AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what company is CLICKTECH BPO, LLC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

BrookeRidess

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2021
hey guys i really need your help. i got a 1099 from a company listed as

CLICKTECH BPO, LLC . Does any one know what company this is ? I cant for the life of me figure it out. i spilt cam and have tried several sites over the yearsa and cant figre out which one this is.​

im prertry sure its bonga cams i belive they changed there company name half way threw the year and sent me 2 1099s one from each company na,me

Thanks for trying to help. After 2 hours I finally figured out it was bonga cams. They changed there name of I gusse there pay out company. So I got two 1099s from them . Would have been nice to have been told . I was at a loss

Thanks for trying to help. After 2 hours I finally figured out it was bonga cams. They changed there name of I gusse there pay out company. So I got two 1099s from them . Would have been nice to have been told . I was at a loss
I Think is not bongacams or that change their information. I send screen with bongacams

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpeg
    IMG_3259.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9
Not sure what the above is but I talked to a bonga representative threw the site and it was them . The two amounts also matched what I made.