AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do webcam females prefer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips/tokens or private/exclusive shows?
Nice of you to ask. I prefer true private, one on one shows, but I am Streamate. I am assuming you are asking for MFC?

I know you said females, but I am going to assume you meant models since I dont think it would be that much different for a male model vs a female model, I guess we will find out though. Tips while in a private are pretty sweet 🤷‍♂️
Generally I prefer which ever is best suited to the day. If lots of people are tipping and we are clearing goals then I would rather tip and keep the show in public or wait until it dies down to do the private, it dosnt make sense to loose the traffic that the shows would have generated to go to a private show and then start over again from scratch. On the other hand, if people are just lurking in the room I would rather go to a private show than have 1 person clear the goals for a public show (the last time someone did this in my room I put a password on the room while I did the show.) I like to try and teach the guys in my room if they want to be able to see the shows then they need to participate in the room and not just wait for one of my regular members to turn up and clear the goal for them.

Definitely private shows, exclusive or not (spies don't bother me)

It's always nice to receive tips in free chat but I don't like performig for lots of guys because 2 or 3 of them tipped, like @KingMarti said, that's why in free chat I only do flashes

What Marti described is how I've learned most models prefer to run their rooms. It's more about the token/revenue generation than it is one over the other. But, like Capryce said, some prefer privates due to it's more of a one-on-one experience.

As a member, I tipped mostly in the public room. However, I changed my habits to where I tipped more ninja so it didn't show in the room and would not count towards the goal. Fuck the freeloaders and them getting a show on someone else's money. Sure, it didn't move the goal along. But, it supported the model the same. The only time I ever got a complaint from a model for nina-tipping was because she was hoping to clear the goal and do something she thought was "really cool" at the end. She wound up making it the next day though.

Privates are good, and I did a lot of them with models over the years. But, I never took them private when the room was busy because it can take a long time for a model to build room count back up. I always asked first, so as to make sure it was okay with them in terms of timing, etc. as sometimes they preferred to not do privates that particular day (usually, "that time of the month").

i sometimes prefer gold shows over premiums or exclusives because i can sometimes achieve larger amounts in shorter times. i also hate being told what to do or directed, so gold shows are MY SHOWS. we do what i want depending on how much members pledge in total.

what i don't like is people coming in asking for gold shows when i don't have one going. hisssssssss.

I dislike private shows immensely and prefer to perform in public.

Freeloaders are not getting a free show, YOU are getting what YOU paid for and helping the model with page rank while allowing the model to prove they do what they say and give a good show.

The analogy I like the best when this argument comes up is this:

Think of a model's room as if it were a restaurant. Everyone is free to enter, browse the menu, and place their order.

You order the steak ($$$), but everyone else orders a glass of water ($0). Are you going to demand they order a steak too just because they can see you eating your's?

I dislike private shows immensely and prefer to perform in public.

Freeloaders are not getting a free show, YOU are getting what YOU paid for and helping the model with page rank while allowing the model to prove they do what they say and give a good show.

Think of a model's room as if it were a restaurant. Everyone is free to enter, browse the menu, and place their order.

You order the steak ($$$), but everyone else orders a glass of water ($0). Are you going to demand they order a steak too just because they can see you eating your's?

I disagree with this analogy. It is more along the lines of this:

If a burlesque show is open for anyone to watch, how it progresses is up to the contributors. If it is entirely up to three or four people to continuously make the shows happen, one of two things will occur:

1). They run out of money, or see that it is no longer of value and leave. Will someone step up to take their place? Don’t know, don’t care

2) They will ask for private entertainment and no one else allowed to enjoy. Should they be denied, they will most likely leave.

In using the restaurant analogy, it’d be like saying I’m tipping the waitress and giving everyone great service because of it. If I’m tipping significantly, and providing a positive interaction with the waitress, then I’d expect better and more personalized service then the crude dumbass spanking her ass and saying lewd comments while bitching about shitty service

00129876.jpg

Edit: but i do think public shows are better for the model in general

Last edited:
For Chaturbate:

Tips, hands down. Keeps the room active & gets others to join in. If its a busy day, taking a private can sometimes slow down the momentum of the room/goals.

Reactions: Cbmodel777
Ok, maybe not the best analogy but let me explain.

Whenever someone whines about others not tipping two things happen to me, my mood instantly goes through the floor and it makes me feel like I'm being chastised for not kicking those people out or demanding they participate in some way.

The problem I have with whining about others not tipping is that person doesn't know what anyone did for me the night before or last week or maybe they sent me a huge gift card and I've agreed to let them hang out based on that (no services rendered for gc's, but they can hang in the room).

