AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you charge for pic sets and videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I've only been going on cam for a couple months, but I've been thinking I want to expand and sell videos. I get lots of requests for videos of my boyfriend and me. I have a lot of amateur videos, and some good pictures too. When the videos are trimmed down to the good stuff, they are about 5 minutes long. How much is a fair price? How much do you charge for videos? I would also like to sell picture sets, but I don't know how many pictures are normally in a set, or what to charge.

For solo clips it depends on a bunch of factors and on what site you post on, but for a site like, let's take C4S, the standard for solo, by the minute clips is $1 a minute if it's not certain fetishes (such as findom or certain femdom categories). For two people I'd double it, easily, because you should pay charge to pay both parties. You also have to typically factor in editing time when it comes to filming two people-which I've heard can take longer, I do solo work primarily-lighting, positioning, etc.

It becomes more complicated when two are involved versus just one person, imo.

For pics it honestly depends, and I don't sell vanilla picsets so I can't give you a ballpark on that. Getting access to MO will help you better price out what you're doing and where you're posting them to, since that'll really help us out. This is the pricing for standard on clip sites rather than on token sites, they might follow a different standard than on sites like Clips4Sale and iWantClips. I'm a clip producer, so this is what I tend to run on when I do my fetish content.

what site do you plan on selling your content on? i recommend checking what other sellers price their stuff, and whatever the average rate was, go for that. you can go up and down if you feel necessary.

I cam on CB, and I was just planning on selling them there. Currently I have the videos priced at the same as my private show rates, about 18 tokens a minute. Thanks for your input, it is very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.