....

Pizza toppings not really a snack but for the most part I only eat pizza toppings on pizza. Even thin crust I barely eat the bread.
You can save a step. Put you pizza toppings in a microwave safe bowl or on a microwave safe plate, add a little pizza sauce in with it and nuke until melted and hot. "Crustless Pizza".

that sounds like the worse kind of ass explosion.
In high school I could handle it just fine, but now it would definitely be a recipe for disaster. I can't even eat hot cheetos plan these days.

In high school I could handle it just fine, but now it would definitely be a recipe for disaster. I can't even eat hot cheetos plan these days.

Yet, you mix LaVictoria hot sauce... ;)

Not to much weird, but more on the flavourful side when talking about spice stuff...

2 can chili + 1 block of Velveeta cheese (cut into small cubes) put into a bowl and microwave (or put into crockpot) for chili cheese dip. Jalapenos on the side. I prefer the lime flavoured corn chips. But, others will do.

You can save a step. Put you pizza toppings in a microwave safe bowl or on a microwave safe plate, add a little pizza sauce in with it and nuke until melted and hot. "Crustless Pizza".

I have done this, but I actually will eat off some of the bread with sauce and when I say eat off. I mean the top layer of bread just the part with sauce. I look so crazy doing it lol. So, that is reserved to when im at home.

Im sure I have more weird food snacks oh pickled ginger love it th jar stuff doesnt taste as good as from the sushi I places I go to. So, will get a few sides of pickeled ginger to go when I have sushi.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Status
Not open for further replies.