AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do guys expect with a waxing video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlgirlx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 9, 2015
Twitter Username
@pearlgirlx
MFC Username
pearlgirlx
Hi! I have a regular who requested a video of me waxing (which I've never done before) and I don't know what he wants?

Should I moan or touch myself? I'm not really sure what he's looking for?

Also advice on waxing would be appreciated!

Dripping hot wax on yourself, or getting your pubes ripped out?

Very different things... better make sure you know which one he has in mind. :D

Dripping hot wax on yourself, or getting your pubes ripped out?

Very different things... better make sure you know which one he has in mind. :D
To clarify, the scary process of having my pubes ripped out!! I'm terrified and will miss my bush.

I would ask him to me give any specifics to the video, along with how long he wants the video. I've never done wax play...be it candle wax or waxing strips, but I imagine pain being the main turn on with it. Not sure though, never have really been things I've found visually attractive. *shrug

To clarify, the scary process of having my pubes ripped out!! I'm terrified and will miss my bush.

If he's wanting it to be an instructional this might give you some ideas. Goes through the whole thing. And it's on youtube with over 23 million views.

There is no way to know what your costumer wants. Some people like seeing models removing hair, others like seeing them yelp in pain, others like seeing what they think of as secret stuff, and etc etc. Asking your costumer for more details would be the best thing to do like the other members said I think.

Hi! I have a regular who requested a video of me waxing (which I've never done before) and I don't know what he wants?

Should I moan or touch myself? I'm not really sure what he's looking for?

Like others said, ask him how he wants his custom to go.

:S I hope hes paying a right arm and a left nut for this, thats a ton of work and pain for you to go through. Esp. if you like having pubic hair. Waxing at home is 100% more painful, difficult and complicated than getting it done by a pro.

If you have never been waxed before, PLEASE be careful!!! I'm an esthetician so I do it for a living :devil: But it is definitely not the most comfortable process. I know how to properly do my own, and it still sucks hahah. If you don't know what you're doing you could really hurt yourself! Bruising and tearing the skin is very easy :cry:

hard wax is better than soft wax for genital areas, correct?

Reactions: pearlgirlx

I couldn't tell from your post...are you guys just discussing it as a possibility, and he hasn't tipped you for it yet? If you really don't want to do it and it has you stressing out (which is the vibe I'm getting), then don't do it. I don't want you to feel like you have to do it just because a regular requested it. Next month you might have a regular requesting that you fuck the pizza delivery guy. Lol.

Reactions: Nordling
I've noticed some guys seem to go into an internal rage at the very thought that someone has pubic hair, and will pay a model who's perfectly happy with her hair to remove it. Can't be sure what this member's motive is, but that's another possibility.

I've noticed some guys seem to go into an internal rage at the very thought that someone has pubic hair, and will pay a model who's perfectly happy with her hair to remove it. Can't be sure what this member's motive is, but that's another possibility.

I told a guy that I used to not even bother with shaving pubic hair, and he said something along the lines of "Oh, that's terrible!" Lol. Um...terrible? Really?

hard wax is better than soft wax for genital areas, correct?
Yes definitely! I use both strip and hard wax when I do Brazilians, the hard wax is used on the inner part (closest to your labia) it's great for sensitive areas as well as places the hair grows in more than one direction.

Just maybe... try waxing something else first before your bush if you've never done it before? I had a friend who self-waxed and inspired me to try giving myself a Brazilian once, and it was a really really realllllllly terrible decision. It took hours and was wayyyyyy more painful than getting it done at a salon, didn't even turn out well, and I ripped half my skin off or made myself bleed everywhere because I sucked at it and went over the same spot multiple times.

I guess.. maybe sure you buy a quality waxing kit? IF you must do this. And make sure the guy buying the video is also paying enough to cover the cost of the supplies.

I've gotten many brazillian waxes. The first time I felt like I made a huuuuge mistake. It was so freaking painful.

But the second and third times were undescribably better. The hair doesn't grow back as thick so it comes off with much more ease.

I've always had a pro do it just because I'm too chicken to attempt it myself.

For sure, I would take Tylenol before doing it the first time. You won't want to have sex after- you won't even want to wear underwear home (at least I didn't). Wear loose fitting sweats. Buy some cream such as the bikini zone creme designed for after waxing/shaving/dipilating. It reduces redness and irritation. If you skip it you may look like you have herpes for a week.

If you do it yourself I have no advice, except I agree with previous posters that you should try it on your legs or something first.

Status
Not open for further replies.