AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can you do against....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2023
What can you do against a web cam model (anabel054) and her crew of scammers after they have gotten you for $15K, you've made numberous complaints to chaturbate, who instead gave them the permission to just ban my accounts at free will completely & not just out of thier rooms. It's taken over 2 1/2 years of this, to get to the point of i'm not trying to go back to prison over this but they have told me "they'll never leave me alone". And chaturbate still backs them up regaurdless of the complaints i've made so i feel, chaturbarte is freely allowing this to go on on thier site & backing all the dirt these girls do...

Yeah, without details it’s impossible to make heads or tails of your post.

How did they “scam” you out of 15K? Was it all at once, or the cumulative total spent on a series of “scams?” What specifically are you accusing them of doing, and in what ways were you misled or scammed by them?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This post makes no sense at all.
How were you scammed?
As it is, it just sounds like you tipped a boatload & then had second thoughts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.