For the purpose of the analogy: the steak is services offered and the water is free chat.

If you buy the steak, you're getting a ton of attention from me but if you stopped in for a glass of water, you're not going to get the same level of service. I'll be nice to you, but I'm not going to engage you in deep chat or fulfill requests.

I've never had a situation where a member complaining about others not tipping has resulted in those people tipping. They just leave. I don't see any reason why the thought should ever be expressed publicly or in private.

Above and beyond all else, we know more than you about who will tip, who won't tip, who has tipped and how much or often. Reminding us there is money on the table and we aren't getting it is no way to earn a spot in my good graces.

Ok, maybe not the best analogy but let me explain.

Whenever someone whines about others not tipping two things happen to me, my mood instantly goes through the floor and it makes me feel like I'm being chastised for not kicking those people out or demanding they participate in some way.

The problem I have with whining about others not tipping is that person doesn't know what anyone did for me the night before or last week or maybe they sent me a huge gift card and I've agreed to let them hang out based on that (no services rendered for gc's, but they can hang in the room).

For the purpose of the analogy: the steak is services offered and the water is free chat.

If you buy the steak, you're getting a ton of attention from me but if you stopped in for a glass of water, you're not going to get the same level of service. I'll be nice to you, but I'm not going to engage you in deep chat or fulfill requests.

I've never had a situation where a member complaining about others not tipping has resulted in those people tipping. They just leave. I don't see any reason why the thought should ever be expressed publicly or in private.

Above and beyond all else, we know more than you about who will tip, who won't tip, who has tipped and how much or often. Reminding us there is money on the table and we aren't getting it is no way to earn a spot in my good graces.

For the record I don’t complain in room, or to models about others not tipping. Nearly every time, it is the models who come to me and say they appreciate me as I am one of the few tippers. Or, the models will comment in the room about how there’s so few tippers out of hundreds. I know others can tip ninja, offline, etc.
But, when a model tells me multiple times I am one of the few, it is very discouraging and is why I switch to ninja tipping so it doesn’t go towards the countdown. Or, I just say fuck it and take her TruPrivate and be exclusive with her then.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
For the record I don’t complain in room, or to models about others not tipping. Nearly every time, it is the models who come to me and say they appreciate me as I am one of the few tippers. Or, the models will comment in the room about how there’s so few tippers out of hundreds. I know others can tip ninja, offline, etc.
But, when a model tells me multiple times I am one of the few, it is very discouraging and is why I switch to ninja tipping so it doesn’t go towards the countdown. Or, I just say fuck it and take her TruPrivate and be exclusive with her then.

I have to sincerely thank you for initiating this dialogue. While you may not say it, plenty of people do.

I've had guys who like to declare they won't tip anyone who makes more than they do a year. Or, won't tip at all unless it's private. Chaturbate doesn't allow for ninja tipping if the model is broadcasting, but I did read it might be an option soon.

I used to have an option for tips that don't count for goal, explaining it was a bit of a pain so I 86'd but based on this I might bring it back. I have my lush menu tips set up where certain tips do not activate the lush response.

At the end of the day I want to hit my daily goal and then some. I don't want to have to worry about whether or not someone is disappointed because no one else chipped in, because believe me I'm disappointed enough for all of us at that point.

I have to sincerely thank you for initiating this dialogue. While you may not say it, plenty of people do.

I've had guys who like to declare they won't tip anyone who makes more than they do a year. Or, won't tip at all unless it's private. Chaturbate doesn't allow for ninja tipping if the model is broadcasting, but I did read it might be an option soon.

I used to have an option for tips that don't count for goal, explaining it was a bit of a pain so I 86'd but based on this I might bring it back. I have my lush menu tips set up where certain tips do not activate the lush response.

At the end of the day I want to hit my daily goal and then some. I don't want to have to worry about whether or not someone is disappointed because no one else chipped in, because believe me I'm disappointed enough for all of us at that point.
You’re welcome and thank you for the interaction.
In the4+ years I was on MFC, I saw all kinds of members and models in how they interacted with me. Mostly good, some not so. For various reasons, I just killed my last account and am done withcam sites for a while.
I’ve seen other members who refuse to tip for various reasons, and that is what bothers me as a well tipping member. If you’re watching the show, please tip something.
I do get where you talk about other members tipping offline. But, again, it is offline and does not count towards the show you are striving to meet goals. IMO, offline tips are meant as gifts and appreciation away from the room.
if it is just myself and two other tippers dropping thousands of coins a night, multiple times a week to make a show happen, it’s going to end quickly and why I said I switched to ninja tipping. That way, it goes to the model, yet those not actively contributing don’t get ashow on my dime.

