AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wells Fargo sued by customers over fraudulent accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I used to be a bank teller at Wells Fargo. I quit because of ridiculous quotas for sales 6 years ago. This is amazing. Wells Fargo can suck a big donkey dick.

I am fed up with this. It's not just Wells Fargo. Anytime you have to deal with these big companies now, there is an aggressive push to sell sell sell you more. DirectTV, Comcast, you name it.

From now on, I am going to thank whoever I talk with on the phone, ask to speak to their supervisor, then I am going to bless them up a blue streak.

A friend of mine was manager there. She said the pressure to sell was over the top. There was a program that monitored how they were progressing on their daily goals and was set up with a color scheme. If they were in a bad color...probably red...her boss would call her and harass her. "Are you open for business? Did you unlock the doors today?"

A friend of mine was manager there. She said the pressure to sell was over the top. There was a program that monitored how they were progressing on their daily goals and was set up with a color scheme. If they were in a bad color...probably red...her boss would call her and harass her. "Are you open for business? Did you unlock the doors today?"

The quotas that they had to meet were absolutely unrealistic, and I can only imagine the stress they were under to get those sales. I've worked in a call center that was like that before, and I was physically ill a lot of the time because I was so stressed about making enough sales. When they let me go, I was so relieved.

I'm not saying that they were in the right by any means, but maybe their quotas should have been reasonable in the first place, because then this wouldn't have happened.

I'll be closing accounts with them soon. In the meantime, looking at what Mr Money Mustache and NerdWallet recommends.

Find and watch what Elizabeth Warren said to the CEO of Wells Fargo during the Senate hearing. She ripped him a new one and all he could do was look at her and blink. Priceless.
Give that poor man a bailout...

Status
Not open for further replies.