AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Animal Would You Be?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayboyMegan

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 15, 2011
If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, which animal would you want it to be? Why? You can also choose an insect. You don't get to choose where you live. So keep in mind that if you choose a cow, there's a good chance you'll be killed. Lol

Reactions: goldenaye666
I wouldbe a honey badger cause they are kick ass animals I love how they seem so defenselessuntil ssomeonemesseswith them & itit's lights out for their opponent; I also love how they nurture their offspring O I better stop I could go on & on but I better not further embarras myselfgfor being a total honey badger groupie.

P.S. I love this thread can we list more than 1 animal?

I would want to be a cat, I think it would be nice for other people to spend all their time trying to get me to like them. I could just sit looking all aloof, waiting for the petz.

ViXdrux.jpg

I would be a tiger. Raaar! I've always been drawn to them. They are strong majestic animals, and one of the few cats that like water!

Owl. Preferably a snowy owl, but really any kind would be awesome. I've always loved them. They are beautiful, graceful, silent hunters of the night.

I'm torn.

Giraffe: The height advantage would be fun and I want their amazing eyeballs/eyelashes. They were always one of my favorite animals and they're surprisingly cute when they run.

Peacock: I would enjoy scaring the shit out of creatures/small children by poppin' my feathers when they least expect it. Aside from that, they're just gorgeous.

:think:

Ooooh I found a gif that depicts both the giraffe-cute-run and the peacock being an awesome ninja. lol.

tumblr_mnkwxs3spt1snin4to1_400.gif

If you ever run into a sea otter speaking latin backwards, that would be moi. :mrgreen:

Seriously though... of all the critters I've had the pleasure to meet in the wild, sea otters hands down seem to be the most playful and happy with their life.

:twocents-02cents:

P.S. :shhh: Don't tell anyone they also have the finest fur of any mammalian.

HiGirlsRHot said:
First choice is a pampered house cat, owned by a successful camgirl.

A sea otter would also be a ton of fun.

I just wanted to second the cam girl house cat thing. Although, as a cat I'm sure it's annoying when your human is paying attention to some glow-box instead of you so unlikely I'd enjoy the nudity I'd be surrounded with sadly.

I too would be an owl, great horned, I think. I'd get to sleep all day, never lose a staring contest, fly, and be a badass mofo.

Honorable mention: I'd also like to be a bull terrier, so I could make out with Miss Lucy O'Hara's Beaver.*

*For those that don't know about Lucy, she has an awesome female bull terrier named Beaver. Get your minds out of the gutter! :shifty:

goldenaye666 said:
A turtle. My home would travel with me wherever I went. And videos of me having an orgasm would be really popular on Youtube. :-D

I'm with ya on that. I've always been fascinated by turtles. If I had to be anything else besides a turtle, I'd be a chimpanzee. They're equally fascinating to me. Who knows? I could have my own planet some day.

I'd want to be a husky... they're beautiful, have a good demeanor.

Reactions: Nordling
Because they're cute and sweet and cuddly and are very sociable and useful creatures but they also have a very ingrained DGAF attitude about them and make me laugh my face off every time

Screaming Goats and Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.