AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What am I going to do with all of this candy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
I realize most of y'all won't see this thread tonight seeing as you're all totally cool peeps and the cool people are out at Halloween parties and the like or are on cam, but I'm at home this evening. It's raining. It's dark. It's looking like no trick or treater's will show up. Well, I have all this stinking candy and honestly I don't feel like eating all of this...somebody give me suggestions, please.

I mean after you cool people come back and check in to ACF. Until then, anybody want some M & M's???

• Hugs
Reactions: AerynShade
You can mail it to me. This is my favorite holiday of the year and I'm sitting at home in the dark.

Major huggies to you. If i knew it would get to you tonight I'd mail it right to you; if I knew you wouldn't shutbthe door in my face I'd deliver it personally.

House of 1,000 Corpses in the dark and cocoa while the kitties are nomming on soft food (2 of them had a very hard week and deserved some spoiling.) But honestly you can actually call a shelter, womans or homeless, and donate candy there. Lots of those places do have kids and heck adults deserve some sweets too. Im sure it'll be appreciated and a nice treat they rarely get.

I, for one, am watching baseball with the lights on. I would like some candy.

Not sucking up or anything, but WOW! Thank you for the reminder that a baseball game was on...that is totally rare. Now, if I only had some candy. :)

I would suggest the OP do what @GenXoxo suggested and hide that stuff. At my work the important peoples hid candy for the patrons during Easter and I'm still finding plastic eggs filled with treats when looking for stuff and it is Awesome. :)

You could hand it out after Halloween. Do you happen to own a nondescript van?

latest

Reactions: Dream Alien
I had three trick-or-treaters last night, they got *all* the candy I had because they were the only group that came to the door and I knew I wouldn't get more. It was 2 kilos of candybars split 3 ways, I think they probably went home after our place.

Spent my night watching scary movies in the dark.

Reactions: Gen and eyeteach
4am run to walmart. Beat the crowd before they could make a picked over carcass of the Halloween candy aisle. I am now stocked up myself. Only I shan't be sharing. :D

Reactions: Gen
I did not get many kids this year, I think the early 8 pm rain ended the night for most kids.

Hide it all over your house and then every once in a while you'll find it and have surprise candy!

Bahaha you should totally do this! And put it in the weirdest places! You could also go somewhere where there is a lot of cars parked and put a piece of candy on each windshield of the car. :p:vamp::vulcan::p

Reactions: eyeteach and Gen
Bahaha you should totally do this! And put it in the weirdest places! You could also go somewhere where there is a lot of cars parked and put a piece of candy on each windshield of the car. :p:vamp::vulcan::p

I'm a giver, not a taker. Much like I'm a lover, not a fighter...who am I kidding? I'll scrap over anybody/anything. But I love the idea about putting some on people's cars! That's a great idea!

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Dream Alien
I'm a giver, not a taker. Much like I'm a lover, not a fighter...who am I kidding? I'll scrap over anybody/anything. But I love the idea about putting some on people's cars! That's a great idea!

Thanks! :)

I knowww isnt it! Or peoples mailboxes! Haha but I like the car idea better!

Personally id never touch a piece of candy I just found on my car. Itd be weird as heck and id never know who left it. Cute idea in theory but I doubt many people would eat it not knowing where it came from. Also it's illegal to touch a persons mailbox so I wouldnt go there either and same deal kinda, i'm not touching random mailbox candy.

Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.