AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you find is the best time to be on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i've found that 6pm - 12am is my goldilocks zone....but I think it has a lot to do with your consistency! I think being on consistently at the same time has been most effective for me for two reasons: 1. your regs know where to find you! and 2. I know when to get into my "camming zone," so to speak, and I think I can do a better job in my shows as opposed to feeling a little thrown off by doing something like a show at 10am.

On Chaturbate, evenings 7PM and after
On Streamate either early mornings 7AM or mid afternoon, but evenings have seen my lower earning hours.

My best token times are 10pm-1am est time in MFC. My regulars all seem to be on the same time zone and jokingly complain that I keep them up entirely too late with work in the am. Funny thing is I advertised and stuck to being on a bit earlier for awhile and all of them had their reasons for not being on until after 10 :rolleyes: And with continuley not seeing tips until my usual time I just stick to my usual time. I have tried afternoon time, about noon-3, and get viewers but little tips if any. I am so not a morning person so the only time I was on super early was when I stayed on from 10:30pm-7ish am :) mind you it was Friday night so I feel the out come may have been different for the week. I did well for my usual time, had nothing but trolls and lurkers from about 3-5am then it picked up again and was just dandy in tips until 7 when I had to give in and be done so as not to pass out while on. :p

What is the best time to be on cam? When do you make the most tokens? What are the best days? I'm finding that 10p.m. - 2p.m. does really well (eastern time.) I also find that 6a.m. eastern time is also good. What times have you notice bring you the most tokens?

I think it also depends on where comes from the people that mostly tips you :)

Broadcasted last night (Saturday) from 5-10pm (PST) and was at around 200-250 people for the most part. Crazy thing is, I haven't cammed in over a year and was able to bring in almost half a grand.:wideyed: One thing that surprised me was no one wanted me to drink, which I assumed people would've wanted on a weekend night:bucktooth:
When I cammed over a year ago I only went on from 1pm-4pm (PST) and made 200-300 usually. I think later in the day is a better time due to everyone coming home from school/work and winding down. But you gotta remember even at 7AM there is someone on the other side of the world ready to wind down too :p

I try to be online around 9:30 pm EST

Before, I used to log on earlier. But it's been more lucrative logging on around that time for me. Mornings are sometimes profitable, sometimes not. I find that I'm often able to get requests more in the mornings. I suppose that stems from my regulars not being on and all clamoring for a public show?

My most consistent tipping, and I'm alway guaranteed at least 1 awesome group show, or a few nice privates has been from about 6am-9am EST.

Really??? That surprises me so much!!! I would have expected it to be between 10p-2a, which is when I've been going on. Im a single mom and live with my 6 year old, so my time slot availability is limited lol.

IMHO you will do better by consistently sticking to a schedule, regardless of the time of day.

But, that's not to say that certain times of the day won't be better or worse for you. I'm on the east coast and I've found that being online from 11PM to 3AM tends to be the most lucrative for me right now. It means being up really late my time, which a lot of girls don't necessarily want to do on this side of the US, but being a night owl, this benefits me. But, when I started, 8PM to 1AM was much better, but after 1AM I wouldn't make nearly as much.

There are a few things to consider:

-When do you have the most energy?
If you're not a morning person AT ALL, trying to force yourself to be upbeat at the break of dawn when you're just not might be counterproductive. People go on MFC to be entertained, and if you can entertain at one hour better than another, that should be your focus.

-Where is your placement on the page?
If you have say, a 2000 camscore, you might get lost when a lot of popular models are online, but if you are on when a lot have logged out already or aren't on yet, you'll be higher up on MFC's page. This could very much be to your benefit. As PlayboyMegan mentioned earlier in the thread, if you're on during the day and you speak English really well, try going online then. You'll definitely have a market, use your tags wisely.

I need to try 8pm-1am! I'm an East coast girl and best I found was 4am-10am shifts were best (dead during day and dead after 1 before 4am) but never tried 8pm-1am. Only time I've done well is my shift 4-10am but like I said have yet to try that time and I'm a night owl.

So we are predominantly us customers? My roommate is my camming protege and I told her I thought we had mostly us customers, but that I wasn't sure but from the answers it seems so.

Thanks guys great thread!!!

As a member in the UK it always seems to me there is a spike of activity on MFC in the early morning for me based on numbers of privates, groups, topic finished etc.

Always thought that was due to it being close to bed time for much of the US, certainly by 9/10am UK time MFC seems much quieter, seems to pick up again late afternoon/early evening which i guess would line up with morning for many parts of US.

Subjective view - late at night for the drunks, early in the morning for the wank before work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.