AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What’s the highest?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
What’s strip points and what the highest strip score you can get?

Also mines at 638, is that good?

Lol I already seen that, and that doesn't say what strip points are
It is the ranking system, the higher your score the better.

It tells you 50 to 80% of your strip score is what you earn. What they are is the combination of things they outline on that page.

look at the top model page and you can see those stripscores maybe charlie or someone else can explain it better but the page in the FAQ's explains it. Every site has a ranking system and how each comes up with that rank varies and no one usually knows the exact formula for how it is arrived at.

Upvote 0
No the top models show strippoints not strip score. I know how stripscore works. got to make atleast 1k an hour or it drops. its like mfc. i been camming for 13 years. lol

Upvote 0

It tells you 50 to 80% of your strip score is what you earn. What they are is the combination of things they outline on that page.

look at the top model page and you can see those stripscores maybe charlie or someone else can explain it better but the page in the FAQ's explains it. Every site has a ranking system and how each comes up with that rank varies and no one usually knows the exact formula for how it is arrived at.
no.
Children Peoples GIF

Upvote 0
No the top models show strippoints not strip score. I know how stripscore works. got to make atleast 1k an hour or it drops. its like mfc. i been camming for 13 years. lol
Ok. So after 13 yars you just now trying to figure it out? Strip points are defined in the contest rules. I thought it was strip score you were after.

" we are giving away StripPoints for the top 5000 winners. We are calculating places based on tokens earnings and number of unique paying users.2x StripPoints for broadcasting during Boost Time: 7:00 PM Saturday—7:00 PM Sunday"

Upvote 0
S

How about you just... shut up?

Upvote 0
I been on stripchat for 8 months. and I wasn't asking how to get your stripscore up. I asked what strip points were and whats the highest stripscore you can get. Difference.
Strip points are something you get during your broadcast depending on how many users in your room are paying and how much they are paying.
These then sum up for the leading girls of the month and the 24 hour winners. The latter is a 3 hour contest, based on earned tokens and unique paying users during that time frame. Offline tips and tokens from content don't count towards the contest. To get to the first place, you need 1000 strip points. First place in 3 hour contests get 20$ prize. The top 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th performers in last 24hr winners get a cash prize too. During boost time, you earn x2 strip points, which is from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.

The monthly contest is based on the number of strip points collected that month. First place gets a prize of 1000$.

There's also a hall of fame, which goes by strip points collected during the year.

From what I see, a model is required 2000 strip points to be in the first place of the leading girls of the month contest.

If several models have the same stripscore, then they are sorted according to the amount of time they have been broadcasting.

Regarding the stripscore, I have yet to reach over 1000 and I'm doing well. I'd say 600-750 is good, anything above that, brilliant. Exactly how high it can go though, I have no idea. You can check the girls that are on top of the page, some have top tippers turned on and you can kinda imagine the nr. Of tokens it takes to get a high strip score and be in top of the pages. I always add up about 3-5000 tk ( because it only shows 10 top tippers) so for example, a model has around 50000 tk from tipper nr 1, 15000 tipper nr 2 etc. Down to tipper nr ten, which can be a few thousand or a few hundred tokens, then accordingly to that I imagine she gets smaller tips throughout the month and add an imaginary number of these tips, then I can sort of imagine how much I'd need to get up there with them.

Upvote 1
StripPoints vs StripScore

StripPoints

• Top 100 competition is calculated through StripPoints
  • The worth of StripPoints varies every three hours, depending on the earnings of all the models on the site and the number of spending members
  • StripPoints are awarded only based on the number of tokens received by the model online (offline tips don't count)
  • 2x StripPoints for broadcasting during Boost Time: 3:00 AM Sunday—3:00 AM Monday are automatically added 15-30 minutes after the end of the hour
StripScore
  • There are many factors that go into StripScore, including earnings (although earnings are not the only parameter)
  • StripScore updates every 15 minutes for online models
  • StripScore is based on the average income for the last online hours
  • Due to it being based on ‘average’ statistics, it is not uncommon to see your Stripscore fluctuate (go up and down and up again) from time to time

More Info:

Upvote 1