A model is free to run a room as she sees fit. But, with that same mentality, a member is free to tip and support a model as they see fit as well. A model without tipping members is just an exibitionist doing it for a hobby. I’m not saying a member has more rights than a model, as they coexist in a mutual environment.
But, a model does need to pay attention to what’s going on and make adjustments where necessary

It's cool to see both sides of the street and of course everyone is free to spend as they see fit. I think it's unfair to rely on any one member to carry a show and I regularly ban people who are just propping up the counter tops. If they come back after the ban and want to know why I banned them I explain they were giving me nothing while enjoying the show others were paying for. When the light bulb goes off, they'll start contributing.

I think moderators are sometimes the worst thing to ever happen to CB. They often tip the least while demanding others spend every token they have. Even worse still, they were grey from the get-go and declare their dedication to the room as payment.

There are too many nuances to make everyone happy all the time but I think I do the best I can with what rolls into the room every night. I guess what I'm trying to say is we get just as frustrated as the tippers do (which sparks outbursts, fights, bad moods, etc.) but being really aggressive with tip begging is a turn off, too. It's like you can't win for losing.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sorry to cut that conversation short, but just a reminder that if a person is banned at ACF, any new accounts they make will also be banned as well.

You cant really generalize about what models prefer since there is such a variety of how a model prefers to run her room. I never show any nudity in public, never do gold shows and only offer private or exclusive sessions. I prefer one-on-one personal interaction and enjoy exploring fetishes and playing out different scenarios and find vanilla boring.

Plenty of models never want to do private sessions and prefer group shows with nobody directing them. Just find a model who offers the type of interactions you prefer.

What confuses me is that each person is different. Why asking this here and not directly to the model in the room you are ?

Though... I do it and this, I can can say that it's appreciated ;)

Everyone is so different, this thread isn’t going to give any clear answer OP.

I cam on MFC and personally I prefer public chat and do not even offer private shows.

hehe, ty... how could did I miss it ??
(every woman should stay naked ^^)

And they certainly shouldn't put on clothes and *gasp* leave the house!

If all things are equal (i.e. doing a similar show, for a similar length of time, for the same amount of tokens), I would very much prefer to do that show in public. I do take pvts sometimes, but being one-on-one with a member spikes my anxiety, especially if they aren't a long-time regular that I know well. Eventually, I plan to stop doing pvts because I don't enjoy them, but right now, I get too many tokens from pvts to stop.

If all things are equal (i.e. doing a similar show, for a similar length of time, for the same amount of tokens), I would very much prefer to do that show in public. I do take pvts sometimes, but being one-on-one with a member spikes my anxiety, especially if they aren't a long-time regular that I know well. Eventually, I plan to stop doing pvts because I don't enjoy them, but right now, I get too many tokens from pvts to stop.

A few of the models I know would only do privates with members they got to know and feel comfortable with. If at any time someone did something the model was not okay with, she'd end it and would not allow them to do privates with again. Bad enough, and she banned from the room. Perhaps a slow transition for you when able to make the switch?

I know you said females, but I am going to assume you meant models since I dont think it would be that much different for a male model vs a female model, I guess we will find out though. Tips while in a private are pretty sweet 🤷‍♂️
Generally I prefer which ever is best suited to the day. If lots of people are tipping and we are clearing goals then I would rather tip and keep the show in public or wait until it dies down to do the private, it dosnt make sense to loose the traffic that the shows would have generated to go to a private show and then start over again from scratch. On the other hand, if people are just lurking in the room I would rather go to a private show than have 1 person clear the goals for a public show (the last time someone did this in my room I put a password on the room while I did the show.) I like to try and teach the guys in my room if they want to be able to see the shows then they need to participate in the room and not just wait for one of my regular members to turn up and clear the goal for them.

I like your approach :) Golden cammodelling rule "no nudity/sex for free".

I cam on Streamate, and I would LOVE if gold shows would work out better for me, or if I could more frequently get multiple guys viewing a private at once and drop my rate. Members would pay less, while I could earn more in less time. Everyone wins. Unfortunately, I usually work late nights or early mornings, so the traffic just isn't there to make it happen. At least not all at once. It's herding cats, and it's just too tiring.

I had a hilarious exchange a few months back. The guy didn't want to pay my full rate for a very specific fetish show, so he suggested that he could find a group from his forum or whatever community he was part of and schedule a time, $10 each. If that was actually possible, I'd be all for it. It would be so efficient. Everyone chip in, we'll do it Thursday at 7pm. Make it weekly, even! Good fucking luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.