AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What did you make your first week camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm just curious if my results are normal. I have been on MFC for about a month and decided to sign up for Streamate as well, so I could have an alternate site when it gets slow. I just finished my first full week on Streamate and made about $2100... Is this normal? I'm averaging about $1000 a week on MFC. I never ever dreamed of making this kind of money and I am just curious what other models made when they were brand new.

I'm not sure how many models you will get that will feel comfortable putting out there financial statements. At least here in the public forum this is a question you might get more answered in the "Only model" forum. But as far as I can tell, and what I have read about the average model earnings on mfc. You are doing great! I would say your above average. Keep it up miss!

Any other questions you may have, I would ask in the model only forum. Unless the question is for members. Then post in public :).

MoonLightLoli said:
Hello everyone! I'm just curious if my results are normal. I have been on MFC for about a month and decided to sign up for Streamate as well, so I could have an alternate site when it gets slow. I just finished my first full week on Streamate and made about $2100... Is this normal? I'm averaging about $1000 a week on MFC. I never ever dreamed of making this kind of money and I am just curious what other models made when they were brand new.
Back in 2009, my first full week on MFC I also made about $2100. It's a magic number I guess. :)

I wish I could see the stats of my original MFC account, but pretty sure I made under $50 my first week and I think I worked more than 30 hours. I was pulling 8+ hour shifts because I was so excited about the new experience.

Oh, the naivety... oh the camscore hits.

KudosKids said:
I'm not sure how many models you will get that will feel comfortable putting out there financial statements. At least here in the public forum this is a question you might get more answered in the "Only model" forum. But as far as I can tell, and what I have read about the average model earnings on mfc. You are doing great! I would say your above average. Keep it up miss!

Any other questions you may have, I would ask in the model only forum. Unless the question is for members. Then post in public :).

Shows how new I am... I thought I posted in the Models only section... Boo well I learned something new... Thank you ladies :h:

Right now for me it is important to understand how much i make depending on how many hours i am online.
U say you made $2100 for a week but how many hours u were on?
If i were you, i would count how many hours i was online on streamate for the week to make $2100
and how many hours on MFC to make $1000.
I think that nowadays it is much easier to start for new girl on SM rather than on MFC.
P.S. I don't remember how much i made during my first week but it wasn't bigger than $1000 because i was combining work on MFC with work on livejasmin

Reactions: MoonLightLoli
Status
Not open for further replies.