AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favorite/most useful phone apps?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalyn_

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2013
I thought it'd be fun to post a topic about this!

Mine are:

TimeZone Converter. You can punch in a city and it keeps a whole list for you. Its nice for members in other time zones and makes you sound all worldly and on top of things when you say things like "Sure, I can do a private around 5pm, 12 am, your time." Hehe.

TextPlus. Unlimited texting. It gives you a phone.number, you can choose what city you'd like your area code from, and works through wifi. I believe you can make calls at an extra price, but I never have. It works great!

Arcane Legends: I posted this in the video games section, but nobody replied lol. Its a hack and slash mmorpg, and probably the best phone game you'll never buy. I spose this one's only useful if you sell your sn, but I like it so much, I'll play with anybody :)

All are free in the GooglePlay Store.

LectureNotes. Only for android, not iPhone.

I'm in college and this one app pretty much made it so I can go paperless now. It's unlimited notebooks with unlimited pages. Notes can be taken with handwriting or typing. Has blank, ruled or graph paper options. It can import pictures and PDF files and export to anything. Shares pages or complete notebooks with any app or printer.

It also has integrated add ons that record audio and video. So when I play back the audio it moves right to where I was writing so I can follow along. And it will record a video of the teacher giving the lecture, or what I'm writing. So I can record how to solve a problem and email it to someone and they can watch as I write on the screen.

On my galaxy note tablet I have a book reader installed with all my textbooks and this. That's all I've needed to take to classes for a year now. Awesome app with way more features than I've mentioned here.

Reactions: Kickaz
Spotify (my source of music when I'm on my way somewhere - irreplaceable!!! Getting a Spotify premium account was the best investion ever)

Twitter (on my old phone I tried out different Twitter apps because I wasn't able to send DMs on the original app, but they all had issues. Now Twitter is the perfect Twitter app for me :))

fb

vine

kik

PicsArt (lets you use cool effects on your photos, but I only use it for collages, sadly)

Yahoo Mail (in the app I can easily switch from my private e-mail address to my camming one)

Add Watermark Free (does what it says on the tin. I was looking for an app that lets you add text to your phone pictures. I haven't tweeted anything with it yet, though!)

S Health (I don't use that one enough even though I like it...)

Candy Crush Saga :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't use half the stuff that's on my phone...lol. Most useful to me would be messaging, e-mail, and camera.

I just realized this is in the Ask-A-Model section, so as far as camming...I'd say that messaging is useful when I want to post to Twitter from my phone.

Flashlight (has a nifty sos feature)
The Weather Channel
Shopshop (grocery list)
Maps
Amazon

All free from the app store. :dance:

no smart phone, but my tablet has a few super handy ones.
peel is my fave ... turns the tablet into a multi remote that controls my stereo, tv, dvr, blu ray, air conditioner, and other stuff if i want.

recipe converter. freebie from google play store. not only converts metric to standard units, but lets you put in a recipe's units then convert it for anything from 1person up to 24 or so. since im usually feeding either 1 or 3 people at a time and most recipes are geared for 4 it lets me get tighter control over finicky foods (and when youre using stuff like saffron thats very nice).

science calc (another freebie) reproduces the functions of the TI 85 and a slew of others. love love love this when im dicking around as an amateur on physics problems. just wish i could find one that does even more lol. with enough time and patience you can run proofs for some of the bigger equations.

of course i have the standard run of social media apps: twitter, facebook, vine, instagram, tumblr etc... but i honestly use those more on the comp here than on the tablet.

Thanks for the app ideas. The timeline converter is so helpful. I was getting tired of counting it out on my fingers lol

Reactions: Avalyn_
USMC4fun said:
I think my most useful app as far as camming goes is pocketcam. It allows me to use my phone as another webcam, which I can then add to my feed as a "2nd angle" for viewers to see. Other than that I certainly have my share of twitter, facebook etc...

I just looked this up in the App store.. looks so cool! The camera on my iPod isn't top quality but I would be interested to see how it works. Are you using a MacBook Pro with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.