AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird, Stupid and Pointless Arguments With Friends or Colleagues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This was with a female close friend who i have known for 4 years now.
We were talking and she was playing the same song multiple times, so I made a little comment of "I see you're highly addicted to this song? It is a very good song though". Nothing wrong in that comment right? I mean we are all guilty of this. Me personally, I have a playlist of songs I have "liked" on Spotify and replay the list multiple times per day, every day - I have done this for a few months at least. And the fact I wasn't saying it was a bad song, I complimented the song.

She then started having a random go at me about it - Yeah I didn't even realise something like this could be turned into an argument, but hey, now I do haha.

So, eventually, I was "oh my god, why are we even arguing over something so ridiculous" and went on to say what I said above (that I had complimented the song + we all do it, it was a comment, no negativity). This then leads to ANOTHER weird argument.. me saying "Oh my god". I say this in a polite way rather than anything bad. It's something I personally have grown up and been taught to do, as it's good for outside in public and around children, etc. Again, nothing wrong with this. She turned this into a really big argument calling me a "FAKE" person because I am not religious...

So after about 5 or 10 minutes, I really saw no point in having this argument.
I proceeded to tell her I was not arguing over 2 ridiculous things, and I am hanging the phone up. Best we take a breather as there is no point in falling out over it (we all know how easy arguments can snowball and manifest into something out of control). She proceeded to send me some hateful messages then block me everywhere.

Had she had a bad day? Maybe, probably. Is there any point or reason to do this to a close friend? No, I could and would never do this - could you?

---------

Anyway, my real point here is to ask has anything this stupid and weird happened to you, either in the past (well, they are all in the past) or recently? What was the silly argument/s and with whom?

Anyway, my real point here is to ask has anything this stupid and weird happened to you, either in the past (well, they are all in the past) or recently? What was the silly argument/s and with whom?

sorry, but... lmao (really)
Of course it happened, and the topics have absolutely NO importance at all... they call this 'being married'.

I stopped marriage years ago (easily, without patch), but it happens also with any long relation friends, colleague...
Every little real things that can not go out decently or immediately, accumulate and then find the most little occasion to issue in arguments to lower down the pressure. The real thing behind can not be related with you at all (familly, money, work, neighbours), she is just confident enough to engage the argument imo

If you're a good friend, just support it and forget it for now. You will know later (or never) what happened.

sorry, but... lmao (really)
Of course it happened, and the topics have absolutely NO importance at all... they call this 'being married'.

I stopped marriage years ago (easily, without patch), but it happens also with any long relation friends, colleague...
Every little real things that can not go out decently or immediately, accumulate and then find the most little occasion to issue in arguments to lower down the pressure. The real thing behind can not be related with you at all (familly, money, work, neighbours), she is just confident enough to engage the argument imo

If you're a good friend, just support it and forget it for now. You will know later (or never) what happened.

Yep, agreed here. There's typically underlying reasons for the petty behaviour. It's more a matter of being the one who tips the scale, and being a scapegoat. This was my marriage as well as the ex had a history of keeping things bottled up inside and never talk about it. So, it festered and grew. Some of it was related to the marriage, while most of it was outside influences such as extended family, work, friends, etc.

I can only think of one time where there's been an issue with a long time friend. In my situation, it seems that friends are much easier to talk about things than partners/SO's are.

Reactions: NotYou and DoD404
What was the silly argument/s and with whom?

sorry, now to aliment the real point xd :
My most recent episode was with a colleague, with who we created a little company. We are friends since years... even decades (I won't count).
We argued *very* hard on the way to clean up the white board. With, or without addition of product... we had to end early the work day to avoid to use hands as arguments ^^

I got into an argument with a model colleague in the next room. Her volume was at max, and she had no music, so I could hear all her tips and bot sound, which was very distracting, and possibly making my members think that I was multistreaming. And she was tipped quite a lot on that day which made me slightly jealous^^.

I can't understand models who stream without music...

Status
Not open for further replies.