AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your FAVORITE games/consoles of all time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDolly

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
I want to start off by saying that Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars courtesy Super Nintendo was my absolute favorite game of all time.. I loved the shit out of that game and won the entire game probably 25 or more times, but I ALSO loved GTA grand theft auto Vice City on Playstation.

I did beat GTA Vice City, but I used a few cheat codes, not gonna lie... lol, but I fucking loved that game too andddd the WAVE STATION!

So I'm wondering what your guys and gals favorite games/consoles were and are. =)

lol you're welcome

Attachments

• 37827391.jpg
    37827391.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 48
Merged 2 of the previous posts, feel free to continue the conversation in one of the others! Locked. :)

Reactions: DangerDolly
DangerDolly said:
So far I have learned that this is not the easiest crowd to converse with, thanks for the reassurement. :)[/color]
It's not so much that we are hard to converse with, there's just a bit of expectation for newcomers to take a look around and get to know how to navigate and post. You'll be fine once you learn the ropes a bit.

Reactions: DangerDolly
Status
Not open for further replies.