AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when your room is quite?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2016
What do you do when your room is quite?

I need ideas of what to talk about when my room is hush hush but I need to be lively even if I am talking to myself

Absolutely go through the threads that @Songbird_Shelly linked above. They are a gold mine.

However, if you want my opinion, I think that the best thing you can do is to try to get the best thumbnail for your room as possible. I've noticed that when I'm sitting down and asking people questions to try and get them to talk, nothing happens. Buuut if I bring a dildo in the frame and suck on it lightly in a blowjob-tease fashion and make eye contact directly with my webcam, members pour in and are much more active. If that's a little bit too much for you, dancing is also a good option. Put on some music and wiggle that booty!

Try to make your room as fun as you can possibly make it and good luck!

You can use ur news feed and write there smth interesting or ask naughty question, for example. And meanwhile have smth special and interesting on your stream. So the news will be read by the members which have u in a their friend list and other members on MFC, who read the news. After that news feed, if its interesting, you will see how the number of people raise in ur room.

I couldn't think of anything to talk about once so I did a crossword and asked members for help... it doesn't look super interesting (absent minded touching helped), but the guys definitely enjoyed telling me answers so it did the job.

There are tons of threads dedicated to this topic, utilize the search feature. There were also a few links posted above ^^

When my room is slow I dance around, maybe tease a little with a flash, talk about my day to myself, etc. until someone starts talking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.