AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Camgirls should have on their Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoxieRed said:
JerryBoBerry said:
RoxieRed said:
Now I feel like I need to redo my profile.
All my info is sarcastic bullshit.
Oh god no, don't do that. I don't want to give the wrong impression or make people feel they have to do that. Yours is actually quite nice and readable. Don't do changes.

Looking at it you've got all the info nicely laid out, room rules right there at the top, good layout on the videos and pictures. And there's good contrast for the text to be read. Yours is great!

Plus you have pictures of your face throughout so we can actually know who we're looking at. :lol:

Thanks! I am pretty happy with the visibility of my text and contents of my profile and all that, I just wonder if my info is too sarcastic for guys to get a good idea of what to expect. I get tons of compliments on the way my profile reads and the guys that get drawn in are up for laughs and fun which is nice.
But this thread has me wondering if I am putting off guys who really just want information.

After re-reading your profile, i think you've managed to balance the sarcasm with the information people are looking for, without it being boring by just putting the information out there and since it suits your personality, it works, or it could just be me, what do I know.

Reactions: RoxieRed
I would love it if you gentlemen could critique my profile for me! My formatting got fucked and I couldn't find my old background so I had to redo most of it. And I redo what info is there and what info you have to follow links for rather often.

As it stands, conversation material is there, tip amounts you have to follow links for, but I have no problems with answering questions that are already answered on the profile, or on the links.

profiles.myfreecams.com/ladyluna

Thanks!

LadyLuna said:
I would love it if you gentlemen could critique my profile for me! My formatting got fucked and I couldn't find my old background so I had to redo most of it. And I redo what info is there and what info you have to follow links for rather often.

As it stands, conversation material is there, tip amounts you have to follow links for, but I have no problems with answering questions that are already answered on the profile, or on the links.

Thanks!

A few general comments:

1) It certainly gives a good feel for what you are about.
2) Not everybody will have the patience to go through it all, although since you said you don't mind answering questions that your profile covers, perhaps that's fine.
3) The contrast is fine -- a little bit of a flashy background, but it's easily readable.
4) For some reason the links make it seem to me like it's harder to get through than it would be without them, although honestly, when clicked, they're easy enough. I just think it may strike some people as complicated.
5) Personally, I like the detail and thought that went into it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
@LadyLuna

- maybe increase font size?
- I would say perhaps you have too much info on your profile and perhaps make nice a pdf and have link to it on your profile?

Apart from that its fine.

LadyLuna said:

Thanks!
Looks great. Easy to read and my eyes suck. Only minor thing...the background should be darkened...not to make the text clearer but because right now, it looks like it's overlaid with fog. Maybe more contrast in just the background? That or darkening, whichever works.

RoxieRed said:
Now I feel like I need to redo my profile.
All my info is sarcastic bullshit.

Nope. Don't redo it.

The sarcasm is great. I'm gonna guess that if someone doesn't get it, that's probably not the type of member you want anyway, right?

trotskyleon said:
@LadyLuna

- maybe increase font size?
- I would say perhaps you have too much info on your profile and perhaps make nice a pdf and have link to it on your profile?

Apart from that its fine.

I will look in to seeing if I can increase the font size. Pretty sure I can.

Nordling said:
Looks great. Easy to read and my eyes suck. Only minor thing...the background should be darkened...not to make the text clearer but because right now, it looks like it's overlaid with fog. Maybe more contrast in just the background? That or darkening, whichever works.

I do not know how to do that with the MFC backgrounds...

After thinking about this thread for awhile I'd like to add one simple thing to my previous post that pretty well sums it all up.

'What you should have on your profile?'

Whatever you get annoyed at answering repeatedly in your room. Doesn't matter the subject, if you find yourself constantly being asked something put it on there.

JerryBoBerry said:
After thinking about this thread for awhile I'd like to add one simple thing to my previous post that pretty well sums it all up.

'What you should have on your profile?'

Whatever you get annoyed at answering repeatedly in your room. Doesn't matter the subject, if you find yourself constantly being asked something put it on there.

For a little while, I had my Streamate profile headline say "Yes, I'm REALLY 30!" LOL. So many people ask "Are you really 30?," and I figured it'd be kinda funny to have something different as my headline, besides the usual "I want to make you cum!" (or something similar) one-liner seen on some profiles. :)

yummybrownfox said:
For a little while, I had my Streamate profile headline say "Yes, I'm REALLY 30!" LOL. So many people ask "Are you really 30?," and I figured it'd be kinda funny to have something different as my headline, besides the usual "I want to make you cum!" (or something similar) one-liner seen on some profiles. :)

Still don't believe you, bb. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.